Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Biafra Television Broadcasting (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Television Broadcasting (pics) (8675 Views)

Nigeria Breakup Is Imminent- Biafra Television (video) / Biafra Television Begins Broascast On STRONG Decoder- Pics / Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Television Broadcasting (pics) by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 26, 2015
CallPolice:
Ibos deceiving themselves since 19AD

Better Call Police else you'll die of HBP!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Television Broadcasting (pics) by nochildsplay(m): 12:13am On Aug 26, 2015
onenaira3:

Is that why Una have been crying left and right about Biafra, even trying to jam nnamdi's radio station..spending billions just to shut it off and failed MISERABLY. Hell Una have even started to cry to Igbo leaders to come and speak out against biafrans and show support to your one niggeria. Go to any biafran anything, be it Facebook, twitter, YouTube, you zoo animals full dey there dey shout and screech like the underdeveloped hyenas Una be. LMFAOO. Act like wtf Una screech. Biafrans have given Una more than enough ways to act wtf you screeched.

Because you illiterates kept calling wars on Biafra dumb@ss. Nnamdi KANU was a member of massob, an actual peaceful biafran agigtation group. Despite acting out peacefully, like the typical Neandertal you worthless beings are, you kept wishing death on time. And like everyone kept warning Una, you would eventually create a man ready to give Una back exactly wtf you dish. Glad he is dishing it back to you ppl one on one and I'm hells glad e pain you and the zoo. Enjoy the kitchen you ppl created. tongue

Better than you Southwest slaves wey hunger don't kill. Zoo animals.

Go and chase them out. The same way you monkies are thieving money from every other region, biafrans will stay their and milk Una dry like you are milking as dry. While I'm at it, we will start leaving when Una pay anambra back the millions Una owe them while I'm at it, when last have you heard a biafran sing that animal anthem. We are burning your flag, passports and some trasing away your money and you think say na anthem we fit sing. You no sabi sense, na craze dey worry you.

Like a typical yoloba using his masters as shield.
Maybe you missed the fight between ABA boys and the northern police that happened few weeks ago. Two Hausa policemen where killed. Last I checked, the fight happened because of nnamdi direct command to fight against the oppressor. Wet in happen after that? Nada.

You should know after all you come from the zoo, presided over by a dictator and known as the African terrorist capital of the world. Boko haram is still dancing and the death rate of your zoo increasing by each month while you dey here dey talk rubbish. You should know what an aggressive negro is, after all you are born and breed up in the capital of it. Ndi Ara.
#Grabs handky, wipe my face cos you killed it with enough spit to bath a Dog....#.
Back to the matter ; of all your brainwashed ass just said I could pick a point from ur user name [/b]onenaira3[b] did you just use 9ja currency for you username ?

Nicca you should know once you people get to the battle field your leaders will run back home for cover cos people like you have been brainwashed
Re: Biafra Television Broadcasting (pics) by nochildsplay(m): 12:14am On Aug 26, 2015
alfred5:

Better Call Police else you'll die of HBP!
another empty skull. #brainwashed
Re: Biafra Television Broadcasting (pics) by sweettinz20(m): 12:16am On Aug 26, 2015
onenaira3:

Is that why Una have been crying left and right about Biafra, even trying to jam nnamdi's radio station..spending billions just to shut it off and failed MISERABLY. Hell Una have even started to cry to Igbo leaders to come and speak out against biafrans and show support to your one niggeria. Go to any biafran anything, be it Facebook, twitter, YouTube, you zoo animals full dey there dey shout and screech like the underdeveloped hyenas Una be. LMFAOO. Act like wtf Una screech. Biafrans have given Una more than enough ways to act wtf you screeched.

Because you illiterates kept calling wars on Biafra dumb@ss. Nnamdi KANU was a member of massob, an actual peaceful biafran agigtation group. Despite acting out peacefully, like the typical Neandertal you worthless beings are, you kept wishing death on time. And like everyone kept warning Una, you would eventually create a man ready to give Una back exactly wtf you dish. Glad he is dishing it back to you ppl one on one and I'm hells glad e pain you and the zoo. Enjoy the kitchen you ppl created. tongue

Better than you Southwest slaves wey hunger don't kill. Zoo animals.

