Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Chaii See What Chris Brown Is Missing Oo, She Stopped Fukking Her (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chaii See What Chris Brown Is Missing Oo, She Stopped Fukking Her (photos) (8398 Views)

Chaii!! See How My House Girl Is Tempting Me With Her Se*xy Ukwu (photos) / CHAII!!! See The South African UKWU That Got Nigerians Talking (PHOTOS) / Chaii See What This Lagos Big Girl Wore To NEA NORMINATION Party (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chaii See What Chris Brown Is Missing Oo, She Stopped Fukking Her (photos) by hubs: 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
thats chris brown ex Karrueche Tran for HighsNobiety magazine. see more >>>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/chaii-see-what-chris-brown-is-missing.html

1 Like

Re: Chaii See What Chris Brown Is Missing Oo, She Stopped Fukking Her (photos) by SUGARBEE(f): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
Not bad but I have got better

8 Likes

Re: Chaii See What Chris Brown Is Missing Oo, She Stopped Fukking Her (photos) by MrFlavvor(m): 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
lipsrsealed Warriz lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Chaii See What Chris Brown Is Missing Oo, She Stopped Fukking Her (photos) by powerfulsettingz: 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
Better indeed
SUGARBEE:
Now bad but I have got better
Re: Chaii See What Chris Brown Is Missing Oo, She Stopped Fukking Her (photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
SUGARBEE:
when will ur subscription finish na
Re: Chaii See What Chris Brown Is Missing Oo, She Stopped Fukking Her (photos) by SUGARBEE(f): 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
WarRLaY:
when will ur subscription finish na

grin my man works at mtn
Re: Chaii See What Chris Brown Is Missing Oo, She Stopped Fukking Her (photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
SUGARBEE:

grin my man works at mtn
You can lie eeeh, did you remember, u told be, u gat no man? ,

4 Likes

Re: Chaii See What Chris Brown Is Missing Oo, She Stopped Fukking Her (photos) by SUGARBEE(f): 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
WarRLaY:
You can lie eeeh, did you remember, u told be, u gat no man? ,

And you _FUCKING believe?

1 Like

Re: Chaii See What Chris Brown Is Missing Oo, She Stopped Fukking Her (photos) by alexis007(m): 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
First Kim, then Maheeda, now it's Karruche.

In my humble opinion, talentless hoe$ like the aforementioned are not worth opening threads for, unless this forum has become hell-bent on celebrating mediocrity. sad

My humble opinion tho'

5 Likes

Re: Chaii See What Chris Brown Is Missing Oo, She Stopped Fukking Her (photos) by Talented90(m): 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
She no fine...

1 Like

Re: Chaii See What Chris Brown Is Missing Oo, She Stopped Fukking Her (photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
SUGARBEE:

And you _FUCKING believe?
wow, u cook story o, I hope u can also cook soup
Re: Chaii See What Chris Brown Is Missing Oo, She Stopped Fukking Her (photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
WarRLaY:
wow, u cook story o, I hope u can also cook soup
well said!

1 Like

Re: Chaii See What Chris Brown Is Missing Oo, She Stopped Fukking Her (photos) by kamair237(m): 11:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
Suffer!!
Re: Chaii See What Chris Brown Is Missing Oo, She Stopped Fukking Her (photos) by sigmundfreud(m): 9:30am On Aug 26, 2015
SUGARBEE:
9/10
Re: Chaii See What Chris Brown Is Missing Oo, She Stopped Fukking Her (photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
SUGARBEE:
You are quite confident. Your race is almost extinct.
Re: Chaii See What Chris Brown Is Missing Oo, She Stopped Fukking Her (photos) by SUGARBEE(f): 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
SirWere:
You are quite confident. Your race is almost extinct.
Re: Chaii See What Chris Brown Is Missing Oo, She Stopped Fukking Her (photos) by SUGARBEE(f): 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Chaii See What Chris Brown Is Missing Oo, She Stopped Fukking Her (photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
SUGARBEE:
I love u r confidence.... keep it up chick...
Re: Chaii See What Chris Brown Is Missing Oo, She Stopped Fukking Her (photos) by SUGARBEE(f): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
Raymondenyi:
I love u r confidence.... keep it up chick...
cheesy
Re: Chaii See What Chris Brown Is Missing Oo, She Stopped Fukking Her (photos) by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
Is she the only One? Better babes dey!
Re: Chaii See What Chris Brown Is Missing Oo, She Stopped Fukking Her (photos) by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
SUGARBEE:
cheesy
Sugarbee got herself a new fan * angloMan*
Re: Chaii See What Chris Brown Is Missing Oo, She Stopped Fukking Her (photos) by SUGARBEE(f): 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Sugarbee got herself a new fan * angloMan*

Lol I don't understand you
Re: Chaii See What Chris Brown Is Missing Oo, She Stopped Fukking Her (photos) by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Lol I don't understand you
hmm Never mind Sis*
Re: Chaii See What Chris Brown Is Missing Oo, She Stopped Fukking Her (photos) by flowfury(m): 5:17am On Aug 27, 2015
All dis gurls that post fake dps frm d internet are usually hideous@sugarbee
Re: Chaii See What Chris Brown Is Missing Oo, She Stopped Fukking Her (photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:14am On Sep 29, 2015
SUGARBEE:
I dont believe u. Show proof grin

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend / Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar / Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.