Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Ghanaian Graduate Among 10 Suspected To Have Joined ISIS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Graduate Among 10 Suspected To Have Joined ISIS (13741 Views)

Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked / Breaking News: Body Suspected To Be Suicide Dr Allwell Orji Recovered (Pics) / 10 Suspected Robbers Killed In Lagos In 12 Days - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Graduate Among 10 Suspected To Have Joined ISIS by mployer(m): 11:26am On Aug 26, 2015
don4real18:

What spirit are you actually referring to?

The Spirit of Islam.
Re: Ghanaian Graduate Among 10 Suspected To Have Joined ISIS by don4real18(m): 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
mployer:

The Spirit of Islam.
And you believe you are making sense... SMH
Re: Ghanaian Graduate Among 10 Suspected To Have Joined ISIS by Nelkoko: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
D boy said..."i told a lie 2 please allah"...wot sort of god is dat if not satan d LIAR
Re: Ghanaian Graduate Among 10 Suspected To Have Joined ISIS by step272: 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
Some will still or may say that people joined all these terrorist because of illiteracy or poverty .why do people always wish or like to embraced bad things.because of seven virgins or what for?
Re: Ghanaian Graduate Among 10 Suspected To Have Joined ISIS by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
Excerpts from Nazir’s WhatsApp message read as follows: “Pray for me, for I will never forget you in my prayer and it’s my hope and prayer that we meet again if not in this world then in Jannah (paradise). I love you all. May Allah grant us understanding and guide us all to the straight path. Asalaamu alaikum.”

And later some imbecilic m.o.r.o.ns will come here to rant that Boko Haram and ISIS are not Islamic Militant Groups.
Re: Ghanaian Graduate Among 10 Suspected To Have Joined ISIS by tonimenia: 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
Too bad!

Meanwhile,

See 100 Most Powerful

Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance /

Free Loans Without Collateral

And Latest Money Making Ideas

In Nigeria Now Without Delay

Immediately By Clicking On

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Turkish Nationals Kidnapped In Kwara / We're Investigating Source Of BombFound In Primary School - State Government / Soldier Arrests Robbery Suspects Operating In Military Uniform In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.