Go and chase them out. The same way you monkies are thieving money from every other region, biafrans will stay their and milk Una dry like you are milking as dry. While I'm at it, we will start leaving when Una pay anambra back the millions Una owe them while I'm at it, when last have you heard a biafran sing that animal anthem. We are burning your flag, passports and some trasing away your money and you think say na anthem we fit sing. You no sabi sense, na craze dey worry you.

Like a typical yoloba using his masters as shield.
Maybe you missed the fight between ABA boys and the northern police that happened few weeks ago. Two Hausa policemen where killed. Last I checked, the fight happened because of nnamdi direct command to fight against the oppressor. Wet in happen after that? Nada.

You should know after all you come from the zoo, presided over by a dictator and known as the African terrorist capital of the world. Boko haram is still dancing and the death rate of your zoo increasing by each month while you dey here dey talk rubbish. You should know what an aggressive negro is, after all you are born and breed up in the capital of it. Ndi Ara.
now I know how people are brainwashed sorry to say but u are empty. lmfao @ we own anambra money ,imagine u saying it is ur money u use to feed us, ur people have not fed themselves it is us loool
Re: Biafra Television Broadcasting (pics) by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 26, 2015
nochildsplay:
another empty skull. #brainwashed

Let me tell you, this is No childs play.

Better go and die!
Re: Biafra Television Broadcasting (pics) by nochildsplay(m): 12:52am On Aug 26, 2015
alfred5:

Let me tell you, this is No childs play.

Better go and die!
sharap dia and don't talk when your elders talk

What am I even saying you people has no respect for your elders sef. Since you kick you parent when sleeping trying to wake them up #yeebhoe culture
Re: Biafra Television Broadcasting (pics) by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 26, 2015
nochildsplay:
sharap dia and don't talk when your elders talk

What am I even saying you people has no respect for your elders sef. Since you kick you parent when sleeping trying to wake them up #yeebhoe culture

Must you say all this garbages just to express your mixed-sperm self?

Well, its not a childsplay at all.

Better jump lagoon as your obas are doing!

Ok.bye!!!
Re: Biafra Television Broadcasting (pics) by nochildsplay(m): 1:02am On Aug 26, 2015
alfred5:

Must you say all this garbages just to express your mixed-sperm self?

Well, its not a childsplay at all.

Better jump lagoon as your obas are doing!

Ok.bye!!!
run boy. RUN!!!
Re: Biafra Television Broadcasting (pics) by donholy28(m): 4:49am On Aug 26, 2015
mightyokwy:

what is he talking about. you dy learn how to talk abi
ur not from d street..nwanne
Re: Biafra Television Broadcasting (pics) by WailingWailer00(m): 7:17am On Aug 26, 2015
ba7man:
After watching cool tv stations on cable, it will be like travelling back to 1984 watching Biafra tv....... with tv programs from 1968.

You carry person wahala for head like majek fashek dada, get the fvck outta here mehn
Re: Biafra Television Broadcasting (pics) by ba7man(m): 7:24am On Aug 26, 2015
SOUNDKING:
It will soon dawn on you,,,,,,,,,,........,,,,,,......,,,,,,,.when God is with a man, there is nothing hatters can do,have you asked your self were you come from?,light and darkness commoneth nothing.
With all the hate in your hearts, are you sure its not the devil that's behind you guys?
Re: Biafra Television Broadcasting (pics) by ba7man(m): 7:26am On Aug 26, 2015
WailingWailer00:

You carry person wahala for head like majek fashek dada, get the fvck outta here mehn
With all the Biafra shouts........ it's that dead tv station in 2015 that's giving you guys orgasms?
Re: Biafra Television Broadcasting (pics) by WailingWailer00(m): 7:29am On Aug 26, 2015
ba7man:
With all the Biafra shouts........ it's that dead tv station in 2015 that's giving you guys orgasms?

