Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview (31052 Views)

17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. / When Ur Interviewer Tries To Play Smart Then U Show Him Your The Boss (photo) / Hilarious Application Letter Of Employment By A Job Applicant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by adexsimply(m): 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
Freemanan:
shocked
KARMA ALWAYS WINS...

DAMN!
You may want to review this statement
Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
NotNairalandi:
Its not good to pay back evil with Evil! Learn to forgive one another.give him the Job if he is qualified!
But don't u tink if he is given the job even with his PhD, he wud use the 'F' word on clients??

2 Likes

Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by jmoore(m): 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Really? So if you want to deal with a cheating partner you cheat back on him/her? And you call that common sense?
The interviewer is no better than the interviewee..
They both suit each other...
Don't compare this to cheating. The interviewer saying "fu** off" means "tame your tongue". This is about context.

1 Like

Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
jmoore:

Don't compare this to cheating. The interviewer saying "fu** off" means "tame your tongue". This is about context.
Ok sir...

To me, no difference because they both used the F word...
Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by Rutycool(f): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
the interviwee will be like ' Oga no vex nah devil work

2 Likes

Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
see yawa

1 Like

Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by neocortex: 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
NotNairalandi:
Its not good to pay back evil with Evil! Learn to forgive one another.give him the Job if he is qualified!

I won't employ an uncouth and mannerless applicant
for a serious job will you ?

2 Likes

Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by Tedassie(m): 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
;DHahaha...life's a b!tch on her period!

1 Like

Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
serves him right...

1 Like

Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
Dannidom:
Mind ur choice of words while online cos thou canst knw the other person behind the screen
especially those that have their pix on.....imagin say u insult shell Hr n he checks ur profile only 2 see ur profile pix, den d nxt wk u r scheduled 4 an interview with shell and d guy u insulted on NL is among d panel of interviewers.......ur case is better left with d gods

1 Like

Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by enitey(f): 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
Good manners will take you places

1 Like

Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by AfroKnight: 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
NotNairalandi:

When there are other qualified candidates with better manners? Not a chance.

Who would want to employ a person who can one day tell clients to Fùck off?

1 Like

Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
Don't wish to be in the this job seeker's shoes, grab a change of attitude available at all stores nationwide. That lil' screen shot is all over twitter and facebook [size=25pt]and definitely #karmawinsagain[/size]
Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by adahgold(m): 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
Idoma l'adam what will I call this self hmmm.
Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by nwaanambra1(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
UdohOby:
In my language, this is called " aka olu ndi ilo". His enemies are at work.

mbanu! he is his own enemy! cheesy

beautiful family mam! but y is 'Di' not in that pix?? undecided
Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by kenny1313(m): 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
kingobozy:
Karma is indeed a high class lousy Bitch. That's why whenever I go to an organisation to submit my company's proposals I'm always putting on my 50 dollar smile cos you never know who might run into. Also I always give something for the weekend to the gateman and security men cos they can provide useful Intel when you need it. Not forgetting the secretaries cos they can put in a good word for you while also making sure that they arrange your file on top of the others in their bosses office.
No be who get money go do all this one? some pple borrow TP come interview u they talk of give gate man tips!!
Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by PAINGAIN: 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ybnm4life:
I will tell the interviwer I was only joking back then...
a joke abi? Well who is laughing now?
Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by adwem2003(m): 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
NotNairalandi:

Smh, he should give someone who asked him to Bleep off a job? Next time, he will ask him to go and die.

1 Like

Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by DandysonRB: 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
That's something anyone should avoid. Pity though for the guy
Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by bigass123(m): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
Women are more guilty if this sha.. They can talk ehn..

Omotayor123:
Serious Gobee shocked

Some people will open their mouth and misyarn regardless of where they are, imagine the guy going for an interview and still can't comport himself and behave like a gentleman!

#Ise Ile lo gbe de Ita!
Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by professore(m): 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
One most always be careful,decent and civilised
Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
UdohOby:
In my language, this is called " aka olu ndi ilo". His enemies are at work.

No, his manner was at work.

It's so easy these days to blame the "enemy" for everything. undecided

1 Like

Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by kingobozy: 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
kenny1313:

No be who get money go do all this one? some pple borrow TP come interview u they talk of give gate man tips!!

I know. we still nid 2 try gada sumtin b4 u comot 4 house. trust me it works. A friend of mine got his job by jst having a friendly chat wit d secretary nd he leta discovered dat it was she dat recommended him 2 dier boss.
Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by Reference(m): 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
kingobozy:
Karma is indeed a high class lousy Bitch. That's why whenever I go to an organisation to submit my company's proposals I'm always putting on my 50 dollar smile cos you never know who might run into. Also I always give something for the weekend to the gateman and security men cos they can provide useful Intel when you need it. Not forgetting the secretaries cos they can put in a good word for you while also making sure that they arrange your file on top of the others in their bosses office.

Corruption can never end in Nigeria. It is in our DNA. Even gamma radiation cannot destroy it.
Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by HiGod: 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
This story is quite similar to my story; different storyline though.

