Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

France Visa Processing Took 29 Days But Hey! It was Worth The Wait - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / France Visa Processing Took 29 Days But Hey! It was Worth The Wait (10257 Views)

Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. / FRANCE Visa Application; What You Need To Know / France Visa Refusal How Long Before One Can Apply To Any Schengen Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France Visa Processing Took 29 Days But Hey! It was Worth The Wait by Prince1007(m): 7:55am On Sep 26, 2015
imperialebony:
Which country is that? I may offer a piece of useful advice that would guide you.

Its in Paris France.
I mentioned more details in the comment below.
Please advise me on how to package my documents and which embassy i should apply to.
Re: France Visa Processing Took 29 Days But Hey! It was Worth The Wait by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
Prince1007:

Its in Paris France.
I mentioned more details in the comment below.
Please advise me on how to package my documents and which embassy i should apply to.
Since its Paris, you'd need to apply through French embassy for your visa. Their requirements are the simplest! They could be strict with visa too but if your intention is genuine and documents authentic, you stand a chance of being granted. It doesn't matter whether you've travelled to any country before, or not. Just package photocopies of your personal bank account statement , if you're going on vacation and both personal and company bank statements would be required in case you're under sponsorship of a company. You also present coloured photocopies of your bio data page and that of previous visas, where applicable. Photocopies of company registration details, original copy of invitation letter, if invited, recommended passport photo sizes ( 2 copies) , hotel reservation, flight reservation and letter of introduction, indicating your purpose of visiting France and duration of visit. Please for for more info, visit www.france-ng.com/lagos. Good luck!
Re: France Visa Processing Took 29 Days But Hey! It was Worth The Wait by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
Prince1007:
Its in Paris,France.
Its a Climate Change based conference happening between November 25th and 29th and i have already paid for my registration package which covers my inland travels and accomodation. Documents attesting to this are already sent. As i said earlier,i am a recent graduate of Biochemistry since June,22 years old with a Virgin International Passport awaiting Mobilization for youth service.
How can i package my documents to avoid rejection?
Just follow the instructions I sent to you earlier. Good luck!
Re: France Visa Processing Took 29 Days But Hey! It was Worth The Wait by davodyguy: 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
Prince1007:
Its in Paris,France.
Its a Climate Change based conference happening between November 25th and 29th and i have already paid for my registration package which covers my inland travels and accomodation. Documents attesting to this are already sent. As i said earlier,i am a recent graduate of Biochemistry since June,22 years old with a Virgin International Passport awaiting Mobilization for youth service.

Very risky.

They may think as a young graduate with no Good job to tie you with Nigeria, that you'll abscond

1 Like

Re: France Visa Processing Took 29 Days But Hey! It was Worth The Wait by dmariowizzy(m): 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
Please who knows about france. I want to travel to france. To go hustle. I have someone I'll live with. Please who know some certain things about france that one must take note before travel..
Re: France Visa Processing Took 29 Days But Hey! It was Worth The Wait by 9jaStar: 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
I am a Christian, and I believe in God as much as anybody. But to be honest, I can't fathom this constant talk of prayer and God's favour/blessing/mercy with respect to applying for visas.

Foreign countries, whether Europe or America, are not heaven. Frankly, I see no reason why people should bring the Lord into the matter of visa applications.

If you have business in that country, present a strong, genuine case and you will most likely get a visa. If they refuse you, file an appeal. Or reapply.

If it's for a vacation and/or personal trip, and they refuse you, there is always somewhere else to go to.

I am on my 7th Nigeria passport. The most recent being the 64-page one. Not ONCE have I prayed for over a visa. My first visa (on a virgin passport) was USA.

The only time I was refused was when I took a wrong document to the US Embassy at my first interview. I simply booked another appointment the week after, took the correct document, went there and got my visa.

If it makes you feel better to pray, that's your prerogative. But I have seen pastors and churchy people denied. Considering our propensity to pray, if prayer had anything to do with it, I doubt many Nigerians would be here asking for info about visas. All we would need to do would be to fast and pray and the VO would automatically stamp visa!

4 Likes

Re: France Visa Processing Took 29 Days But Hey! It was Worth The Wait by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
9jaStar:
I am a Christian, and I believe in God as much as anybody. But to be honest, I can't fathom this constant talk of prayer and God's favour/blessing/mercy with respect to applying for visas.

Foreign countries, whether Europe or America, are not heaven. Frankly, I see no reason why people should bring the Lord into the matter of visa applications.

