Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,737 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Why APC & PMB Should Apologise To GEJ & Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why APC & PMB Should Apologise To GEJ & Nigerians (1552 Views)

Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB / PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose / PMB Should Forget The 5000 Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why APC & PMB Should Apologise To GEJ & Nigerians by cosmatika(m): 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
Before U tag me a wailer, pls refute d Following points of mine intelligently. Though I wish PMB well as our president, but I'll continue to wail for Nigeria until things get better.
There are a couple of things APC and PMB must
apologize to Nigerians and GEJ about:
1) The under rating of the strength of Boko
Haram and the need to engage external military
assistance in tackling the menace. Now APC and
PMB are asking United nations and Niger,
Cameroon and Chad to assist them.
2) The bad state of global economy and oil
producing states which was causing the fall in the
value of the naira and giving all the negative
indices in our national economy. Now APC can
not even guarantee prompt payment of workers
salaries and shore up the value of the naira as
they promised. And there is no end in sight to
these economic upheavals.
3) The existence of petroleum and kerosene
subsidy. Hundred days after being in power petrol
is still selling at 100 naira per litre and kerosene
above 140. And APC and PMB have publicly said
they will continue paying subsidy for now.
4)The current squabbles and infighting amongst
the APC big wigs and difficulty APC is having in
setting up a Complete new National Executive
Council with ministers in attendance. Now it is
clear to APC and PMB that to govern the new
Nigeria is not the same thing as eating Akara
Balls and akamu or ogi or kwunu.
5) With Stories Ambode and Tinubu are telling
about Fashola doing bore holes at corruption
levels and Amaechi admitting stashing dollars
abroad and Kwankwaso facing corruption charges
at the hands of his APC incumbent governor, APC
should apologize to PDP whom APC were
accusing of being the only corrupt party and
persons in Nigeria.
Nigerians are waiting for APC and PMB to provide
a better and more productive and constructive
alternative governance than PDP.
But let APC and PMB start first by admitting their
errors and erroneous assumptions and apologize
for those errors. Until this is done the gods of
Nigeria will not allow them make any head way.
Running down past government and the personnel
of that regime that worked hard to move this
country forward will not save APC and PMB when
the days of reckoning shall soon come for them
to give account of their stewardship.
APC and PMB can fight corruption and at the
same work hard to provide Nigerians all the
dividends of democratic government. Crying and
singing anti corruption songs alone without doing
all the other necessary things will put food on the
table for the Masses. #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why APC & PMB Should Apologise To GEJ & Nigerians by SeverusSnape(m): 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hmmm

3 Likes

Re: Why APC & PMB Should Apologise To GEJ & Nigerians by horexy(f): 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
Story for d gods...
Re: Why APC & PMB Should Apologise To GEJ & Nigerians by nochildsplay(m): 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
Story Story o. ..........
Re: Why APC & PMB Should Apologise To GEJ & Nigerians by Raiders: 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
wailer, why don't you give the government more time. Buhari government is less than 3 months old and you are expecting a miracle. Anyway, GEJ should be the one to apologies to Nigerians for failing us

2 Likes

Re: Why APC & PMB Should Apologise To GEJ & Nigerians by mars123(m): 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
Apologize to you for giving you a lifeline out of your 16 yrs misery grin

2 Likes

Re: Why APC & PMB Should Apologise To GEJ & Nigerians by cosmatika(m): 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
Raiders:
wailer, why don't you give the government more time. Buhari government is less than 3 months old and you are expecting a miracle. Anyway, GEJ should be the one to apologies to Nigerians for failing us
Lol, almost 100days gone & u re seying more tym. Anyway he has 4yrs to bring d miraculous Change, but dnt ask for more tym in 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why APC & PMB Should Apologise To GEJ & Nigerians by cosmatika(m): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
mars123:
U need to learn common sense frm Ben Murray Bruce. I bet u only saw d topic & jumped in to comment rubbish. I said u shud refute d points intelligently. Oh sorry I forgot u lack common sense nt to tlk of intelligence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why APC & PMB Should Apologise To GEJ & Nigerians by mars123(m): 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
cosmatika:
U need to learn common sense frm Ben Murray Bruce. I bet u only saw d topic & jumped in to comment rubbish. I said u shud refute d points intelligently. Oh sorry I forgot u lack common sense nt to tlk of intelligence
so you wrote that long epistle and thought you were making sense? yes you were making sense...to a camel.
Re: Why APC & PMB Should Apologise To GEJ & Nigerians by idu1(m): 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mm
Re: Why APC & PMB Should Apologise To GEJ & Nigerians by saintade01(m): 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
PDP & GEJ are suppose to apologize to all Nigerians for failing to deliver.

Wail on.

2 Likes

Re: Why APC & PMB Should Apologise To GEJ & Nigerians by Chubhie: 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
You raised valid points OP. Let's wait for the progressives to refute this without any attempt to derail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why APC & PMB Should Apologise To GEJ & Nigerians by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
mars123:
3 crates of chilled Can ORIGIN for you Sir
Re: Why APC & PMB Should Apologise To GEJ & Nigerians by Ayblaize(m): 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hey boss.. .intentionally texted you from here... Couldn't send an email... Would like to chat with you personally.. ..prolly on whatsapp.. I got to know you are a doctor.. And I need some enquires and pieces of advice.. .thanks in anticipation.. .amma delete this post when you reply.. .
Re: Why APC & PMB Should Apologise To GEJ & Nigerians by sammyj: 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
GET deserves no apology rather the caption should be why GEJ and PMB the clueless ones should apologise to Nigerian people. Shirenewton! angry

(1) (Reply)

Dickson Iroegbu Defends His 'nigeria Will Burn' Stance On Nnamdi Kanu. / LATEST PHOTO / Breaking News!!! Inec, Amaechi Trying To Change The Obio/akpor Federal Constitue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.