Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,186 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Mufutau Adegbola Of Aje-africa.org Is A Scam Agency. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mufutau Adegbola Of Aje-africa.org Is A Scam Agency. (536 Views)

Cross Country: A Scam!!! Beware / Please Is This A Scam? / This Travel Agency Is A Scammer & Thief (aje-africa.org) Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mufutau Adegbola Of Aje-africa.org Is A Scam Agency. by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 05, 2016
As part of my pains, foolishness & desperation to do business in support of my other menial dirty jobs & frustration, I paid d sum of 55,000 into the account of Mufutau Adegbola the CEO of aje-africa.org for UK and Quatar visa on behalf of my clients to help secure visa with d help of his registered company.

To cut d story he uses this company for trafficking & not what is on d site. six months later my client were still waiting to get their invitation letters to the point one of them started threatening & said they are no longer interested. finally their international passport was returned.

At this stage, am d one bearing all expenses as d terms of agreement is that NO DOWN PAYMENT until everything successful except visa fee payable at the embassy by client themselves.

But this Adegbola man has refused to honor his side of trust as I did to my client. he keeps telling me he has good countries now that I should bring client. & from there I will forgive him for d sake of God but am not gullible. am moving forward already

(1) (Reply)

Bus Crash At Japan Mountain 14 Persons Killed And 27 Injured / for... / M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.