Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Nairalanders Happy Birthday To My Little Daughter..lizzy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalanders Happy Birthday To My Little Daughter..lizzy (924 Views)

THE REAL MAN...... By Lizzy Oyebola Oyekunle / My Little Nephew Wants To Know What ''Sex'' Is, Help / Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Happy Birthday To My Little Daughter..lizzy by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
You guys should join me in celebrating her birthday..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Happy Birthday To My Little Daughter..lizzy by HungerBAD: 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
Happy Birthday beauty.

Grow up to be a blessing to you and others that will come your way.

Remember to maintain a good name, and may your name be synonymous with everything rich and good, like Dora Akinyuli, and the Alakija woman.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Happy Birthday To My Little Daughter..lizzy by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
Happy birthday to her. May God order her steps in his word.
Re: Nairalanders Happy Birthday To My Little Daughter..lizzy by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
Happy birthday to Lizzy! Beautiful baby kiss

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Happy Birthday To My Little Daughter..lizzy by agarawu23(m): 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
hbd to her llnp smiley
Re: Nairalanders Happy Birthday To My Little Daughter..lizzy by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
HungerBAD:
Happy Birthday beauty.

Grow up to be a blessing to you and others that will come your way.

Remember to maintain a good name, and may your name be synonymous with everything rich and good, like Dora Akinyuli, and the Alakija woman.
Amen o thnks
Re: Nairalanders Happy Birthday To My Little Daughter..lizzy by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
RickRichards:
Happy birthday to her. May God order her steps in his word.
AMEN
Re: Nairalanders Happy Birthday To My Little Daughter..lizzy by juman(m): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
Happy birthday.
Re: Nairalanders Happy Birthday To My Little Daughter..lizzy by Sweetyie(f): 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
Wooow. She's cute. Happy Birthday to you sweetie
Re: Nairalanders Happy Birthday To My Little Daughter..lizzy by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
Happy Birthday Sweet Angel.
Re: Nairalanders Happy Birthday To My Little Daughter..lizzy by Aminat508(f): 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
HBD dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Happy Birthday To My Little Daughter..lizzy by Mariecakes(f): 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
Happy birthday dear May the good Lord bless you
Re: Nairalanders Happy Birthday To My Little Daughter..lizzy by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
Happy birthday sugarcups!
More years ahead!

(1) (Reply)

Ejiro And Ovigwe (A True Life Story) / See Photos Of School Boy Begging On The Street With His Blind Father / Inkspression: Single And Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.