Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster (45197 Views)

Natural Skin & Hair Beauty Solution: Enter Here! / Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" / Couple Enter Their Wedding Reception In A Tractor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster by yubarbs(m): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
gud one
Re: Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster by olajorn(m): 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
will that make Gulder better than Henieken or make it the most consumed beer in the world?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster by kenoz(m): 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nice
Re: Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster by Holyfield1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
brainpower:
One of the posters above really made a point but soon he will be called a hater. It's either largest jersey or brushing competitions. Let the brewery start making beer that won't swell someone's stomach and while they are at it, they should reduce their sugar content and checkmate their agents that give us fake beer. This is common in star and gulder.
The award should have been given to Goldberg grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
how wide is the poster?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster by nobilis: 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
iwakolewa:

We have our own share of 'bests'

Can you mention them?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster by niggi4life(m): 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
1acre:
Lovely organization.

Best brewers in Africa.
best brewers in Africa!!! Bros no vex, wetin be ur brand? U go like beer well well
Re: Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster by christinie(f): 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
nobilis:
Nigeria is always about biggest this, largest that.

It has never been about being the best.
be patriotic. 4 Nigerians just graduated as the best students in their UNI in the USA. Nigerians are great people. Stop being negative.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster by nobilis: 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
christinie:
be patriotic. 4 Nigerians just graduated as the best students in their UNI in the USA. Nigerians are great people. Stop being negative.

I'm being negative because I said the truth.
O di mma.

Moreover, I was talking about Nigerian institutions and infrastructure.
Those Nigerians weren't made the best by Nigeria. They were made the best by their own personal efforts and the conducive environment existing in the United States.
So that doesn't apply here.

Re: Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster by chichriso: 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
congratulations to them

Re: Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster by CSTR2: 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
christinie:
And how will those four american students help Nigeria?
You really don't know what to be patriotic about.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster by CSTR2: 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
nobilis:

I'm being negative because I said the truth.
O di mma.

Moreover, I was talking about Nigerian institutions and infrastructure.
Those Nigerians weren't made the best by Nigeria. They were made the best by their own personal efforts and the conducive environment existing in the United States.
So that doesn't apply here.
And they will deservedly give all their best to america who developed them.
Why then are some Nigerians always celebrating news of outstanding foreign graduates who will probably never work a single day in Nigeria.?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster by Greyworld: 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
Dottore:
Udeme is Guinnes advert not NBL
Why yu tell am?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster by nobilis: 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
CSTR2:
And they will deservedly give all their best to america who developed them.
Why then are some Nigerians always celebrating news of outstanding foreign graduates who will probably never work a single day in Nigeria.?

Seriously o.

Isn't it silly that of all the records Nigerian Breweries could break to appear in the Guinness Book of World Records, it is the record of having the largest poster and Nigerians are happy about it, telling me not to be negative.
SMH
Re: Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster by CSTR2: 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
nobilis:

Seriously o.

Isn't it silly that of all the records Nigerian Breweries could break to appear in the Guinness Book of World Records, it is the record of having the largest poster and Nigerians are happy about it, telling me not to be negative.
SMH
I am surprised that nobody has attributed it to the body language of a politician yet.
yeye country.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster by 6fit(f): 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
Omooba77:
Nigeria Breweries has entered the Guiness book of records with largest Gulder Poster

source www.channelstv.com

make dem giv us job seeker break jare....how jobless youth dem don engage?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster by Leyemoshood: 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
msheewwwww

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster by Godsonkemz(m): 11:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
How large is it?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster by hollamanng(m): 12:53am On Aug 27, 2015
awww economy meltdown dis is wat buhari has been spending on ;
Re: Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster by mikron(m): 2:02am On Aug 27, 2015
what is the size?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 27, 2015
Lol, GUINNESS Book of world record not HEINEKEN Book of world record shocked NB Plc has been trailing GUINNESS since... grin grin angry If it is not GUINNESS, it is a follower.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster by Nobody: 2:23am On Aug 27, 2015
wow trail blazers just as we do at HARY BUILDING CONCEPT
Contact us today for your construction works and we assure you the very best
whatsapp - 08032427733
email - nukee02@gmail.com

Re: Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster by LockDown69(m): 4:22am On Aug 27, 2015
They may as well give them the most consumed brand. grin
Re: Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 27, 2015
Its an Indian poster in business book o
Re: Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster by Omooba77: 6:12am On Aug 27, 2015
Dottore:
Udeme is Guinnes advert not NBL

You are right cheesy
Re: Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster by Omooba77: 6:14am On Aug 27, 2015
6fit:

make dem giv us job seeker break jare....how jobless youth dem don engage?

I agree with you,many of the breweries I know then has gone extinct
Re: Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 27, 2015
nobilis:

Can you mention them?

I don't have the time to. smiley
Re: Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster by Donpizzle(m): 6:36am On Aug 27, 2015
iamauxin:
Maybe I should stay in the toilet from now till Sunday, who knows, I may enter the Guinness book of records for being the man that stayed the longest in the toilet angry...
.l

na gulder book of record u go enta.lol
Re: Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster by mentain(m): 6:52am On Aug 27, 2015
brainpower:
One of the posters above really made a point but soon he will be called a hater. It's either largest jersey or brushing competitions. Let the brewery start making beer that won't swell someone's stomach and while they are at it, they should reduce their sugar content and checkmate their agents that give us fake beer. This is common in star and gulder.

Re: Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster by tonimenia: 7:20am On Aug 27, 2015
Nice one!

But, we need more Gulder Production

for consumption.

Meanwhile,

See 100 Most Powerful

Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance /

Free Loans Without Collateral

And Latest Money Making Ideas

In Nigeria Now Without Delay

Immediately By Clicking On

Police Officers Shoot In The Air At A Wedding As Big Boys Throw Money / Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband / My Pre Wedding Shots