Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

How Did U Feel When You Get Your First Google Adsense Payment ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Did U Feel When You Get Your First Google Adsense Payment ? (947 Views)

HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account / Please Who Have Received Adsense Payment This Month / Have You Received Adsense Payment For November? Union Bank Dorm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did U Feel When You Get Your First Google Adsense Payment ? by osile2012: 12:40am On Aug 26, 2015
For me i could not believe it about 10 years ago, till the check cleared I think i used the money to rush down to okirika to upgrade grin grin grin grin JK.
Re: How Did U Feel When You Get Your First Google Adsense Payment ? by tbsnetworks: 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
be frankly before the first adsence approval you need to work hard and that really paid to to you. all the best.. IT Support And Services | 24/7 IT support | Technology support services

1 Like

Re: How Did U Feel When You Get Your First Google Adsense Payment ? by osile2012: 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
tbsnetworks:
be frankly before the first adsence approval you need to work hard and that really paid to to you. all the best.. IT Support And Services | 24/7 IT support | Technology support services

Didn't really work that hard for approval. Was just genuine ..
Re: How Did U Feel When You Get Your First Google Adsense Payment ? by iPhone6(m): 3:16am On Aug 28, 2015
Give value on your website. Moni will come later on!!!!

Re: How Did U Feel When You Get Your First Google Adsense Payment ? by osile2012: 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
iPhone6:
Give value on your website. Moni will come later on!!!!

Exactly.
Re: How Did U Feel When You Get Your First Google Adsense Payment ? by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 29, 2015
osile2012:
For me i could not believe it about 10 years ago, till the check cleared I think i used the money to rush down to okirika to upgrade grin grin grin grin JK.
10 years ago? That's 2005? Seriously, I will like to know the website that makes you money then. Not many individually owned websites were making money back then, just a few.

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji, Africa’s Richest Blogger / Need Help With My Wordpress Blog / Professional Wordpress Developer Needed For One Day Freelance Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.