Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,947 members, 7,845,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Monroe Was Orobo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monroe Was Orobo (12927 Views)

Someone Plssss Tell Huddah Monroe To Put On A Bra.... See Her This Photo!! / My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monroe Was Orobo by spikedcylinder: 8:19am On Apr 01, 2009
bawomolo:

a fat bitch is a fat bitch (aka Monique).  You are obese and disgusting if you look like monique.  Tyra Banks with the added weight was thick, Jennifer Hudson is thick.  Chardonay on Ray J's reality show is thick  shocked shocked, Mariah Careh is thick .  The media only complains about the extremes (Olsen twins or Monique)

There is a difference between those women (including Monroe) and a shapeless/deformed housewife  lipsrsealed

You're missing the point.

All the women you referred to as "thick" in your post up there are called "fat" by the western media now. Thats the entire purpose of the thread. . . . calling thick and not so thick women fat. While fat men like Jack Black get off as being purely comedic. undecided undecided
Re: Monroe Was Orobo by bawomolo(m): 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2009
spikedcylinder:

You're missing the point.

All the women you referred to as "thick" in your post up there are called "fat" by the western media now. Thats the entire purpose of the thread. . . . calling thick and not so thick women fat. While fat men like Jack Black get off as being purely comedic. undecided undecided

but jack black is truly funny though, monique isn't undecided
Re: Monroe Was Orobo by spikedcylinder: 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2009
Monique is FAT, Monroe isn't. Geddit?
Re: Monroe Was Orobo by bawomolo(m): 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Monique is FAT, Monroe isn't. Geddit?

That's a FACT,  do you honestly think Monique and Monroe have a similar physique.  don't put me to shame o.

You have an argument with Kim K/Tyra B but not with the disgusting monique's of the word.
Re: Monroe Was Orobo by chiogo(f): 2:30am On Apr 02, 2009
@ Bawomolo, you sure got some nerves. 'Sup with the constant use of the phrase "fat bitch"? So vulgar! Mo'nique is funny.

Anyways, the woman likes to hate on skinny chicks, like she got beef with them or something, that's what I hate about her. If you're comfortable with your body, then there should be no need for all that. She seems insecure like she secretly wants to be skinny but likes to claim otherwise.
Re: Monroe Was Orobo by spikedcylinder: 11:04am On Apr 02, 2009
bawomolo:

That's a FACT,  do you honestly think Monique and Monroe have a similar physique.  don't put me to shame o.

You have an argument with Kim K/Tyra B but not with the disgusting monique's of the word.

You seem to keep missing my point, did you read my first post on this thread?

I'm not comparing Monique to Monroe. Monique is very big, no doubt about that. My point is, if Monroe had been alive today, the media will refer to her as big even though she is NOT.
Geddit now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anyone Who Comes Between A Married Couple Should Be Jailed- Omotola / Secondary School Student Behaving Very Bad. See Photos Here / Kenny Ogungbe Now Raypower MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.