Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Photos : Man Dies Inside Tanker He Entered To Steal Diesel - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos : Man Dies Inside Tanker He Entered To Steal Diesel (44933 Views)

Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal / Oh Dear! Man Dies Inside Tanker He Entered To Steal Diesel (graphic) / Man Dies Inside Tanker He Entered To Steal Diesel (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos : Man Dies Inside Tanker He Entered To Steal Diesel by islandmoon: 8:22am On Aug 27, 2015
Safety First!!

In the oil field, you just don't enter confined space with checking for CO2, it required training and more safety measure before you can enter confined space , and must be with a permit, it should be tested for fumes and dangerous gases that are not suitable for human and you must have rescue team on standby waiting to pull him out with rope , you can not spend more than certain mins inside a confine space, we have people who are specialized in that, they can even go in there to do sandblasting and coating!
oil field is a dangerous place to work, ask riggers... the reason they are giving them all those milks..

I thank God for my life, there is no field i'm not familair with, i had one time worked as a corrosionist doing maintainance of pontoon and badges
, marine work, scaffolder , even as a motorboy as a graduate after i left university! Nigeria is rugged menh!

2 Likes

Re: Photos : Man Dies Inside Tanker He Entered To Steal Diesel by Talibanis: 8:32am On Aug 27, 2015
Nothing graphic to see! angry
Re: Photos : Man Dies Inside Tanker He Entered To Steal Diesel by Omotayo7(m): 8:39am On Aug 27, 2015
vanessaRN:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-qj3JVnVZKwg/Vd42jc7iSKI/AAAAAAAGXtU/EPFRiRxB7bg/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
This happened this evening in one of the filling stations along Asaba-Onitsha express way in Asaba. A tanker conductor went to steal diesel from a parked tanker at the filling station last night. He went inside the tanker with his rubber cans but unfortunately did not succeed and he died inside. It took some men of Delta State fire service to cut open a part of the tanker to bring his dead body out. I have exclusive photos and they are graphic so be warned. Continue to see the photos...
[img]http://4.bp..com/-nZwyeXUP6lI/Vd42jlz8k2I/AAAAAAAGXtY/offmg5610Xo/s1600/3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-eKzYJ3ky_Sc/Vd42kcqtxvI/AAAAAAAGXtk/D1WxTqRx8MY/s1600/4.jpg[/img]
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/08/photos-man-dies-inside-tanker-he.html
[img]http://2.bp..com/-5TKuD5tp-TA/Vd42lVIHg7I/AAAAAAAGXto/A_NBHIRy5L8/s1600/5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-6OO9CjDZOVE/Vd42l9-89mI/AAAAAAAGXt0/BshZ7h3B-ek/s1600/6.jpg[/img]

cc lalasticlala

Source : http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/08/photos-man-dies-inside-tanker-he.html
That the consequence of greediness

1 Like

Re: Photos : Man Dies Inside Tanker He Entered To Steal Diesel by astute07(f): 9:01am On Aug 27, 2015
Wat if he was killed and dumped inside to look like a theft, a pity Nigeria hardly take autopsy.But if d story where true then ......
Re: Photos : Man Dies Inside Tanker He Entered To Steal Diesel by faithbibi(f): 9:03am On Aug 27, 2015
I don't believe this, how can e enter into the tank to steal.who knows if e was thrown into d tank.' If only the dead can speak' God save us all
Re: Photos : Man Dies Inside Tanker He Entered To Steal Diesel by enitey(f): 9:08am On Aug 27, 2015
Those hazardous contents

They were too much for his health to take
Re: Photos : Man Dies Inside Tanker He Entered To Steal Diesel by streetzdreamz(m): 9:12am On Aug 27, 2015
Probly slipped and lost his balance inside the tank,later drowned in the liquid or dia was no sufficient oxygen for him down the hole,he must have done it countless times being a tanker conductor,its just an excapade gone sour,*drowning in diesel* what a terrible way to die.

2 Likes

Re: Photos : Man Dies Inside Tanker He Entered To Steal Diesel by streetzdreamz(m): 9:16am On Aug 27, 2015
astute07:
Wat if he was killed and dumped inside to look like a theft, a pity Nigeria hardly take autopsy.But if d story where true then ......
dumping a murdered man in a tanker aint an easy task you know,plus the tanker is due to offload its content at the gas station,its not likely he was murdered.
Re: Photos : Man Dies Inside Tanker He Entered To Steal Diesel by paix(m): 9:27am On Aug 27, 2015
Maybe just to satisfy his girlfriend somewhere, awuf dey run bele.
Re: Photos : Man Dies Inside Tanker He Entered To Steal Diesel by fyneboi79(m): 9:58am On Aug 27, 2015
Nigerians are gullible people! Once a dead body turns up a bad story is cooked up to potray d dead which cannot speak.
1. How did they know to look in the tanker for a missing person.
2. How long had he been missing before they decided he must be in the tanker if someone did not put him there to die. And that someone suggested he must be in d tanker.
3. Couldn't they decide that a missing cunductor just decided to quit d job and leave without announcing.
Conclusion: They saw him enter the tanker to steal diesel as usual, they decided to punish him by locking the opening tru where he entered. Unfortunately he dies. Punishment gone wrong but dis is second degree murder. They alert the authorities and paint it that the thief went in to steal and died. Case closed. But God saw it all. angry

1 Like

Re: Photos : Man Dies Inside Tanker He Entered To Steal Diesel by beacon02(m): 10:16am On Aug 27, 2015
Money is not evil but the love of money is the root of all evil.
That is what you get when you make money in the wrong way.
Re: Photos : Man Dies Inside Tanker He Entered To Steal Diesel by charlsecy(m): 10:25am On Aug 27, 2015
Nairasurplus:
He may have been killed and thrown inside the tanker
You are wise, my dear.
There are a few other possibilities.

FriedPlantain:
The guy is probably rotting in hell right now with folks like......
JudgementHammer:
From diesel to hell fire
kilokeys:
Im go don catch fire before im reach gate of hell sef...
Have you considered the possibility he was killed by someone who made it look like he died while stealing?
Re: Photos : Man Dies Inside Tanker He Entered To Steal Diesel by AzontoGhost(m): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
SUFFERING and SMILING...chai RIP to the departed Soul embarassed
Re: Photos : Man Dies Inside Tanker He Entered To Steal Diesel by FRANKOXY(m): 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
the guy suffocated cos that tanker must have carried petrol which we all know is volatile.
Re: Photos : Man Dies Inside Tanker He Entered To Steal Diesel by Lazarus11: 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
slimsexygirl:
oh my God, can't believe am first to comment on fp. such a sad news but that guy bleeped
up

terrible
Re: Photos : Man Dies Inside Tanker He Entered To Steal Diesel by 3kay945(m): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cause of death...
1. Failure to hold his breath for at least 7mins.
2. Excessive heat
3 Being too st.u.pid
Re: Photos : Man Dies Inside Tanker He Entered To Steal Diesel by yemi15(m): 12:21am On Aug 28, 2015
sheunsheun:
Theif, ole!!!
Thief, Ole, carry am go!!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning / Omowunmi: OOU Graduate Is Missing In Ogun State (Photo) / Lady Dies In Abortion Bid (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.