Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics (15574 Views)

President Buhari To Announce His Resignation In National Broadcast On Monday / Wike Makes A State Broadcast On The Tribunal Judgment (Video) / Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by honourhim: 11:52am On Aug 26, 2015
prettytasha:
aii ..mind u ..m igbo ...if ya'll wanna go to biafra byeeeeee .i love nigeria

Marry a Yoruba or Hausa man. Simple.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 26, 2015
shogz89:
no they depend on solar.. as if the whole of Nigeria self is developed..

You see how stupid you are, You know that Nigeria is not develop but you prefer to remain the same and answer Nigeria instead moving on and leaving those you dont want to you to developed...SMH

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by UmuEri(m): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2015
xmich:

*in callers voice,
*yes director i can hear you*

In directors voice...

*my goodness me*
*yes you can go ahead* lol

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by shogz89: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

You see how stupid you are, You know that Nigeria is not develop but you prefer to remain the same and answer Nigeria instead moving on and leaving those you dont want to you to developed...SMH
the only person that can stop my development is me and me alone son
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by Gr8tasign: 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
Yea, we are making progress
It's in our nature to progress
It's not by answering progressive
It's God's gift
Up BIAFRA!
Down ................!

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by PAINGAIN: 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
prettytasha:
dont say it like its only d igbo dt are saints . both the yoruba hausa and igbo av all contributed to the rise of corruption in this country . well its a matter of choice ya'll can leave if you wonna.the only reason am against the whole radio and tv thing is that it might cause violence . just like what happened in rwanda during the april genocide, it was a radio program by the hutu calling the tutsi cockroaches that sparked violence and led to a genocide, which we can relate to the radio biafra ,some of thier messages are hate inspired . if biafra wants to emege . they should tender a referendum just like what happened in d uk between ireland and the other countries in the united kingdom . thank you
can u now c d difference between this post and d ones u posted earlier? This one makes sense,devoid of insult. This one is actually an advise. No one will insult u bcus of this post.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by jaybee104(m): 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
prettytasha:
dont say it like its only d igbo dt are saints . both the yoruba hausa and igbo av all contributed to the rise of corruption in this country . well its a matter of choice ya'll can leave if you wonna.the only reason am against the whole radio and tv thing is that it might cause violence . just like what happened in rwanda during the april genocide, it was a radio program by the hutu calling the tutsi cockroaches that sparked violence and led to a genocide, which we can relate to the radio biafra ,some of thier messages are hate inspired . if biafra wants to emege . they should tender a referendum just like what happened in d uk between ireland and the other countries in the united kingdom . thank you
we are not trying to cause violence through radio biafra or tv biafra, its just a platform for protest.. we are only protesting.just like Catalonia in spain are doing now. and even the ireland u mentioned. but you know, u cant write off violence in any protest like dis one, violence its the key. im not talking abt going to war or genocide like some fools in rwanda.. come on, we are civilized. biafrans know d value of living. but i bet, half of nigeria dosnt (Islamist's). think abt it, your country will b free from terror. and also, abt ur quote
prettytasha:
well its a matter of choice ya'll can leave if you wonna
well, country is not a matter of choice..and as an igbo lady,once we gain it, u are automatically a biafran. weda u like it or not. and if u choose to stay in any city in nigeria, den OYO for u oh! cos nigerian immigration service will hunt u... u are either called an immigrant or a refugee. no offence

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by Petdagr8t(m): 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
[quote author=Biafra has come to stay... Bye bye to the zoo

1 Like

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by Omambala1(m): 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
flobby77:
Not funny really,the Igbos never learnt SMH, another odi treatment gathering momentum.
thunder fire your entire generations. You think this is 1960s? Continue ranting while Boko Rams(your brothers) continue the good work they're doing in your Godforsaken North

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by Ndywin: 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
[quote autho :-Xr=prettytasha post=37342867] aii ..mind u ..m igbo ...if ya'll wanna go to biafra byeeeeee .i love nigeria[/quote]
Na Lie, U no b Igbo I can perceive you frm here.... Saii BIAFRA for lyf
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
prettytasha:
rubbish
No swallow stone o....looool

1 Like

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
prettytasha:
rubbish
prettytasha:
rubbish
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by gen2briz(m): 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
shogz89:
If they channel all this effort in the development of the region,, they won't even need the government's assistance in anything
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by jaybee104(m): 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
andyanders:

Exactly.They are useless.Those talking about Biafra should be arrested,prosecuted and executed.

Uwazuruike should be arrested and executed because this act is treason. Uwazuruike knows these people and he should be arrested to produce his gang members.
lol.. pls go and sit down. i guess u r saying all dis cos ur tribe wasnt privileged to b called a biafran

1 Like

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by xmich(m): 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
UmuEri:

In directors voice...
*my goodness me* *yes you can go ahead* lol

*from me from here one crete of ommpa for you*grin

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
yorubatic:
I dont know why my people keeps disgracing themselves in this Nigeria? We have become too cowardly in this nigeria. We are now clowns, ibos have become our nightmare, that we even see ibo giants in our dreams...

My people has turn the sophisticated odua nation to laughing stock...they have shown the world that they are weaklings and O'yes to the Hausa / Fulani muslims. ..it is shame that my sophisticated and progressive people are a bunch of confused people who have no aspiration whatsoever. ..

It seems musiwa and I are the only brave people among our kins. ...musiwa want a western nigeria and I want a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a. ..but my coward folks want to keep being slaves to their Hausa / Fulani masters. ..

