Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

From The Fountain Of Our Weekly Study Of The Explanation Of Sahih Muslim Of Imaa - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / From The Fountain Of Our Weekly Study Of The Explanation Of Sahih Muslim Of Imaa (900 Views)

On The Veracity Of Sahih Ahadith / How True Are Narrations Of Sahih Bukhari And Muslim? / Even If They Hate It, Islam Remains The Fountain Of Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From The Fountain Of Our Weekly Study Of The Explanation Of Sahih Muslim Of Imaa by AdamsDXB: 5:00am On Mar 30, 2009
From the Fountain of Our Weekly Study of the Explanation of Sahih Muslim of Imaam Zakiriyya An-Nawawi with Shayk Saa’d Sayyid Week 2&3

) عن ابن مسعود رضي الله عنه قال سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول
نضر الله امرأ سمع منا شيئا فبلغه كما سمعه فرب مبلغ أوعى من سامع
رواه أبو داود والترمذي وابن حبان في صحيحه إلا أنه قال
From Ibn Masuu’d who related from the Prophet, that he heard the Prophet say “May ALLAAH brighten the face of a man that hears from us something (hadeeth) and then conveys what he heard exactly the way he heard it, and at times the conveyer will not understand and preserve the hadeeth more than the conveyed to” narrated by Abu Dawuud, Tirmidhi and Ibn Hibbaan, except that Ibn Hibban’s narration says “May Allaah have mercy on the man”…classified as authentic by Shayk Nasser Al-bani in the Book of Knowledge of Sahih At-Targheeb wa At-Tarheeb.

Bismillaah Ar-Rahmaan Ar-Raheem
Amma’ Baa’d
Salaam alaykum wa rahmatulLaah

Golden Advice from Shaykh Saa’d before starting the Narrations
• Today, we have reached Hadeeth #2000 of Sahih Muslim after 10yrs of study!!
• A student of knowledge must equip himself with 6 qualities in his quest for knowledge
o Sincerity of intentions
o Zeal and Commitment
o Love and Desire for knowledge
o A teacher upon the correct methodology
o Time

• If the Muslims want to be united as one body, then they should follow the sunnah and study it without being lazy.
• Some people busy them selves with the statement of scholars and do not study Hadeeth.
• If a man was to memorize one hadeeth per day over 10yrs, he would have memorized 3600 narrations of the Prophet( s.a.w) and this level is as close to being a scholar, even if he didn’t have any teacher to teach him, however he must understand these narrations and have a good intention.
• And the people, if they engage themselves with the study of the truth, then the falsehood and deviations would not harm them.

Chapter: Any Thing That Intoxicates Is An Intoxicant And All Intoxicants Are Forbidden

• Imam Ahmad relates in his Musnad; “book of drinks” from 20 different companions of the Prophet (s.a.w) about the ruling of intoxicants
• And we have already mentioned Ibn Hajar’s research into the number of narrations that he gathered regarding the ruling on intoxicants.
• The main evil present in today Youth is the intoxicants they drink, you can even see the evil effects of these intoxicants on their faces and body.
• The caller of these youths towards good should be patient with them.
• He has no responsibility towards them except to convey the message, with wisdom and gentleness.

These are the points I was made to remember, whatever is correct and good, then this is from ALLAAH‘s favor and whatever mistake occurs there in, then it is from me& my Shaitan,

May ALLAAH forgive me for my errors and I ask Him to forgive you all also

(1) (Reply)

What Islam Stand For / You Must Know This Man / Former British Pm's Sister-in-law Converts To Islam: (allahu Akbar)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.