Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:46 AM

I Was Attacked By A Snake But The Almighty God Saved My Life Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Attacked By A Snake But The Almighty God Saved My Life Again (1015 Views)

Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself / God Saved Oyedepo From Plane Crash / "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Attacked By A Snake But The Almighty God Saved My Life Again by POWEROFPEACE(m): 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
I came back from campus after lectures (Ambrose Alli University). I opened my door but the room was dark. Immediately I stepped in I noticed I stepped on a reddish
-brown snake. The snake without wasting time strike me immediately and by the special Grace of God Almighty, the venom could not penetrate the gean trouser I was putting on. The fearful part of the incident was that, after I managed to escape into my room, I looked back only to see the snake chasing me, I had no choice but to jump on top my plastic reading table which eventually collapsed. It was when the snake saw that I and the table was falling back, the snake gave way and hide somewhere inside my room. My friend came and together we scattered the room and the snake was killed eventually. We kept it at the door post to arrange my room and when we finished, the snake was no longer there. We remembered that the landlords wife passed many times (at least 10 times) for reasons we don't know. My friend was angry and we both went straight to their sitting room, behold, the husband we thought was not around was rushing and eating a strange meal with small boxer on his waste and sweat was pouring out of his body as if he was poured water. The wife sat behind him with a sympathetic look. My friend asked with boldness, were is the snake we killed, she replied angrily, I took it. My friend said, please give it to me, I want to burn it, the woman replied angrily, I have throw it inside the pit toilet. I want you all irrespective of your comments and religion to join me and thank God Almighty for saving my life again. Thanks.
Re: I Was Attacked By A Snake But The Almighty God Saved My Life Again by Yehman(m): 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
Thank God
Re: I Was Attacked By A Snake But The Almighty God Saved My Life Again by emerged01(m): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
thank God for your life.
Re: I Was Attacked By A Snake But The Almighty God Saved My Life Again by kennynelcon(m): 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
Thank God for your life. Look left, can you see that phone number with TO LET ?...just call it.
Re: I Was Attacked By A Snake But The Almighty God Saved My Life Again by kodded(m): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
Thank GOD
Re: I Was Attacked By A Snake But The Almighty God Saved My Life Again by Joel3(m): 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
Thank God. you are lucky. run away from that house you might not be lucky next time.
Re: I Was Attacked By A Snake But The Almighty God Saved My Life Again by menesheh(m): 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
Thanks goodness for your life.

Are assuming the landlord is the snake?
How do you arrive to the conclusion that the landlord is the snake apart from mere sweating and throwing the dead snake into a pit toilet.
Re: I Was Attacked By A Snake But The Almighty God Saved My Life Again by Image123(m): 11:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
Well, thank God for saving you, though you seem to be over-spiritualizing the issue. You likely live around a bushy environment, keep your environment clean. The snake attacked you only because you stepped on it. That's animal instinct, it felt threatened, nothing to do with village or demons or wicked landlady. Keep your environment clean and well lit, snakes and other creeping things like dark, moist,places that resemble their habitat.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Attacked By A Snake But The Almighty God Saved My Life Again by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
Gosh your landlord is the snake and his wife a witch guy Runnnnnnnnnnn for your dear life from that house
Re: I Was Attacked By A Snake But The Almighty God Saved My Life Again by POWEROFPEACE(m): 4:44am On Aug 26, 2015
menesheh:
Thanks goodness for your life.

Are assuming the landlord is the snake?
How do you arrive to the conclusion that the landlord is the snake apart from mere sweating and throwing the dead snake into a pit toilet.

we didn't arrive at any conclusion, that was exactly how it happened. Just a mare suspicion although.
Re: I Was Attacked By A Snake But The Almighty God Saved My Life Again by POWEROFPEACE(m): 4:51am On Aug 26, 2015
Image123:
Well, thank God for saving you, though you seem to be over-spiritualizing the issue. You likely live around a bushy environment, keep your environment clean. The snake attacked you only because you stepped on it. That's animal instinct, it felt threatened, nothing to do with village or demons or wicked landlady. Keep your environment clean and well lit, snakes and other creeping things like dark, moist,places that resemble their habitat.
. It was the way and manner she took the snake that arose suspicions otherwise, we were not thinking in that directions.
Re: I Was Attacked By A Snake But The Almighty God Saved My Life Again by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
But, why should you be thanking God when he could have just prevented you from all the stress and trauma one of his creatures caused you?

BTW... Are you trying to say your landlady sent the snake to kill you, when she could've just paid #300 to have you die in your sleep? undecided
Re: I Was Attacked By A Snake But The Almighty God Saved My Life Again by Image123(m): 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
. It was the way and manner she took the snake that arose suspicions otherwise, we were not thinking in that directions.

They probably cooked the snake.

(1) (Reply)

On My Way To A Shrine. / The Terror In The Bible / A Church Were Pastors Leg Must Not Touch Ground. see Were He Is Standing. pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.