Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

what do u think should be the asking price for this domain?? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / what do u think should be the asking price for this domain?? (904 Views)

This Domain Is 13 YEARS Old , With Powerful Backlinks - If Free You Can Buy IT / How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest / Domain: This Domain Is For Sale At Cheaper Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

what do u think should be the asking price for this domain?? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
guys i registered this domain wellnessfortress.com via domainking.ng. Wat do u think should be the asking price for this domain? Thank you
Re: what do u think should be the asking price for this domain?? by DomainKingTeam: 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ebuka2016:
guys i registered this domain wellnessfortress.com via domainking.ng. Yes it was actually registered but i checked the whois information and it was displaying somebody else name and email address. The address i saw at the whois is a UK address. Canada is the main branch for domainking.ng. Domaingurus, am i safe with dis domain? If am safe, wat do u think should be the asking price for this domain? Thank you
Hi,
I am Karan from DomainKing.NG.

Thank you for registering your domain name with us.

Please note that I have checked & our free Whois protection(privacy protection) is enabled on your domain wellnessfortress[dot]com.

Whois protection is a feature by which you can hide your domain contact information from other users so that nobody can see the original contact details of your domain when they search your whois online. This is a free feature that we offer with each domain that you register from us. And you can choose to enable it or disable it.

So you do not need to worry as your domain is safe and registered with Domainking.NG.

You can check your domain status and whois information by visiting this link: http://whois.domaintools.com/wellnessfortress.com

I hope this clarifies your doubts.

Moreover, if you have any queries for us then you can always contact our support by raising a support ticket from here: http://www.domainking.ng/support or you can also email us at support[at]domainking.ng. We will assist you with all your issues.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries or need any help from us.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: what do u think should be the asking price for this domain?? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
DomainKingTeam:

Hi,
I am Karan from DomainKing.NG.

Thanks for registering your domain name with us.

Please note that Whois protection(privacy protection) is already enabled on your domain wellnessfortress[dot]com.

Whois protection is a feature by which you can hide your domain contact information from other users. So that nobody can see your original contact details. So you do not need to worry your domain is safe and registered with Domainking.NG.

You can check your domain status and whois information by visiting this link: http://whois.domaintools.com/wellnessfortress.com

Moreover, I request you to please contact our support by raising a support ticket from here: http://www.domainking.ng/support or you can also email us at support[at]domainking.ng with the details of your issue. We will check all your issues for you and we are very hopeful that we can change your mind about our services.

We hope to hear back from you soon. Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries or need any help from us.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
sorry i made a mistake. Wat i saw is the registrant information. Am sorry for the inconveniences. Let me quickly modify my post
Re: what do u think should be the asking price for this domain?? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
mokoshalb abeg chuk mouth for the matter
Re: what do u think should be the asking price for this domain?? by mokoshalb(m): 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
sell a new domain..? the price will be lesser that the initials...
Ebuka2016:
mokoshalb abeg chuk mouth for the matter
Re: what do u think should be the asking price for this domain?? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
mokoshalb:
sell a new domain..? the price will be lesser that the initials...
i knw the price will be small since its a new domain. Wellnessfortress.com sounds premium to me, i dnt knw about u. so if u were to sell such domain, how much wuld u set as ur asking price
Re: what do u think should be the asking price for this domain?? by mokoshalb(m): 6:39am On Aug 26, 2016
Ebuka2016:

i knw the price will be small since its a new domain. Wellnessfortress.com sounds premium to me, i dnt knw about u. so if u were to sell such domain, how much wuld u set as ur asking price
Re: what do u think should be the asking price for this domain?? by DualCore1: 10:21am On Aug 26, 2016
Re: what do u think should be the asking price for this domain?? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
mokoshalb:
$2,500USD??
Re: what do u think should be the asking price for this domain?? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
kelvinnaira wats ur take on the matter?
Re: what do u think should be the asking price for this domain?? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: what do u think should be the asking price for this domain?? by kelvinnaira: 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ebuka2016:
kelvinnaira wats ur take on the matter?
thanks 1st of all for regarding me.. I feel honoured.

To start with the domain is a 16 character domain, quite long but okay... The name is straight and clearly passes its message.. Its obviously a niche in d health market...hot cake...

The problem is, its last word. The niche its on is a niche that majority of its domains are short and the word 'fortress' dont come online often... For the asking price. Do not set an asking price, put it on bid and let pipo interested bid it.. If non meets up to what u consider reasonable. Then set an asking price..

I really cant set a price tag, its 50 50... U may make profit or not make it.. Domain flipping is a guess game.

Success bro..
Re: what do u think should be the asking price for this domain?? by kelvinnaira: 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ebuka2016:

i knw the price will be small since its a new domain.
wrong.. A new domain can build u a house if you find d right hungry buyer.. If i had a domain like 'fuc*ed' or 'healthy' i am 100% certain that even if i registerd it today, i can sell it for not less than $500,000
Re: what do u think should be the asking price for this domain?? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
kelvinnaira:
thanks 1st of all for regarding me.. I feel honoured.

To start with the domain is a 16 character domain, quite long but okay... The name is straight and clearly passes its message.. Its obviously a niche in d health market...hot cake...

The problem is, its last word. The niche its on is a niche that majority of its domains are short and the word 'fortress' dont come online often... For the asking price. Do not set an asking price, put it on bid and let pipo interested bid it.. If non meets up to what u consider reasonable. Then set an asking price..

I really cant set a price tag, its 50 50... U may make profit or not make it.. Domain flipping is a guess game.

Success bro..
thanks a lot
Re: what do u think should be the asking price for this domain?? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
kelvinnaira:
wrong.. A new domain can build u a house if you find d right hungry buyer.. If i had a domain like 'fuc*ed' or 'healthy' i am 100% certain that even if i registerd it today, i can sell it for not less than $500,000
i appreciate. Do u knw of a good place to place the domain for a bid
Re: what do u think should be the asking price for this domain?? by kelvinnaira: 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ebuka2016:

i appreciate. Do u knw of a good place to place the domain for a bid
flippa domains,
Craiglist (do this with a twist only if u re experienced enough with this site),
ebay..
Those are the 3 i use.. U can google up others
Re: what do u think should be the asking price for this domain?? by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2016
kelvinnaira:
flippa domains,
Craiglist (do this with a twist only if u re experienced enough with this site),
ebay..
Those are the 3 i use.. U can google up others
ok

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Adsense Ads.txt File On Blogger / A Classified Script With Social Features Almost Ready For Grabs! (PHOTOS) / Freelancing Money Maker (2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.