Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. (6156 Views)

2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele / Yahweh(god) Of Old Testament Is Satan - Scriptural Proof Inside / Solid Proof: God Exist And He Is Very Real. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. by Jeromejnr(m): 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
italo:

The dead sea scrolls contain books like Jubilee, Enoch, Tobit etc

The Apocrypha contain books like Macabees, Sirach, Etc

Are these books in your Bible? If not, why not?

The Talmud which is heretical contains the followibg:

Kethuboth 11b. "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."

Baba Mezia 59b. A rabbi debates God and defeats Him. God admits the rabbi won the debate.

Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.

Soferim 15, Rule 10. This is the saying of Rabbi Simon ben Yohai: Tob shebe goyyim harog ("Even the best of the gentiles should all be killed"wink.

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Gittin 57a. Says Jesus is in hell, being boiled in "hot excrement."

Are these in your Bible? If not, why not?

None of the aforementioned contain the New Testament books. So are the New Testament books also excluded from your Bible? If not, why not?

Oga! no use style change topic. Say AMEN to the prayer first. grin
Re: Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. by italo: 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jeromejnr:

I join you in prayers for yourself that God will make you penniless, homeless and always starving. And that He will baptize you more with lack and Poverty till the day you die.

Say a big AMEN!

Your prayer has nothing to do with the topic.

Jesus said he had nowhere to lay his head.

Peter said he had no penny.

Paul said he and others were homeless and hungry.

They weren't wealthy. Your topic is a lie.

Your doctrine is man-made, false and unscriptural.
Re: Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. by Jeromejnr(m): 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
italo:

Your prayer has nothing to do with the topic.

Jesus said he had nowhere to lay his head.

Peter said he had no penny.

Paul said he and others were homeless and hungry.

They weren't wealthy. Your topic is a lie.

Your doctrine is man-made, false and unscriptural.

Oga! since my doctrine is false and yours is right, Say AMEN.

Afterall don't you want to be like Peter and Paul?. Say AMEN first then we can move on. grin
Re: Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. by italo: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Oga! no use style change topic. Say AMEN to the prayer first. grin

I thought you said the Bible came from the Talmud, Apocrypha and Dead Sea Scrolls?

Now you want to accuse me of changing topic because I exposed your ignorance about the bible?

Kethuboth 11b. "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."

Baba Mezia 59b. A rabbi debates God and defeats Him. God admits the rabbi won the debate.

Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.

Soferim 15, Rule 10. This is the saying of Rabbi Simon ben Yohai: Tob shebe goyyim harog ("Even the best of the gentiles should all be killed".

None of the aforementioned contain the New Testament books. So are the New Testament books also excluded from your Bible? If not, why not?
Re: Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. by italo: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Oga! since my doctrine is false and yours is right, Say AMEN.

Afterall don't you want to be like Peter and Paul?. Say AMEN first then we can move on. grin

My saying Amen to your prayer has got nothing to do with the topic.

You're just diverting attention from your false doctrine and ignorance about the bible.
Re: Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. by Jeromejnr(m): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
italo:

I thought you said the Bible came from the Talmud, Apocrypha and Dead Sea Scrolls?

Now you want to accuse me of changing topic because I exposed your ignorance about the bible?

Soferim 15, Rule 10. This is the saying of Rabbi Simon ben Yohai: Tob shebe goyyim harog ("Even the best of the gentiles should all be killed".

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!

My guy dey fear to say Amen. I thought it was a blessing na.

I had written on the Talmud issue since you didn't bring that up, it's now that I caught you in your own web you want to change topic.

Say AMEN first then we can go on. cool
Re: Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. by Jeromejnr(m): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
italo:
My saying Amen to your prayer has got nothing to do with the topic.

You're just diverting attention from your false doctrine and ignorance about the bible.

I helped you pray "scriptural" prayers. so say AMEN.
Re: Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. by italo: 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jeromejnr:

I helped you pray "scriptural" prayers. so say AMEN.

My saying Amen has nothing to do with your false doctrine and ignorance about the bible.
Re: Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. by Jeromejnr(m): 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
italo:

My saying Amen has nothing to do with your false doctrine and ignorance about the bible.

Then you are not ready to move on. You are supposed to practice what you preach.Supposing you had people that were already beleiving your doctrine now, how are you supposed to show them proofs?

Lead them by example na

How hard is it just to say a four letter word. I am sure you have seen how absurd you thinking is. undecided
Re: Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. by italo: 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Then you are not ready to move on. You are supposed to practice what you preach.Supposing you had people that were already beleiving your doctrine now, how are you supposed to show them proofs?

Lead them by example na

How hard is it just to say a four letter word. I am sure you have seen how absurd you thinking is. undecided

All these don't have nothing to do with your false doctrine and ignorance about the bible.

The bible didn't come from the heretical Talmud.

Jesus and the apostles weren't wealthy. You probably got that heresy from the Talmud too.
Re: Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. by Jeromejnr(m): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
italo:

All these don't have nothing to do with your false doctrine and ignorance about the bible.

The bible didn't come from the heretical Talmud.

