Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,310 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

How To U Get Up2date News For Education Niche Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To U Get Up2date News For Education Niche Blog (933 Views)

I Will Design A Standard Wordpress Adsense Niche Blog / Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? / Which Is More Profitable Between A Single Niche Blog And A Multiple Niche Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To U Get Up2date News For Education Niche Blog by AkProsper(m): 12:17am On Jan 05, 2016
Hlo Nlander,
I Want To Create A Blog That Deals With News, Information, Update About Nigeria Tertiary Institution(education Niche) Bt Hw Can I Get The News And Updates Daily And Ontime?
Re: How To U Get Up2date News For Education Niche Blog by emmyw(m): 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
Visit the school website, and get the relevant information there.
Re: How To U Get Up2date News For Education Niche Blog by AkProsper(m): 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
emmyw:
Visit the school website, and get the relevant information there.
Does it mean I'll have to visit all uni, poly and C.O.E website on daily basis?
Re: How To U Get Up2date News For Education Niche Blog by emmyw(m): 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
AkProsper:

Does it mean I'll have to visit all uni, poly and C.O.E website on daily basis?
Yes, you have to, but as a newbie that has not known the step, you might get frustrated, when school is on section, you know, and know when to visit the site, I can tell you what academic calendar of 85% schools in Nigeria now, its very simple, but if you want to copy and paste, be ready to answer plagiarism question google will face you with.
Re: How To U Get Up2date News For Education Niche Blog by AkProsper(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
emmyw:
Yes, you have to, but as a newbie that has not known the step, you might get frustrated, when school is on section, you know, and know when to visit the site, I can tell you what academic calendar of 85% schools in Nigeria now, its very simple, but if you want to copy and paste, be ready to answer plagiarism question google will face you with.
Thanks alot
Re: How To U Get Up2date News For Education Niche Blog by emmyw(m): 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
AkProsper:
Thanks alot
You are welcome.
Re: How To U Get Up2date News For Education Niche Blog by SUPERPACK: 1:03am On Jan 06, 2016
AkProsper:
Hlo Nlander,
I Want To Create A Blog That Deals With News, Information, Update About Nigeria Tertiary Institution(education Niche) Bt Hw Can I Get The News And Updates Daily And Ontime?
u can use a feed reader like feed burner to synchronise and check the school websites at once.

1 Like

Re: How To U Get Up2date News For Education Niche Blog by Honestyboy(m): 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
Thanks a lot Emmy

(1) (Reply)

What Is Responsive Website Design? / The Billion Coin For Sale / How To Identify Scam/scammer On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.