If you have business in that country, present a strong, genuine case and you will most likely get a visa. If they refuse you, file an appeal. Or reapply.

If it's for a vacation and/or personal trip, and they refuse you, there is always somewhere else to go to.

I am on my 7th Nigeria passport. The most recent being the 64-page one. Not ONCE have I prayed for over a visa. My first visa (on a virgin passport) was USA.

The only time I was refused was when I took a wrong document to the US Embassy at my first interview. I simply booked another appointment the week after, took the correct document, went there and got my visa.

If it makes you feel better to pray, that's your prerogative. But I have seen pastors and churchy people denied. Considering our propensity to pray, if prayer had anything to do with it, I doubt many Nigerians would be here asking for info about visas. All we would need to do would be to fast and pray and the VO would automatically stamp visa!

Good for you! There's a local adage which says Eni ija o ba, lon pe arare lokunrin. It literally means you're not a hero or a strong man until your 'might' is put to test. You probably could be one of those nominal christians. Let me make a point clear to you, the evil spirits and their agents are everywhere. Western countries might not be heaven but if somebody is better than you in every way, there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. You just have to acknowledge and live with that. We need them more than than they need us because, God had placed them in that leadership position, globally. The pendulum may swing to our side tomorrow, if only we can get our leadership and orientation right, successively like china and Singapore. The ideas that are are seen as new in Nigeria, are already outdated out there. Who knows if you could have achieved more in other areas, if you had acknowledged God in it or committed it in prayers. I've been travelling out of the country since 2004 and my first country of visit was USA, in buffalo, upstate new York. The first time I appeared was in April, 2004. I was so full of myself as I believed with all the documents I was carrying, I would just be granted visa. I was refused. I reapplied 4 months later and was granted. A day to my reappearance, I fasted, prayed into my interview/appointment time around 9:30am. Maybe you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth. None of my family members in history, had ever been to ordinary cotonou, prior to that time. I was the first to break that jinx, at age 29. I didn't have anybody to count on,but God. Guess what, your 7th passport was small, compared to what I hold and the purpose for which I've been travelling overseas for over 10 years. I've never been refused visas since then because I saw prayer as a must, not only before going for a visa appointment but in all areas of my life. I had got contracts in the presidency through prayer. I met the favour of God in the sight of the president. I was considered more qualified above those who were much experienced than me, those who brought letters from senators and ministers. Let me tell you a shocking story. I had a friend,who was issued a usa visa some years back at the USA embassy in lagos. On getting to the USA, the CBP interrogated him. He said he should go for secondary inspection. They claimed his passport didn't resemble him after he had already been admitted into USA via JFK. He dragged it with them. He came for the same training I was attending. I went to see him after he was allowed to call me and a staff of the training firm. We got there but unfortunately, his case had been concluded. He was sent back to Nigeria. Meanwhile, his pastor had warned him not to show the visa to anybody until the day he was to leave for usa because he saw a vision that he got the visa and a lady with an evil spirit spotted it and the visa was later cancelled in the spirit realm. My friend defied prophesy, showed it to everybody, he even threw a party. When he got back to lagos, he now remembered what the man of God said. Before he could reappear at the USA embassy, he had to wait for years. I was already planning to return home then. He prayed, fasted after which he reappeared. Fortunately when he got there, the guy who approved his visa was the one who attended to him . He asked the usual questions, after which he tomb printed, suddenly his information appeared on the system and the VO called the attention of his colleagues to what he saw. He was furious because he couldn't understand why he was returned home. He faced my friend and said, but I approved your visa, years back. Why were you not allowed in. After narrating the story. The man said he shouldn't worry because he would see to it that this time, his visa is multiple. The VO said he had never experienced this, all his life because his biometric information was intact and the bio data page on the passport revealed his real face. My christian brother, what worked for you might not work for another person. Please pray without ceasing, in whatever you do. The evil ones might not wait for you on travelling. They might want to deal with you in other important areas of life. In a year, I visit at least 7 countries, on business. I thank God for how much He has blessed me. The reason I posted my comment here wasn't to make people know we got a multiple French visa each, but that with God, nothing can be impossible...that's the idea because I had heard people say French visa was though on Nairaland. People with valid UK, USA multiple visa had been refused French visa before. I had never applied for a French visa before, though I had been to France severally via other EU countries. My engineer and I prayed and we were issued multiple, each. His was even a Virgin passport. God has always been my oracle I consult before doing anything and He will always be. Because He has never disappointed me. You might not see travelling out of the country as a big deal. We travel for different reasons. I travelled to acquire more skills and brought opportunities back home. By the grace of God, my company is a distributor to 8 renown manufacturers, globally. Prayers had played pivotal roles in securing the agencies. That's my way!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: France Visa Processing Took 29 Days But Hey! It was Worth The Wait by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
