Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) (53733 Views)

Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore / Fuel Scarcity: White Man In A Danfo Bus In Lagos (photos) / Sylva Mocks Oshiomhole: What You Can’t Achieve, A Military Man Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
silvermania:
i do and the government won't do anything about it
I concur!! Even the next govt won't do a damn! Even the supreme court won't give a fyiok!
Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by Mavor: 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
It's no surprise when Americans call our military useless names and refuse to supply them arms against Boko Haram. Military brutalizing the civilians they are supposed to defend. Utter rubbish.
Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by Suntemi(m): 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
tunergy:

Do people drive and behave like this in DEVELOPED NATIONS
Abeg lets handle our problem the way we are and stop this develop nation comparison.

If people don't, there wouldn't be traffic laws in place there.
Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nicepoker:
The soldier and the driver r both mad as well as 5tupid.
and what of you the commentor?
Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
All these unlettered idiots.... Dehumanizing people in the name of discipline
Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
olumalcolm:
d police wuld hv probably collected 200naira frm him and free him,den 2mao he cms bck to do d same tin cos he blivs d highest dat wuld happen wuld b 200naira bt if he remembers wat d soldier did to him,he will use his brain nxt time.
grin LoL

2 Likes

Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
benedictnsi:

You don't expect me to exchange words with a hobo and peasanted rustic like you.... Bunkum
smallie! I said be quiet!
Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by 4stylz: 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
nicerichard05:

Fine or arest in nigeria? Hmmm my brother use ur head oo

Come u idiot; you think nothing will ever work in this country (everything is normal abi) May God give you sense
Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lol

U dey fear?
nicerichard05:

Ware ni ye oo. So u want make dat soldier use slap change my career this mrn abi?. Lolz
Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by Kayydon007: 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
nicerichard05:
This happened this morning around Apapa Area while descending towards leventis, the Nigerian military and other agency were trying to control the traffic on the bridge by giving way for smaller vehicle to go through when this Danfo driver came from nowhere and started obstructing traffic, leaving the queue that was created by the task force.

He was already causing traffic when we eventually allowed him to enter in front of us, A one military officer came and told him park and then roll on the floor from the bridge down to Area B police station. cheesy grin

The scene was such an entertaining one cos even his passengers said they told him to follow the queue peaceful but he refused.

I wish to use this medium to commend the Nigerian Military and the joint task force for the good work they are doing in other to ease traffic in Apapa

To all Danfo drivers please always respect your self, Obey traffic rules and stayy out of troubles.

Cc Lalasticlala

What's amusing in this bullocks? What's commending in the soldier's bullying? Is he helping traffic flow or creating more? And is this the best way to punish him for his so called offense? Guy abeg find something else to share....

2 Likes

Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by westlius(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nigerian Army no dey hear word dey should learn from an American army. Ova here isn't Military but civilian regime and that stupid army man him no get mind to fight small Boko aram mtwwwww

1 Like

Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by nicerichard05: 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
Kayydon007:

What's amusing in this bullocks? What's commending in the soldier's bullying? Is he helping traffic flow or creating more? And is this the best way to punish him for his so called offense? Guy abeg find something else to share....

PRO national association of danfo driver of nigria, Ojota Branch
Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by nicerichard05: 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
4stylz:

Come u idiot; you think nothing will ever work in this country (everything is normal abi) May God give you sense

president national association of danfo drivers mile12 zone
Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
This is wrong. Nigerians I smh!!! Why on earth will a soldier force a driver to be rolling in the floor?? And the op is here saying "I want to use this medium to commend the Nigerian army blah blah blah..."

Even though the driver was wrong, the soldier has no right to pinish him like that. He could have simply handed him over to the police.

Nigerians know your right!!!

The only voice Lagos Danfo Drivers respect is that o! I guess you don't drive because if you do, you'll despise what these drivers do on the way TRAMPLING ON THE RIGHTS OF PRIVATE CAR OWNERS.

There is always punishment for offenders.

Police? Hah! Driver's Worst Night Mare.
They'll Charge his pocket till he has nothing left but soldiers will punish you and let you go.

1 Like

Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by pinkheartng: 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
What the driver did or did not do is completely irrelevant. This shows a lack of discipline and professionalism on the part of the soldier. It also shows disrespect for his superior officers. If a lawyer comes into this, all hell will break loose at the cantonment.
When people hear human rights abuse, they think its something that happens in a war zone. No, this is it! You can bet your last Naira that Amnesty International and the White House have seen this. Nothing is hidden anymore. We should always put country first. This is not a good image.

1 Like

Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
kidsfela:
Danfo driver, don suffer die ooooo

Them too stubborn jare...you know how many people don die because drivers drive roughly?

No ONE-WAY, dem no go hear. undecided

1 Like

Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by shrimati(m): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
What a wrong approach to correct an immoral act... If we extol this act, one day an innocent Nigerian right will be violated and nothing will happen. Our right has Nigerian should be respected not dehumanized.

1 Like

Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
crazygod:

If u know how lagos danfo drivers dey behave u won't feel sorry for this one. At times I wish I was in the military because of this guys. Dem need flogging on daily basis.
I support you jare!
Especially when they hit your private car, no time to tell you Sorry! Them go abuse you join.

The passengers even tell am...but stubborn head!

1 Like

Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
These folks screaming, "human right"...If the soldier "go by the book", do you know the price he will pay?

Police sef can seize his bus for that...I'm sure he doesn't want that.

#obey the rules and fear nothing #

1 Like

Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
benedictnsi:

Bros I understand you perfectly but you don't expect me to Applaud the soldiers for the way they treat humans like animals..... Are there no other ways of punishing them Must it be that bully The soldiers hates defaulters but the abuse human rights which is wrong too

Suggest a lasting one for rugged driver who sometimes act Deaf and hardened.

