Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend (7340 Views)

Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS / David Smith Establishes Radio Station To Fight Boko Haram Insurgency / Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by EasternLion: 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
On tonight live broadcast, Director Nnamdi Kanu declared that in addition to Biafra Television and the SW transmission, Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) have built a spanking new relay station in Uyo, capital city of Akwa Ibom in Biafraland.
However, the relay station will start broadcasting by weekend as the final touches are being put to it.

He also assured that plans have been put in place to have another relay station in Eket, so that all parts of Akwa Ibom will be covered at once.
There are efforts to build two relay stations in Cross River, one in Ogoja and another one in Calabar.

These relay stations are in addition to ones built already in Yenegoa, Warri and Sapele recently.
Enugu relay station have been retuned back to 102.1 FM from where it was last few days at 104.1 FM.

www.rblworld.tv
www.ipob.org
www.radiobiafra.co.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by EasternLion: 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
NPDVF, Duru1, Zendy, Paziena, C33b33, Buchukwu, Normality, DearPreye, Ofoigbo, Zuchyblinks, Zuby77, cheruv, Rose2014, Leopardd, melzabull, xtorse, fx45, FKO81, barcanista, Whitetechnology, SoundKing, UmuEri

Then, Sweetlemon, Shachris, PentiumPro, opcnairaland, hopeathand, size40, trapQ, mcaevy, atbu85, disumusa, rilwanye001

Special thanks to Leopards, he said RB must come to Uyo, that he will see to that, I guess he did so.

All Hail Biafra.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by Olukat(m): 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
Pls limit your claims to the real biafrland i.e Imo, Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi and Enugu. Stop all these frivolous claim of South south states. We love your passion for Biafra. Let's respect ourselves

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by ahaika23: 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
lol, another efulefu and ewedu nigger is here
Olukat:
Pls limit your claims to the real biafrland i.e Imo, Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi and Enugu. Stop all these frivolous claim of South south states. We love your passion for Biafra. Let's respect ourselves

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by Olukat(m): 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
ahaika23:

Do you have more to throw at me?
Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by NDPVFreload: 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
EasternLion:
NPDVF, Duru1, Zendy, Paziena, C33b33, Buchukwu, Normality, DearPreye, Ofoigbo, Zuchyblinks, Zuby77, cheruv, Rose2014, Leopardd, melzabull, xtorse, fx45, FKO81, barcanista, Whitetechnology, SoundKing

Then, Sweetlemon, Shachris, PentiumPro, opcnairaland, hopeathand, size40, trapQ, mcaevy, atbu85, disumusa, rilwanye001

Special thanks to Leopards, he said RB must come to Uyo, that he will see to that, I guess he did so.

All Hail Biafra.
present.Can't afford to wait to av' it hit our airwave.Though,i do listen to/watch both Radio Bafra,and Biafra Tv on satellite.Just want our people to av' an unbriddled access to it.

11 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by EasternLion: 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
Olukat:

Go and remove the ones in Yenegoa and Delta state nau.
See your head like

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by EasternLion: 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
NDPVFreload:
present.Can't afford to wait to av' it hit our airwave.Though,i do listen to/watch both Radio Bafra,and Biafra Tv on satellite.Just want our people to av' an unbriddled access to it.

Kudos broh.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
Enough of the media noise.
We need action.
Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by NDPVFreload: 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
Olukat:
Olu-kat,who are you to tell us who we re' and where we want to be?.I belief you are an ediotic yoloba man.Olu,th,under will soon visit u.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by EasternLion: 11:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

We need action.

Purah, after sensitization, the real deal comes, so no one will say nobody told them, once we seal up Biafraland with our reserve army, if you march in, we bomb your own territory back to stone age and send fearless ready to die soldiers to finish it up.
If Britain like, they can enter, all of us will die here.

8 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by Uteghe(m): 11:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
Bunch of imperfect idi.o.t.s. Nothing irritates an Akwa Ibomite like the thought of sharing the same country with igbos. grin

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by Leopardd(m): 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
EasternLion:
NPDVF, Duru1, Zendy, Paziena, C33b33, Buchukwu, Normality, DearPreye, Ofoigbo, Zuchyblinks, Zuby77, cheruv, Rose2014, Leopardd, melzabull, xtorse, fx45, FKO81, barcanista, Whitetechnology, SoundKing

All Hail Biafra.

We made it happen broh, men ndi nku, ndi firewood.
Biafra till I quench

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by Leopardd(m): 11:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
Uteghe:
Bunch of imperfect idi.o.t.s. Nothing irritates an Akwa Ibomite like the thought of sharing the same country with igbos. grin

Are you serious? In Akwa Ibom or where?

Hahaha... this one sef.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by cheruv: 11:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

We need action.
We're still in the sensitization stage grin
Just watch us do those things you said we can't do cool

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by Olukat(m): 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
[quote author=EasternLion post=37372220]

Go and remove the ones in Yenegoa and Delta state nau.
See your head like [/quote

Stop displaying your ignorance here. I'm not against the establishment of your radio station in those states you mentioned. It is Unacceptable for you to lay claims to those states. Considering the fact that most Biafra men there are economic tenants. That I receive BBC in the south south doesn't mean I'm British.
Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by kenny987(f): 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
Uteghe:

That is the beauty of Biafra, u have the power of choice and there is no force. If the majority of Akwa Ibom prefer to be yoked with Nigeria, Biafra will stand and not interfere with their choice at all. Biafra is for freedom and equality, no cheating and no minority.