imperialebony:
Good for you. There's a local adage which says Eni ija o ba, lon pe arare lokunrin. It literally means you're not a hero or a strong man until your 'might' is put to a test. You probably could be one of the nominal christians. Let me make a point clear to you, the evil spirits and their agents are everywhere. Who knows if you could have achieved more in other areas, if you had acknowledged God in it or committed it in prayers. I've been travelling out of the country since 2004 and my first country of visit was USA, in buffalo, upstate new York. The first time I appeared was in April, 2004. I wa refused. I reapplied 4 months later and was granted. I fasted prayed into my interview date. Maybe you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth. None of my family members in history, had ever been to ordinary cotonou, prior to that time. I was the first to break that jinx, at age 29. I didn't have anybody to count on,but God. Guess what, your 7th passport was small, compared to what I hold and the purpose for which I've been travelling overseas for over 10 years. I've never been refused visas since then because I saw prayer as a must, not only before going for a visa appointment but in all areas of my life. I had got contracts in the presidency through prayer. I met the favour of God in the sight of the president. I was considered more qualified above those who were much experienced than me, those who brought letters from senators and ministers. Let me tell you a shocking story. I had a friend,who was issued a usa visa some years back at the USA embassy in lagos. On getting to the USA, the CBP interrogated him. He said he should go for secondary inspection. They claimed his passport didn't resemble him after he had already been admitted into USA via JFK. He dragged it with them. He came for the same training I was attending. I went to see him after he was allowed to call me and a staff of the training firm. We got there but unfortunately, his case had been concluded. He was sent back to Nigeria. Meanwhile, his pastor had warned him not to show the visa to anybody until the day he was to leave for usa because he saw a vision that he got the visa and a lady with an evil spirit spotted it and the visa was later cancelled in the spirit realm. My friend defied prophesy, showed it to everybody, he even threw a party. When he got back to lagos, he now remembered what the man of God said. Before he could reappear at the USA embassy, he had to wait for years. I was already planning to return home then. He prayed, fasted after which he reappeared. Fortunately when he got there, the guy who approved his visa was the one who attended to him . He asked the usual questions, after which he tomb printed, suddenly his information appeared on the system and the VO called the attention of his colleagues to what he saw. He was furious because he couldn't understand why he was returned home. He faced my friend and said, but I approved your visa, years back. Why were you not allowed in. After narrating the story. The man said he shouldn't worry because he would see to it that this time, his visa is multiple. The VO said he had never experienced this, all his life because his biometric information was intact and the bio data page on the passport revealed his real face. My christian brother, what worked for you might not work for another person. Please pray without ceasing, in whatever you do. The evil ones might not wait for you on travelling. They might want to deal with you in other important areas of life. In a year, I visit at least 7 countries, on business. I thank God for how much He has blessed me. The reason I posted my comment here wasn't to make people know we got a multiple French visa each, but that with God, nothing can be impossible...that's the idea because I had heard people say French visa was though on Nairaland. People with valid UK, USA multiple visa had been refused French visa before. I had never applied for a French visa before, though I had been to France severally via other EU countries. My engineer and I prayed and we were issued multiple, each. His was even a Virgin passport. God has always been my oracle I consult before doing anything and He will always be. Because He has never disappointed me. You might not see travelling out of the country as a big deal. We travel for different reasons. I travelled to acquire more skills and brought opportunities back home. By the grace of God, my company is a distributor to 8 renown manufacturers, globally. Prayers had played pivotal roles in securing the agencies. That's my way!

You are very much on point sir

1 Like

Re: France Visa Processing Took 29 Days But Hey! It was Worth The Wait by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
Prince1007:
Its in Paris,France.

did u finally pick up the visa?
Re: France Visa Processing Took 29 Days But Hey! It was Worth The Wait by osikhenaa: 11:28am On Sep 18, 2017
Hi, I would like to ask, do I have to pay for to and fro flight ticket plus hotel accommodations reservation before applying for a French visa?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience At The US Embassy Yesterday 23/04/2018 / Lagos To Divert Traffic At Stadium For Today's World Cup Qualifying Match / Visa Application To Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.