Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Should A Man Have A Say On What A Woman Does With An Unplanned Pregnancy? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Man Have A Say On What A Woman Does With An Unplanned Pregnancy? (805 Views)

Do Mothers-In-law Have A Say In Wedding Preparation? / Should Men (Single & Married) Have A Say Concerning Abortion? / Should A Man Have A Gun In His House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Man Have A Say On What A Woman Does With An Unplanned Pregnancy? by djeezy(m): 8:39am On Jan 29, 2013
I decided to make this introduction as short as possible for the sake of lazy readers hence,my ad rem intro. I noticed the topic above have not been treated afore and I deemed it apt and pertinent to open it for debate. What if the man wants or doesn't want the child, does he have a say? To what extent can he influence the decisions of an unwanted pregnancy, married or unmarried? Mature responses pls.
Re: Should A Man Have A Say On What A Woman Does With An Unplanned Pregnancy? by omiobo: 8:50am On Jan 29, 2013
In my own perspective,there's no unwanted pregnancy. If I impregnate a lady,I will definitely want my baby. I believe the party who wants the baby have a say.
Re: Should A Man Have A Say On What A Woman Does With An Unplanned Pregnancy? by Syncan(m): 9:34am On Jan 29, 2013
My answer will be as short too...Yes, he should have a "responsible say" in every pregnancy he partook in making.
Re: Should A Man Have A Say On What A Woman Does With An Unplanned Pregnancy? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 29, 2013
The only time he will be having a say is prior to the pregnancy by putting on a CO.ndom.
Re: Should A Man Have A Say On What A Woman Does With An Unplanned Pregnancy? by Callottee: 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2013
That is if I tell him. . . .
YES. . . .MOST NIGERIAN MEN HAVE THE MOST IMPORTANT SAY ON AN UNPLANNED PREGNANCY. . .
They know all at HOT H-ABORTION JOINTS IN TOWN! They usually drive YOU there and PAY for the 'sah-vi-ses'! wink

Too old for all that now.

I would not even tell him. . .especially if he is a riff-raff. . . I would pay for my own H-ABORTION myself!
Screw his azzze! kiss
Re: Should A Man Have A Say On What A Woman Does With An Unplanned Pregnancy? by djeezy(m): 5:06am On Feb 15, 2013
Callottee: That is if I tell him. . . .
YES. . . .MOST NIGERIAN MEN HAVE THE MOST IMPORTANT SAY ON AN UNPLANNED PREGNANCY. . .
They know all at HOT H-ABORTION JOINTS IN TOWN! They usually drive YOU there and PAY for the 'sah-vi-ses'! wink

Too old for all that now.

I would not even tell him. . .especially if he is a riff-raff. . . I would pay for my own H-ABORTION myself!
Screw his azzze! kiss
lol, so you'd prefer to take up the responsibility yourself? And what if he doesn't want you to abort it? To what extent can he influence you on that?

(1) (Reply)

Indian Woman Miscarries 10 Babies In One Night (picture) / Pls Help...... / 10 Things To Start Doing For Your Self Right Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.