Jesus and the apostles weren't wealthy. You probably got that heresy from the Talmud too.

Then prove it to us by saying AMEN!

BTW, all this tins you just said, I have scriptures for them O that i want to point out. But you are the one delaying us now.

Or if you don't want to say AMEN, just beg me to forget that matter.
Re: Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. by italo: 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Then prove it to us by saying AMEN!

BTW, all this tins you just said, I have scriptures for them O that i want to point out. But you are the one delaying us now.

Or if you don't want to say AMEN, just beg me to forget that matter.

Amen has nothing to do with your false doctrine and ignorance about the bible.

The bible didn't come from the heretical Talmud. I have proved it by giving you heretical quotes from the Talmud.

Jesus and the apostles weren't wealthy. You probably got that heresy from the Talmud too. I have proved it with 1Cor4:11, Acts3:6 and Matt8:20.
Re: Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. by Jeromejnr(m): 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
italo:

The bible didn't come from the heretical Talmud. I have proved it by giving you heretical quotes from the Talmud.

Jesus and the apostles weren't wealthy. You probably got that heresy from the Talmud too. I have proved it with 1Cor4:11, Acts3:6 and Matt8:20.

That is why you should solidify your proof by saying AMEN to the prayer.
Re: Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. by italo: 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jeromejnr:

That is why you should solidify your proof by saying AMEN to the prayer.

Re: Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. by Jeromejnr(m): 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
italo:

There is nothing wrong in admitting that you found out how absurd your claims were.
Re: Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. by italo: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jeromejnr:

There is nothing wrong in admitting that you found out how absurd your claims were.

No. I exposed how absurd, false and ignorant your claims are.

Re: Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. by Jeromejnr(m): 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
italo:

No. I exposed how absurd, false and ignorant your claims are.

Answer AMEN to the prayer first. grin
Re: Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. by CaptainJune: 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jeromejnr, isn't it obvious? Isn't it obvious he is so afraid of poverty yet he preaches it?

If, truly, Christ called us to a life of poverty as he argues, he shouldn't have any problem saying amen to your 'prayer'. Why go roundabout the matter?

He is the kind that preaches a life of poverty to please God but secretly accumulates wealth by the side. He has fallen into the pit of his lies by refusing to say amen to a simple prayer that reflects his belief.

As in, if you prayed for me to grow rich through Christ according to my belief, I would give a resounding AMEN that would vibrate and echo through this section. You would feel the impact of my vibration through your phone sef.

So what is the problem with his saying amen to a prayer that is a blessing to him? Unless, unless he sees it as a curse hence his refusal to verbally agree with the prayer. Lol. This is really funny.
Re: Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. by Jeromejnr(m): 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
CaptainJune:
Jeromejnr, isn't it obvious? Isn't it obvious he is so afraid of poverty yet he preaches it?

If, truly, Christ called us to a life of poverty as he argues, he shouldn't have any problem saying amen to your 'prayer'. Why go roundabout the matter?

He is the kind that preaches a life of poverty to please God but secretly accumulates wealth by the side. He has fallen into the pit of his lies by refusing to say amen to a simple prayer that reflects his belief.

As in, if you prayed for me to grow rich through Christ according to my belief, I would give a resounding AMEN that would vibrate and echo through this section. You would feel the impact of my vibration through your phone sef.

So what is the problem with his saying amen to a prayer that is a blessing to him? Unless, unless he sees it as a curse hence his refusal to verbally agree with the prayer. Lol. This is really funny.

Lol! My guy, I tire for the bros o.

Hypocrites everywhere. He just finished preaching to me the message of poverty but yet he can't say AMEN to his own doctrines.

It's amazing the way some people think in this age. This is how they go about brainwashing people into satanic doctrines.

SMH.
Re: Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. by italo: 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Answer AMEN to the prayer first. grin

Amen has nothing to do with your false doctrine and ignorance.

Re: Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. by italo: 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
CaptainJune:

Christian liar.

Where did I say Christ called us to lead a life of poverty? Quote where I said so.

I only quoted verses that showed Jesus and his apostles were penniless, hungry and homeless.

Or do you also believe that Matt8:20, Acts3:16 and 1Cor4:11 are not scripture?
Re: Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. by Jeromejnr(m): 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
babafemi1000:
Jerome, I've been pondering on something since we had our last discussion on my thread.

There's always gonna be differences of opinion among christians which is due to the level of knowledge one has of scriptures.

I have realised since then that if one is more knowledgeable than another, they (including myself) shouldn't try to enlighten others they feel they know more than, unless specifically led by the Holy Ghost. Only God can do God's work on earth. We can't help the Holy Ghost do his work. We can only but submit to him and let him work through us.

Rather than posting exposés like this on forum boards, I think it's better to share with individuals one on one. This way, one would avoid conflicts and arguments and whatnot.

Or we can just tell people to seek God for themselves and let God deal with them since he's in the best position to do so.

What do you think?

Well, usually I don't force doctrines or beliefs on anyone. When I see comments being made that I am sure are way off scriptures, I would put out my own thread to deal with that issue. Hoping that folks that are in error would consider where their errors lie and therefore make a change. But at the end of the day It's still left up to them. They have a choice to believe or not.

