Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

The Great Revelation ''the Mark Of The Beast'' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Great Revelation ''the Mark Of The Beast'' (2022 Views)

Revelation: The Mystery Of Heaven And Hell / Great Revelation "Jesus Is Coming On 1st Januray 2017" Are Prepared? / 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Great Revelation ''the Mark Of The Beast'' by Bobbyaf(m): 6:45am On Apr 28, 2009
Is it ever possible for decent and respectable people to have a discussion on a topic without getting personal? What is the point of arguing for arguing sake? Are you guys on an ego trip or something?

Come one goodly people we can disagree amicably. Where is the love and respect that all of you were taught as virtues to uphold and die for?

Cannot you see that we all stand to lose, while the enemy of souls stands by and laughs us to scorn?
Re: The Great Revelation ''the Mark Of The Beast'' by Bobbyaf(m): 6:50am On Apr 28, 2009
@ desthan

While I agree with your views I don't agree with your style of presentation. You need to allow other posters time to react to your posts. You're posting way too much information all at once, and that amounts to spamming. I hope you understand my point.

Cheers,
Re: The Great Revelation ''the Mark Of The Beast'' by karo93: 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2010
I was at first very amazed at the add up of vicarius filii dei in roman numerals as 666 until i saw that 'U' was equated as 5. so i would want the mathematician to tell me if u is also 5
Re: The Great Revelation ''the Mark Of The Beast'' by dmxqo(m): 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2010
i read this trash smwhr that d internet is d initiation mark of 666. In old hebrew 'w' is 'va' and 'va' is '6', therefore www = va va va = 666. No be small thing o!
Re: The Great Revelation ''the Mark Of The Beast'' by dmxqo(m): 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2010
i read this trash smwhr that d internet is d initiation mark of 666. In old hebrew 'w' is 'va' and 'va' is '6', therefore www = va va va = 666. No be small thing o!
Re: The Great Revelation ''the Mark Of The Beast'' by Ascony(m): 7:38pm On Mar 06, 2010
i read this trash smwhr that d internet is d initiation mark of 666. In old hebrew 'w' is 'va' and 'va' is '6', therefore www = va va va = 666. No be small thing o![/quote

hmm. this is intersting, could u post a link to that info?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Exposed For Paying Prostitutes To Give Testimonies In Miracle Scam - Vid / Prophecies From Rev. Gabriel Israel,President Of Newlife Word Church, For 2014 / Dress Code At A Particular Church Camp Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.