10 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by UmuEri(m): 11:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
EasternLion:

All Hail Biafra.
And you refused to add me?

Oya add me sharp sharp!

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by Brooklynsouth(f): 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
ahaika23:
yolloba

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by HopeAtHand: 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
Leopardd:

We made it happen broh, men ndi nku, ndi firewood.
Biafra till I quench

Yeah, kudos on your 'achievement'..And be rest assured that Ipob cannot hold a rally in PH...you can wake up 2mao morning and take that assurance to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by nationwide1(m): 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
EasternLion:
On tonight live broadcast, Director Nnamdi Kanu declared that in addition to Biafra Television and the SW transmission, Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) have built a spanking new relay station in Uyo, capital city of Akwa Ibom in Biafraland.
However, the relay station will start broadcasting by weekend as the final touches are being put to it.

He also assured that plans have been put in place to have another relay station in Eket, so that all parts of Akwa Ibom will be covered at once.
There are efforts to build two relay stations in Cross River, one in Ogoja and another one in Calabar.

These relay stations are in addition to ones built already in Yenegoa, Warri and Sapele recently.
Enugu relay station have been retuned back to 102.1 FM from where it was last few days at 104.1 FM.

www.rblworld.tv
www.ipob.org
www.radiobiafra.co.
But those people say they are not Biafrans.
Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by Uteghe(m): 11:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
kenny987:

That is the beauty of Biafra, u have the power of choice and there is no force. If the majority of Akwa Ibom prefer to be yoked with Nigeria, Biafra will stand and nor interfere with their choice at all. Biafra is for freedom and equality, no cheating and no minority.
No sane Igbo man will ask for Biafra; That's why the whole Nnamdi Kanu dubious noise lack acceptance. Biafra is a franchise open to anyone who wants to dupe fellow igbos.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by kenny987(f): 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
Uteghe:

No sane Igbo man will ask for Biafra; That's why the whole Nnamdi Kanu dubious noise lack acceptance. Biafra is a franchise open to anyone who wants to dupe fellow igbos.

Like I said, freedom of choice and conscience.

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by EasternLion: 11:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Yeah, kudos on your 'achievement'..And be rest assured that Ipob cannot hold a rally in PH...you can wake up 2mao morning and take that assurance to the bank.

Oh, you even heard it too.
It will hold, broh, you no fit stop IPOB.
The rally will hold, infact, e don hold already .

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by EasternLion: 12:00am On Aug 27, 2015
Uteghe:

Ignorance and herd mentality is the downfall of a black man.

Let Nnamdi Kanu continue, we like am like that.

9 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by Buchukwu: 12:01am On Aug 27, 2015
THE ZOO MUST FALL

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by c33b33(m): 12:16am On Aug 27, 2015
Thank You EasternLion (AguNdeBiafra).

I will repeat this, even if igbo reject Biafra, the Ibibios, Efik and Anang will not!

As for the other baboon,the day IPOB will assemble in Liberation stadium Igweocha, I assure you,you shall read it here.

The donkey that is asking for action, when there was no sensitization and limited information. Biafrans held your grandfathers and fathers for three years. Use your configured zombie brain to think what will happen with this.

The smaller baboons on nairaland are spewing trash while Buhari is empowering NBC and redeploying commisioners of northern origin to Biafraland. Who is the noise maker?

Before I forget please don't dignify sachris anymore,he is a criminal!

IPOB Youth

8 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by Leopardd(m): 12:24am On Aug 27, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Who be you, for Port Harcourt you no get mouth oga, if you doubt am make we see anywhere in Diobu.

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by HopeAtHand: 12:40am On Aug 27, 2015
Leopardd:

Who be you, for Port Harcourt you no get mouth oga, if you doubt am make we see anywhere in Diobu.

Another Kiddo.
Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 27, 2015
Uteghe:

I'm Ibibio. When the next civil war starts, you will know that we love Igbos dearly. You didn't know Old Cross River(present day Cross River and Akwa Ibom) fought alongside the Igbos against Nigeria. You didn't know this...fool? You didn't know we got 25 pounds from Awolowo also? You didn't know we were also starved? You didn't we lost our fathers and mothers? 99.9% of yorubas don't know this or refuse acknowledge it.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by auntysimbiat(f): 12:49am On Aug 27, 2015
S cheesy
Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by cybertyrant(m): 1:39am On Aug 27, 2015
Ibibos,ikweres etc are more biafran than igbos- nnamdi kanu

PROUDLY IPOB citizen

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unauthorized Withdrawal Of NLNG Dividends: NNPC Insists On Full Disclosure / 2019: APC, PDP Eye Contractors, Lawmakers For Campaign Funds / Yakubu Gowon Was The True Hero Of The Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.