But when someone whom you know is in error, comments on that thread trying to contradict the truth, you can't just sit and watch them spew heresies. You have to combat that with the word majorly because of the weak/baby Christians, so they are not swayed.

You can't even tell who is who in the first place. Some might be anti-Christs posing as Christians looking for how to deceive people.

I mean look at this guy up there for example (I don't mean he is an anti-Christ), he just finished preaching a message and I prayed a prayer according to his message and yet he can't say AMEN.

Now if I had left him, some weak Christian somewhere might have believed his message.

BTW, some people don't even know how to seek God for themselves. There are many voices in the world. They could listen to the devil and think that it is God. Looking at the way most people talk on this forum, you will notice they don't even stick to scriptures. They just believe whatever comes from the pulpit.

Most of these folks need to be in spirit filled churches so they could have a guide or a mentor to help train them in seeking God. Not engaging in religious practices that don't contribute anything to their spiritual growth.

1 Like

Re: Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. by italo: 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Lol! My guy, I tire for the bros o.

Hypocrites everywhere. He just finished preaching to me the message of poverty but yet he can't say AMEN to his own doctrines.

It's amazing the way some people think in this age. This is how they go about brainwashing people into satanic doctrines.

SMH.

I didn't preach any doctrine. It was Jesus, Paul and Peter that said they were penniless, hungry and homeless.

So Matt8:20, Acts3:16 and 1Cor4:11 are satanic doctrines abi?

That's why you said the bible came from the satanic Talmud abi?
Re: Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. by Jeromejnr(m): 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
italo:

I didn't preach any doctrine. It was Jesus, Paul and Peter that said they were penniless, hungry and homeless.

So Matt8:20, Acts3:16 and 1Cor4:11 are satanic doctrines abi?

That's why you said the bible came from the satanic Talmud abi?

So tell us, which one do you believe, in wealth or poverty?
Re: Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. by italo: 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jeromejnr:

So tell us, which one do you believe, in wealth or poverty?

Neither.

God doesn't want all Christians to be wealthy. God can will us to be wealthy or poor or in-between.

Ultimately, what God wants is that we know him, love him, serve him and be with him in heaven.

I have shown you verses that show Jesus and his apostles to be poor, hungry and homeless.

Unfortunately, you believe the Bible is a satanic doctrine from the heretical Talmud.
Re: Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. by Jeromejnr(m): 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
italo:

Neither.

God doesn't want all Christians to be wealthy. God can will us to be wealthy or poor or in-between.

Ultimately, what God wants is that we know him, love him, serve him and be with him in heaven.

I have shown you verses that show Jesus and his apostles to be poor, hungry and homeless.

Unfortunately, you believe the Bible is a satanic doctrine from the heretical Talmud.

Well, if that is what you believe, good luck!
Re: Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. by Jeromejnr(m): 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
babafemi1000:

Maybe I'm being naïve. But one would think that even baby christians (which may include me, God knows) would be able to seek God for themselves sha... It's just to open scriptures and start meditating, a little prayer here and there... Could this be so hard to do? So much so that one would begin to depend on pastors and other leaders for milk?

Like I said, maybe I'm being naïve. Paul had issues with christian churches. Sometimes he spoke as if he could just slap some sense into them.

I just wonder how patient God must be with us..

Yea! you got that right. Some people need to be slapped with sense. Why won't Paul be harsh the way he did just looking at the way some people interpret the bible. The bible is not hard to understand for crying out loud. I am not saying that I know all, but there are basics that are clear in the word that people just love to misconstrue.

Do you know why I don't really think some Christians should just sit down on their own with the bible? Well an example is one guy I just chatted with not to long ago that said because God said thou shalt not kill, that means killing an ant also is sin. I mean, can you imagine. There is a need for rightly dividing the Word of truth. And most people don't know how to do that.

That is why the five fold ministry was given for equipping of the saints. But the problem now is that, there are so many fakes out there who choose to turn the Word upside down.
Re: Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. by Jeromejnr(m): 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
italo:

Neither.

BTW, so what is God's own will for you? is it to be poor or wealthy or in-between?
Re: Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. by italo: 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jeromejnr:

BTW, so what is God's own will for you? is it to be poor or wealthy or in-between?

I don't know.

Even Jesus didn't know God's will regarding whether he was to be crucified or not.

Even St. Paul didn't know whether God would heal his ailment or not.

Even Job didn't know whether God wanted him to be rich or poor.

What we know is that God wants us to know him, love him, serve him and be with him forever.
Re: Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. by Jeromejnr(m): 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
italo:

I don't know.

Even Jesus didn't know God's will regarding whether he was to be crucified or not.

Even St. Paul didn't know whether God would heal his ailment or not.

Even Job didn't know whether God wanted him to be rich or poor.

What we know is that God wants us to know him, love him, serve him and be with him forever.

CaptainJune...come see this abeg. Especially the bolded. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seven Spirits Of God? / God's Love / Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.