Let us that agitating for odua republic where there be no ibos, where lagos will not be no man's land...yorubas wake up. ...we can't remain cowards

My people should stop behaving like clowns ....only God can deliver my people
You obviously are ashamed to claim your igbo root which is why you are pretending to be Yoruba. shame on you. you better go get a cure for your mulitple-personality disorder.
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by ckmayoca: 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
prettytasha:
rubbish

Enter kitchen.
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by prettytasha(f): 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
ckmayoca:

Enter kitchen.
sir i av removed d post . sorry if u found it offensive
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by UmuEri(m): 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hatters can go and die

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by UmuEri(m): 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
grin grin grin

*we thank Chukwu Okike Abiama*

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by ckmayoca: 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
prettytasha:
sir i av removed d post . sorry if u found it offensive

It's ok ma. Mothing is offensive to me, just sacarsm.
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by UmuEri(m): 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
xmich:

*from me from here one crete of ommpa for you*grin
grin grin

*We thank Chukwu Okike Abiama*
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by Lvlink(f): 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
UmuEri:

In directors voice...

*my goodness me*
*yes you can go ahead* lol
you are really a Radio Biafra addict. But always scrutinize some of the things the director says. I believe he makes mistakes sometimes

1 Like

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
Children of hate. How many hate campaigns did Scotland propagate before they were granted a referendum? My sincere prayer is that the Igbos are given their biafra. Give them 5yrs and see them self-destruct. They will be the ones doing visa scam to come back to Nigeria. Even presently most of them have abandoned their ancestral homes and are dragging resources with other states in the country. Most of the tribal bigots here who claim Nigeria is a zoo are actually living outside igboland, probably in the south west. if you guys want us to take you serious, let igbos from other parts of the country relocate to the south east, recall all your senators and house of reps members and severe economic ties with "the zoo"then, we will know you are serious.
My guess is that those who shout biafra are the igbos among them who don't have a job or are under-achievers and would like to blame other people for their failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by xmich(m): 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
UmuEri:
grin grin

*We thank Chukwu Okike Abiama*

*Pls turn down your radio set or i disengage you,the caller on skype can you hear me no they can not*

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
Omambala1:

So you have never heard about test run before?

My friend, will you take away your useless poverty stricken data business outta here!
Thanks boy! Now you are happy....
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by UmuEri(m): 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
xmich:

*Pls turn down your radio set or i disengage you,the caller on skype can you hear me no they can not*
*Black People....*
*Ndi Isi Ojii, anyway the Barrister has come to me, Barrister you can go ahead please*
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by PAINGAIN: 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ioannes:
Children of hate. How many hate campaigns did Scotland propagate before they were granted a referendum? My sincere prayer is that the Igbos are given their biafra. Give them 5yrs and see them self-destruct. They will be the ones doing visa scam to come back to Nigeria. Even presently most of them have abandoned their ancestral homes and are dragging resources with other states in the country. Most of the tribal bigots here who claim Nigeria is a zoo are actually living outside igboland, probably in the south west. if you guys want us to take you serious, let igbos from other parts of the country relocate to the south east, recall all your senators and house of reps members and severe economic ties with "the zoo"then, we will know you are serious.
My guess is that those who shout biafra are the igbos among them who don't have a job or are under-achievers and would like to blame other people for their failure.
if we'll self destruct after 5yrs,it'll still be better than what we have in nigeria presently and besides it won't b ur problem. As for ur visa whatever, u guys will b d ones clamouring for biafra visa and not vice versa. As for recalling our senators, we can't do that bcus last I checked we r still in nigeria and they have every right to still be senators in nigeria. One question that I need an answer to is this, do d catalonians,irish,scottish not have properties and businesse in spain and d rest of UK while they were seeking for their own country? Pls answer.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by rajje234(m): 1:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
yorubatic:
I dont know why my people keeps disgracing themselves in this Nigeria? We have become too cowardly in this nigeria. We are now clowns, ibos have become our nightmare, that we even see ibo giants in our dreams...

My people has turn the sophisticated odua nation to laughing stock...they have shown the world that they are weaklings and O'yes to the Hausa / Fulani muslims. ..it is shame that my sophisticated and progressive people are a bunch of confused people who have no aspiration whatsoever. ..

It seems musiwa and I are the only brave people among our kins. ...musiwa want a western nigeria and I want a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a. ..but my coward folks want to keep being slaves to their Hausa / Fulani masters. ..

Let us that agitating for odua republic where there be no ibos, where lagos will not be no man's land...yorubas wake up. ...we can't remain cowards

My people should stop behaving like clowns ....only God can deliver my people
I'm also a Yourba and i have started seeing sense in dis liberation fight. Why stick with the so called northerner that always parasite and dominate us. Let's call for odua liberation too. Dis one nigeria stuff only favors some rich dude.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by UmuEri(m): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
PAINGAIN:
if we'll self destruct after 5yrs,it'll still be better than what we have in nigeria presently and besides it won't b ur problem. As for ur visa whatever, u guys will b d ones clamouring for biafra visa and not vice versa. As for recalling our senators, we can't do that bcus last I checked we r still in nigeria and they have every right to still be senators in nigeria. One question that I need an answer to is this, do d catalonians,irish,scottish not have properties and businesse in spain and d rest of UK while they were seeking for their own country? Pls answer.
please nwannem nwoke, don't give that Baboon an undeserved attention!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Mauritania Ahead Of 31 Session Of AU Summit(pics) / Buhari: We Will End Insurgency War This Year / Imo Prison Attack: Governor Uzodinma Meets With Heads Of Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.