Guy I won't descend so low to start exchanging words with a dirty yellowbar boy this morning, thanks for leaving me smiley wink
Re: Biafra Television Broadcasting (pics) by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 26, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Meaning?
Almost no one nigeria has their satellite dish facing that position, they should have used Amos 5 instead of yamal, their radio broadcast is already on Amos 5, many nigeria satellite providers for Africa are also on Amos 5
Re: Biafra Television Broadcasting (pics) by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 26, 2015
c33b33:

This is the first and there is room for improvement.
By the way what is wrong with the Satellite?I have not seen EmmanuelTv and the rest complaining. "I must comment" you have been noticed.

IPOB Youth

No vex o,
Re: Biafra Television Broadcasting (pics) by c33b33(m): 8:02am On Aug 26, 2015
Obiagelli:

Almost no one nigeria has their satellite dish facing that position, they should have used Amos 5 instead of yamal, their radio broadcast is already on Amos 5, many nigeria satellite providers for Africa are also on Amos 5

Are you a cable satellite technician?I think it is their job to face dish to its appropriate position.

Radio Biafra has been on two Satellite,
INTELSAT 20 @68.5 East. Frequency 50573 Beam
12522V and YAMIL 20/C band 55° E, freq 11045V 40000
. It houses LoveWorld,GlowTv,EmmanuelTv,etc

I wonder how you got your Satellite dish position statistic. As for your Amos 5 only you can verify that.

IPOB Youth
Re: Biafra Television Broadcasting (pics) by c33b33(m): 8:03am On Aug 26, 2015
Obiagelli:

No vex o,
I no dey vex,why I go vex with person I no dey see? Na waste of energy.
IPOB Youth
Re: Biafra Television Broadcasting (pics) by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 26, 2015
c33b33:

Are you a cable satellite technician?I think it is their job to face dish to its appropriate position.

Radio Biafra has been on two Satellite,
INTELSAT 20 @68.5 East. Frequency 50573 Beam
12522V and YAMIL 20/C band 55° E, freq 11045V 40000
. It houses LoveWorld,GlowTv,EmmanuelTv,etc

I wonder how you got your Satellite dish position statistic. As for your Amos 5 only you can verify that.

IPOB Youth
No need arguing back and forth, I only made my input, they should have used Amos 5, Astra 2b or intelsat 20. A lot of people already have their dish facing this position and all they need to is input biafra TV frequency, no need to move their dish position or buy another dish.

Just BTW, it's Yamal 402 and not yamil. They don't have Cband either.
Re: Biafra Television Broadcasting (pics) by c33b33(m): 9:06am On Aug 26, 2015
Obiagelli:

No need arguing back and forth, I only made my input, they should have used Amos 5, Astra 2b or intelsat 20. A lot of people already have their dish facing this position and all they need to is input biafra TV frequency, no need to move their dish position or buy another dish.

Just BTW, it's Yamal 402 and not yamil. They don't have Credit band either.

Obiagelli no problem biko. Biafra Tv is on air and a lot of people are already hooking up that is what matters. Have a nice day!

IPOB Youth
Re: Biafra Television Broadcasting (pics) by Section8(m): 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
When una decieve unasef finish mak we know
Re: Biafra Television Broadcasting (pics) by Blackfire(m): 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
londongal03:
Shut up!
u ve no respect? To tell a man u ve never meet to shut up.
Tell me ur location in the east, i want u to tell me to my face.
Re: Biafra Television Broadcasting (pics) by babafunny(m): 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
Vudu is a great pay-per-episode internet TV service with big Library of TV series from sneak preview to TV extras, TV shows, vudu movies, current episodes..click below for detail
http://www.techvaid.com/vudu-movies-rent-movies-online-at-www-vudu-com/
Re: Biafra Television Broadcasting (pics) by ba7man(m): 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
E don clear for dem eye now. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Biafra Television Broadcasting (pics) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
ba7man:
E don clear for dem eye now. cheesy cheesy cheesy

u dey mind d biafraudians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Television Broadcasting (pics) by kcwise(m): 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
I doubt if this will make front page

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram / INEC Creates 54,873 Additional Polling Units / Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.