Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

This Travel Agency Is A Scammer & Thief (aje-africa.org) Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Travel Agency Is A Scammer & Thief (aje-africa.org) Lagos (787 Views)

Any One Used This Travel AGENCY: RICHGLOBAL? / Please Help Me Win This Travel Blog Award / Mufutau Adegbola Of Aje-africa.org Is A Scam Agency. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Travel Agency Is A Scammer & Thief (aje-africa.org) Lagos by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
Out of my foolishness & desperation to do business in support of my plumbing skills & other menial dirty jobs I paid d sum of 55,000 into the account of Mufutau Adegbola the CEO of aje-africa.org for UK and Quatar visa on behalf of my clients to help secure visa with d help of his registered company.

To cut d story he uses this company for trafficking & not what is on d site. six months later my client were still waiting to get their invitation letters to the point one of them started threatening & said they are no longer interested. finally their international passport was returned.

At this stage, am d one bearing all expenses as d terms of agreement is that NO DOWN PAYMENT until everything successful except visa fee payable at the embassy by client themselves.

But this Adegbola man has refused to honor his side of trust as I did to my client. he keeps telling me he has good countries now that I should bring client. & from there I will forgive him for d sake of God but am not gullible. am moving forward already
Re: This Travel Agency Is A Scammer & Thief (aje-africa.org) Lagos by worry359(m): 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
TomPioPio:
Out of my foolishness & desperation to do business in support of my plumbing skills & other menial dirty jobs I paid d sum of 55,000 into the account of Mufutau Adegbola the CEO of aje-africa.org for UK and Quatar visa on behalf of my clients to help secure visa with d help of his registered company.

To cut d story he uses this company for trafficking & not what is on d site. six months later my client were still waiting to get their invitation letters to the point one of them started threatening & said they are no longer interested. finally their international passport was returned.

At this stage, am d one bearing all expenses as d terms of agreement is that NO DOWN PAYMENT until everything successful except visa fee payable at the embassy by client themselves.

But this Adegbola man has refused to honor his side of trust as I did to my client. he keeps telling me he has good countries now that I should bring client. & from there I will get back my money. He just lucky I live aside Lagos.

So you were posing as a THIEF / agent to try to take money from another person.
But you were just a little middleman who got bitten by a bigger maga!
Sounds like justice to me. grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Man Cling On Container On A Truck To Get To His Destination / Lagos Traffic In 1982..mention The Few Models Of Cars You Can See / I Intend Visiting Lagos Ending Of Next Month!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.