Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

[story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 4 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 4 (1280 Views)

[story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 11 / [story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 6 / [story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 4 by mrportable2: 10:03am On Aug 26, 2015
ITS STORY TIME WITH www.proudlynation.com.ng

A story written by Dan Chucks …

Did You Miss The Previous Part?? READ IT HERE:- http://proudlynation.com.ng/2015/08/story-i-called-it-r-a-p-e-rated-18part-3/

Just like the previous day, she was home. But she didn’t immediately open the door as soon as I knocked. She first peeped from her window as though to ascertain, before unlocking her front door. It was when she appeared that I got a probable reason she had to peek at me before opening up – she was almost Unclad!
She first peeped from her window as though to ascertain, before unlocking her front door
She was wearing a robe (which looked more like a night-robe than anything else) and it had no front buttons or clip. The idea was supposed to be that she would first wrap one end across the other and then tie it in-place with an attached belt (made of the same fabric). But here was Madam Ann, wearing the robe but barely tying the belt!
She was wearing a robe (which looked more like a night-robe than anything else) and it had no front buttons or clip
The whole thing looked so loose that I could comfortably see an entire Bosom all the way to the Tip as well as the inside of her right thigh! In fact, I could swear seeing some portion of her Kittycat too! It was that lewd. Ridiculous enough, she barely behaved like she knew her entire undersides were all in the open and instead began grinning just like yesterday.
The whole thing looked so loose that I could comfortably see an entire Bosom all the way to the Tip…
“Danny? So you left me and ran yesterday, abi?” she began saying, stretching an arm and placing it on my left shoulder.
I followed the arm with my eyes to my shoulder and then looked up to her face again without saying a word.
“Come inside jarre”. she stepped back to allow me room but for no exact reason, my feet remained stuck to the ground where I was standing.
I just kept looking at her with an expressionless face.
“You no wan come inside again?” she quickly asked, frowning her face a bit. Her robe was flaying even more, presenting me with more views of her crotch! How she would wear such a thing for an house-clothe beat my imaginations.
Her robe was flaying even more, presenting me with more views of her crotch
“I can wait here ma” I suddenly heard my mouth insist. I didn’t know I could say that but then got immense joy from the bold resolve.
“Hmmmm…Dan? Come inside the house na let me get you your key!” her voice had unexpectedly gone up. “Abi you wan make I leave my door open like this?” Her frown had even doubled too.
Sheer panic instantly gripped me as I was always aware of what the rather controversial woman was capable of. Without, further arguments, I quietly climbed the few steps in front of the house, got to the terrace and then walked in. She looked pissed already and I knew I needed to mind how I went about my next few activities if she was going to hand me the key at all. What did confuse me more like, that very moment was how she began locking the door with her own key! I couldn’t ask her what she was doing, as a result of the flared tempers but then, I could see her lock the door even though she still left the key in the hole and then begin to walk back into the house. As she walked, her big buttocks and entire thighs took turns to completely display themselves at intervals while her wide hip swayed from side to side within the shimmering robe!
As she walked, her big buttocks and entire thighs took turns to completely display themselves at intervals while her wide hip swayed from side to side within the shimmering robe!
I instantly knew something weird was up when she returned to the living room again, but instead of handing me the key, pulled her center table straight into me, and sat on it! She was now a couple inches away and she made no effort at all to sit decently! Her legs were spread apart leaving me with lewd views of her puffy mound since her robe wasn’t doing any covering either.
Her legs were spread apart leaving me with lewd views of her puffy mound since her robe wasn’t doing any covering either.
“I am not making this a joking matter anymore…” was her initial comments as soon as she was seated. “You are not going to leave this house until you tell me why you are still a virgin…”
“Com’ on…..” I instantly cut in, not letting her finish. “What’s all these now?!” I asked bitterly; evidently troubled
“It’s simple. Explain to me why you have remained a virgin at your age? I know you are not less than 25 or…let’s say 24 even.” she was close with the guess.
I just kept starring at her with quickly dampening eyes and evidently trembling lips! My world was just getting set to collapse!
“I am waiting young man” was her follow up comment as she undid her belt shamelessly before me! Her heavy round breasts soon came into full view before she finally flung the robe to a side!
“I am waiting young man” was her follow up comment as she undid her belt shamelessly before me! Her heavy round breasts soon came into full view…
“Nothing ma…” I whispered, still not certain if the slight stir I felt inside my trouser had anything to do with the lurid vision before my eyes!
“Nothing? What do you mean by nothing? It has to be something Dan. Tell me why you don’t feel anything when you see a Unclad woman?”
“I…don’t understand why…I don’t understand why you are doing all this Madam Ann…” I tried saying, ignoring the thigh she had raised as soon as she mentioned ‘Unclad woman'; probably to illustrate herself using her Unclad Kittycat.

WATCHOUT FOR PART 5 OR READ IT HERE:- http://proudlynation.com.ng/2015/08/story-i-called-it-r-a-p-e-rated-18part-5/

(1) (Reply)

Casey Jones / Why Men Marry Bitches / We Can Help You Publish Your Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.