1 Like

Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
survtony:
4 kind of people will support the danfo driver,
1- people who have never driven in lagos traffic
2- people who have been punished by the military for committing one offence or the other, hence developing hatred for the military
3- people whose car has never been bashed by danfo drivers
4- people who drive recklessly themselves when in traffic

The funny part is most of the people criticising the soldier would call a soldier to punish someone who offends them or intimidates them

Lol! Abi! The soldier didn't do well sef...Na frog jump good pass! In Ghana, if you're caught violating traffic rules, the money nor be here o...Nig soldiers even try just punish you small you dey complain...tsk
Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by BabaO2: 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
benedictnsi:
Though the law States that defaulters should be lambasted or sanctioned but I despise the way at which our military punish people. Handling and abusing people in the name of "THEY ARE BLOODY CIVILIANS".

in developed nations, you as a military can't start brutalising or bully someone because they are feared or appears stronger than you due to the fact that they are under the umbrella of certain immunity.

Dedicate this FTC to the victim jor!!!
This man stop misleading people here, even who is about shooting the president your fake elitist idea will prevent the presidential security from disarming him by whatever means.
Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
tunergy:

Do people drive and behave like this in DEVELOPED NATIONS
Abeg lets handle our problem the way we are and stop this develop nation comparison.

God bless you, bro!

One bottle of...Holy Communion! cheesy

The only voice every one, politicians too, respect is FORCE! Thank God for PMB!
Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by saaedlee: 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
shadowgwalker:
u for no waste space to comment joor.
Stand down, I repeat stand down son
Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by nikkiking(m): 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
This is wrong. Nigerians I smh!!! Why on earth will a soldier force a driver to be rolling in the floor?? And the op is here saying "I want to use this medium to commend the Nigerian army blah blah blah..."

Even though the driver was wrong, the soldier has no right to pinish him like that. He could have simply handed him over to the police.

Are you a member of union of road users?
U ought to caution ur members to always abide by the rules and regulations tongue tongue.

Or else this just the beginning.
Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by BabaO2: 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
pinkheartng:
What the driver did or did not do is completely irrelevant. This shows a lack of discipline and professionalism on the part of the soldier. It also shows disrespect for his superior officers. If a lawyer comes into this, all hell will break loose at the cantonment.
When people hear human rights abuse, they think its something that happens in a war zone. No, this is it! You can bet your last Naira that Amnesty International and the White House have seen this. Nothing is hidden anymore. We should always put country first. This is not a good image.
There are always exceptions in law. Someone behaved animalistic and he was treated such and you are searching for his right whereas he has abused millions of people's rights.
Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by WhoBeThisMan: 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
tunergy:

I want to take it that you have not driven in lagos before.

That said if truly Nigerians should know their right, "PLEASE ALSO ADVISE NIGERIANS TO KNOW THIER DUTY AS CITIZEN"

How many drivers have regard for pedestrians or even fellow motorist.

Drivers in Nigeria (especially Lagos) are selfish and don't just care.

So when they get served by those who just don't care about their rights too, its just about right.

Knock yourself out.
i live in lagos, Ikorodu. I pass drive through the dreaded IKorodu trafic every time, so i know what I'm talking abt. It's easy to applaud the soldier right now for serving a rootless pinishment on a guilty Danfo driver as judge and jury until it comes to your ow doorstep.

It's the attitude of the soldier that wrong. In his mind he says "who is this bloody civilian". Trust me this and attitude that's appluded by you right now, can lead to something else.

Soldiers are ment for the protection of the citizens, even the wrong ones. It's not his call to serve any punishment what so ever, unless he is required by law to do so.

1 Like

Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by WhoBeThisMan: 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
nikkiking:
Are you a member of union of road users?
U ought to caution ur members to always abide by the rules and regulations tongue tongue.

Or else this just the beginning.
until one soldier brutalizes you and call you a bloody civilian.

2 Likes

Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by trippleKAY(m): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
Keneking:
Great

1. I guess you are driving a Nissan Xterra SUV (fairly used) grin
2. The scene was such an entertaining one cos (what does this word mean?) even his passengers said they told him to follow the queue peaceful but he refused.
kai, e b like say u b car dealer ooo, dats wat came 2 my mind wen I saw d pix too. But hw u take knw say na fairly used na wa 4 u ooo
Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by OAMMB(f): 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
I went to a military school and i can tell you rolling is a common punishment...boys and girls do this without qualms....
for me these danfo drivers deserve it and even more...some of them are just animals in human skin and they deserve no sympathy.
The other day...one scratched me and broke my tail lights. he told him to come down and look the damage...he refused and instead he was yelling at me telling me that i should go with my car...afterall sebi your husband is a big man he will help you fix it....i was so upset i didnt know when i started crying. danfo and keke napep they are the worst people on lagos road.

1 Like

Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by lahit14(m): 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:

Knw ur right, knw ur right, if I hav a nickle for evrytime I heae som1 say dat. Truth is, more n more nigerians r becoming imformd man, most r jst afriad given the kind of country we live in where it is not abt ur rights as a citizen somuch as it is abt how much u hav in ur bank account. This is one part of the military am so ashamed of, neva mind this traffic problems one encounters wit dem, how abt the camouflage tin, if u somuch as wear a camo, ur dead meat, hav evn seen whr soldiers beat som1 up for having a camouflage handkerchief, a handkerchief for gods sake. Its abhoring!!!

The op should check himself into a mental facility for being insensitiv. I mean it in a good way

3 Likes

Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by Bagwellz(m): 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
MzzTega:
And who else thinks that these soldiers think they are superior?
they are G!!! Cos u can't do shit undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos / Shock As Sanwo-Olu Appoints Joe Igbokwe Special Adviser On Drainage / 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.