Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,286 members, 7,850,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

Why Are Goodbyes Always The Hardest? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Goodbyes Always The Hardest? (560 Views)

Nigeria @56: The Hardest Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Goodbyes Always The Hardest? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
Goodbyes, they say, often come in waves. mine would be tsunami.

what started as a careless stumble (thank u Google ) into a jakumo post ( papaejima1 to the indome landers ) grew to become an obsessive companion and guide....the best buddy I've had in years.

From the crazy...to the not So crazy ..all the way to the raving mad and Yes, the robotic zombies.... we've seen it all.

we've seen jakumo/papiwata rave about an about Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden and his Islamic agenda

we've seen sexkillz kill himself over ogugua (we started the fight that obliterated him)

We've seen obadiah77 teach about the Bible and allegories ( one of the most powerful persons I've met on this WWW. might have to join the Masons to fully decode that guy)

we've seen musiwa win the top poster award ( good ol' days)

We've seen the PDP droids troll and the APC comrades roll.

We've got our fair share of bashing and we've given droves in return.

In all these, we've learnt some valuable life lessons and made zero connections.

I thank everyone on this forum, friends and foes alike for playing a huge part in my. .com enlightenment.

If we did not agree on somethings, it's not that I Don't respect your views, it's just that I'm not a conformist..... I Don't take the popular routes.

Heaven knows that I support the Liberation of the igbo with all my heart ( I am a pure breed from ogbuonyeoma in Arondizuogu ) But we must re-examine our approach to the subject. It mustn't be War! War!!

Nairaland has be part of a phase in my life, But it's time we move on.

Thank you seun for assembling this great platform.

maybe I seek attention, maybe it's just me being emotional, just know that the next 'Nobody ' you'd see, would be me.

Shachris

Re: Why Are Goodbyes Always The Hardest? by baralatie(m): 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
"you don't say goodbye,we say see you later"
Re: Why Are Goodbyes Always The Hardest? by papaejima1: 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
Goodbyes, they say, often come in waves. mine would be tsunami.

what started as a careless stumble (thank u Google ) into a jakumo post ( papaejima1 to the indome landers ) grew to become an obsessive companion and guide....the best buddy I've had in years.

From the crazy...to the not So crazy ..all the way to the raving mad and Yes, the robotic zombies.... we've seen it all.

we've seen jakumo/papiwata rave about an about Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden and his Islamic agenda

we've seen sexkillz kill himself over ogugua (we started the fight that obliterated him)

We've seen obadiah77 teach about the Bible and allegories ( one of the most powerful persons I've met on this WWW. might have to join the Masons to fully decode that guy)

we've seen musiwa win the top poster award ( good ol' days)

We've seen the PDP droids troll and the APC comrades roll.

We've got our fair share of bashing and we've given droves in return.

In all these, we've learnt some valuable life lessons and made zero connections.

I thank everyone on this forum, friends and foes alike for playing a huge part in my. .com enlightenment.

If we did not agree on somethings, it's not that I Don't respect your views, it's just that I'm not a conformist..... I Don't take the popular routes.

Heaven knows that I support the Liberation of the igbo with all my heart ( I am a pure breed from ogbuonyeoma in Arondizuogu ) But we must re-examine our approach to the subject. It mustn't be War! War!!

Nairaland has be part of a phase in my life, But it's time we move on.

Thank you seun for assembling this great platform.

maybe I seek attention, maybe it's just me being emotional, just know that the next 'Nobody ' you'd see, would be me.

Shachris
Glad I could make you "see the light" and obviously "retire" you.
But, you are in darkness if you really believe this your jakumo nonsense. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ambassdor Adefuye ( Nigerian Ambassador To USA) Is Dead / Buhari A Religious Extremist Or An Ethnic Bigot? / Too Much Lies On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.