Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? (23108 Views)

Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai / Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him / Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? by dgreatrock(m): 8:33am On Mar 30, 2009
I have been doing NL on my mobile for a couple of weeks and i am enjoying it.
It has helped me keep abreast with developments. But i dont know if there are negative effects.

Nairaland Mobile:  http://wap2.nairaland.com/   and http://wap.nairaland.com/
Re: Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 30, 2009
Negative effects? huh.

I dont think so cos thats what i been usin 4 a couple months except that u got to keep your phone charger handy at all tymes cool cheesy
i cold not also insert quote while usin me mobile, any posible way out.
Re: Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? by Phillfree(m): 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2009
I 've bn usin my phone for 9months nw.
Re: Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 01, 2009
Waoo! Do u actualy pay usin it? Huh. shocked
Re: Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? by Dotman01(m): 11:54am On Apr 01, 2009
Av bin usin fone since '05 grin
Re: Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? by dgreatrock(m): 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2009
It is kinda slow and you cant identify certain features.
Re: Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? by dgreatrock(m): 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2009
@ Dotman. Since 05? O my God! Pls share your experience and challenges with us.
Re: Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? by sammyjl(f): 11:47am On Apr 02, 2009
undecided No but i've tried facebook
Re: Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? by NosaHenry(m): 11:48am On Apr 02, 2009
Dotman01:

Av bin usin fone since '05 grin
lier
Re: Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? by smartsoft(m): 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2009
Yes really gr8t
Re: Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2009
Yo! Its cooL! Exactly like the PC!
Re: Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? by lalaboi(m): 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2009
prolly my first 100 posts was from my phone. . . . . . . .that was about 3years ago wink
Re: Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? by lalaboi(m): 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2009
faakay:

Yo! Its cooL! Exactly like the PC!

thats not the wap version. . . . . it diff on the wap version
Re: Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? by santakris(m): 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2009
I've been using my phone for browsing since jan 2009. I believe there is no side effect. Cheers.
Re: Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? by niyyie(m): 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2009
I have been accessing Nairaland from my mobile since it was born. I only access it through my mobile when I am bored and want to get amused by some of the really funny posts on Nairaland or just keep abreast of events in 9ja.

It saves precious bandwidth. The only "side effect" is that your mobile operator bills you for every byte of information you upload/download from/to your mobile.
Re: Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2009

ehen, ha!
Re: Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? by eiete(f): 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2009
lalaboi:

Lol! what is the 'diff' then? abeg enlithen us mugus.
Re: Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? by joobreel(m): 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2009
Its beautiful. Infact, its what am using to reply this post.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? by djavo(m): 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2009
I tell you what the best  phone to enjoy NL  is the iPhone 3G, it gives you larger screen and zooming with touch sreen in case you need to look closely at some pics.i have tried it and i am loving the experience.The speed is also something from a different world,its that fast.But i dont know if it will work very well in Lagos cos of limited Wifi hot spots.
Re: Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? by habumaks(m): 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2009
I practically refused to part with my Nokia E90 because Nairaland. The wide screen, qwerty keyboard, wlan, long battery life etc.

Re: Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? by PurestBoy(m): 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2009
I don't feel comfortable browsing on my phone. I use HTC Trinity(p3600) but I need a wireless connection which I don't know how to get
Re: Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? by alex406(m): 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2009
Hit the black little phone on that your big ass and see what happens next.We dey together.Long time anyway!
Re: Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? by texazzpete(m): 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2009
Nairaland on the iPhone looks just like it does in a desktop browser grin
Re: Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? by Phony200(m): 12:34am On Apr 03, 2009
Opened my NL profile from mobile, I have less than 50 PC posts till date.
Re: Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? by Vuitton(m): 8:48am On Apr 03, 2009
Of course, its cool cool
Re: Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? by PurestBoy(m): 11:45am On Apr 03, 2009
alex406:

Hit the black little phone on that your big ass and see what happens next.We dey together.Long time anyway!

Mad boy u don come again?
Re: Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? by airroseice(m): 6:34am On Apr 04, 2009
Yeah, I use the wap version of NL sometimes.
The first time I googled it, I came across another wap site other than wap.nairaland.com
www.nairaland.+net, its a complete replica of Niaraland so we all should be discerning
Re: Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? by dgreatrock(m): 10:25am On Apr 04, 2009
I noticed that when i am replying the subject column ll not reflect the previous topic.
Re: Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? by MrCrackles(m): 10:41am On Apr 04, 2009
Nah
Waste of time i think!
undecided
Re: Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? by alex406(m): 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2009
PurestBoy:

Mad boy u don come again?

Sup Dude!
Re: Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? by Em2va: 5:32am On Apr 05, 2009
Oh! Nairaland on mobile is so sweet!
Re: Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? by iice(f): 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2009
What for?

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Anambra People Who Have Inspired The Nation This Year / Up Coming Uniform Job In Nigeria (PCN) / Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.