I helped a couple who worked in one of the new generation bank to open an Account on my name and millions of #Naira was kept in this Account. I didn't touch a penny out of this money despite all pressure from my friends who insisted that the money was stolen and advised me to abscond with the money; It was over #20m.

They needed someone to take care of their newly built mansion which i supervised from the scratch to completion and my name was used to cover all this.

The husband is one of the top Manager at the Head office of this new generation bank while his wife was with a branch as a manager.

However, after my youth service, i needed an accommodation in Abuja cos i didn't want to go back to Lagos. The wife insisted that i should move into their 1 bedroom uncompleted building which was somewhere around Gwagwalada; first favour from them to me.

The husband resigned from his job and moved to US during Soludo banks consolidation scheme. I presumed that d consolidation exercise would have exposed him if he had stayed on his job.

Guess what, two months after his departure, the husband started calling me from US to leave his 1 bedroom apartment for no reason. This man frustrated all my moves in Abuja to the point that my parents asked me to leave Abuja back to Lagos. I left Abuja with pains of being betrayed and used.

Interestingly, Our pastor was in our house that very weekend and he said if i could leave Abuja for Lagos, i ll never regret it but if i choose to stay in Abuja that i would regret it for the rest of my life. That was huge revelation and that was what encouraged me to leave.

Finally, after so many years, in 2014, the same man needed my uncle assistance in getting a contract with federal govt, equally needed my Uncle UK company as a parent company in the deal but unknown to him that the man was my Uncle.

I met him in my uncle office after so many years and i shared what happened with my uncle.....

2 Likes

Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by cdz: 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
Like, seriously? So he told you to F off and so what, he doesn't get the job for that reason? Dude, get your god-complex-induced ego out of the way and conduct a fair interview for the guy. If he's good for the job, blasted hire him. The job is NOT about you. Get an apology later, if you will, but please don't mess an organisation up because of your personal (petty) concerns!

So he doesn't get the job because of what he told you. What do you get for what you told him? The boot, if I had my way. Nobody is supposed to worship you because they're looking for a job.

P.S. It's interesting how everyone believes in karma even where no one believes in God. Who presides over the administration of that ish, anyway? Must be the devil. At least we all seem to agree he exists - we see him in us all the time!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by Reference(m): 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
And don't tell me the job is in a PR firm or in the hospitality industry but if the position was for a boxing promoter or an audition for a Quentin Tarantino movie then he's game.
Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by Reference(m): 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
cdz:
Like, seriously? So he told you to F off and so what, he doesn't get the job for that reason? Dude, get your god-complex-induced ego out of the way and conduct a fair interview for the guy. If he's good for the job, blasted hire him. The job is NOT about you. Get an apology later, if you will, but please don't mess an organisation up because of your personal (petty) concerns!

So he doesn't get the job because of what he told you. What do you get for what you told him? The boot, if I had my way. Nobody is supposed to worship you because they're looking for a job.

P.S. It's interesting how everyone believes in karma even where no one believes in God. Who presides over the administration of that ish, anyway? Must be the devil. At least we all seem to agree he exists - we see him in us all the time!

Hmmm. Skill without character is like a ship without a captain. It never ends well.

1 Like

Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by charlesbailey(m): 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
#SHIKENA... Got what he deserved
Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by Analysiscorner: 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
In my language, this is called " aka olu ndi ilo". His enemies are at work. He talked thrash,no enemy did anything to him
Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by Analysiscorner: 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
What next? This story is quite similar to my story; different storyline though.

I helped a couple who worked in one of the new generation bank to open an Account on my name and millions of #Naira was kept in this Account. I didn't touch a penny out of this money despite all pressure from my friends who insisted that the money was stolen and advised me to abscond with the money; It was over #20m.

They needed someone to take care of their newly built mansion which i supervised from the scratch to completion and my name was used to cover all this.

The husband is one of the top Manager at the Head office of this new generation bank while his wife was with a branch as a manager.

However, after my youth service, i needed an accommodation in Abuja cos i didn't want to go back to Lagos. The wife insisted that i should move into their 1 bedroom uncompleted building which was somewhere around Gwagwalada; first favour from them to me.

The husband resigned from his job and moved to US during Soludo banks consolidation scheme. I presumed that d consolidation exercise would have exposed him if he had stayed on his job.

Guess what, two months after his departure, the husband started calling me from US to leave his 1 bedroom apartment for no reason. This man frustrated all my moves in Abuja to the point that my parents asked me to leave Abuja back to Lagos. I left Abuja with pains of being betrayed and used.

Interestingly, Our pastor was in our house that very weekend and he said if i could leave Abuja for Lagos, i ll never regret it but if i choose to stay in Abuja that i would regret it for the rest of my life. That was huge revelation and that was what encouraged me to leave.

Finally, after so many years, in 2014, the same man needed my uncle assistance in getting a contract with federal govt, equally needed my Uncle UK company as a parent company in the deal but unknown to him that the man was my Uncle.

I met him in my uncle office after so many years and i shared what happened with my uncle.....

[/quote]
Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by gen2lpatty(m): 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
The other name of this karma is "F&F". He got served

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

akpors is realy funny (check) / People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" / How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.