Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,368 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

A Naira Lander Had A Real Disturbing Dream, Cant Sleep- - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Naira Lander Had A Real Disturbing Dream, Cant Sleep- (822 Views)

Ganduje: 'I Don't Sleep At Public Functions, I Only Pretend'' / My Husband Cant Sleep Without Eating My Vagina / Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Naira Lander Had A Real Disturbing Dream, Cant Sleep- by Dekadet(m): 2:01am On Aug 27, 2015
Just had this real disturbing dream and thought I should share.

Ok, in my dream, people were dredging the River Benue and so soldiers were placed everywhere to check indiscipline etc. So I and my friend had an apartment (like a boat) on top of the river.

Evening had come and people dredging the river were trying to close for the day and I told my friend to come so that we'd catch a fish or two before retiring to our (boat) apartment.

As we were fishing we saw soldiers harassing people so we hurried to out boat, locked the door. When we were about to go to bed we saw a hunter in our boat ( our boat kinda like had trees in it). He ( hunter) had a face of someone I knew in real life. When he (hunter) saw me he was like 'this the right place to spend the night'.

I quickly agreed since he had a gun ( which will also protect us bla bla). So just before we slept we saw an animal ( a deer) and so the hunter grabed his gun, aimed at it and took a shot, but there was something unusual about the bullet (behaved like a smart bomb), it will ( the bullet) move in 'slow mo' the when close to the deer, it will explode releasing small pellets in different directions. So I was hit by some pellets.

Though the pellets hit the deer, it didn't die so the hunter shot again ( twice).

The deer now fell, then all of a sudden a man appeared near the deer and but we could only see him from his chest to head, from waist down was invincible, the half invincible man raised the deer from the ground to his head, then turned and asked us ' who shot the deer?' seeing the gun in the hunters hand ( and as we all turned to stare at the hunter when the invincible man asked who killed the der).

The invincible man pointing with anger to the hunter said in a very coarse voice ' you just killed the new president' and disappeard. We now heard a knock on the door of our apartment, some one came in with a lil' boy holding a bag, when we looked closer, it was the same man that announced the death of the former president of Nig. Who died in power, at this moment, I and my friend turned and stared at each other.

He came in and told us, he was bringing this (new) boy to stay here with us. But my friend quickly rejected and said other rooms were emty on the boat so he should take the boy out.

I woke up from there....and I felt troubled, my heart was pounding and tears were in my eyes, I checked the time it was 1:00 am dot.
As I type this, my heart is still troubled & tears still droping.

Please God, I dont want the President to die, atleast not now. Personally, I now feel great when I'm called a Nigerian ( just because I tust my President and he will not fail Nigerians, we will rise to the top again from this abbys of corruption).

So please dear friends, lets pray for our beloved President GMB, who God knows that he (GMB) means well for all of us. I've already prayed and I won't stop praying.

Christians, Muslims, Chrislams, Pegans, Hausa, Yoruba, Ibo, Tiv, Fulani etc Buhari Loves you all and wants the best for you and your future children so lets join hands and pray for his success till he says with his mouth ' no more'. Thanks, and God keep keeping you guys together & not apart.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Naira Lander Had A Real Disturbing Dream, Cant Sleep- by peyemicoded: 2:10am On Aug 27, 2015
dis one serious ooo. mr Joseph d dreamer
Re: A Naira Lander Had A Real Disturbing Dream, Cant Sleep- by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 27, 2015
grin
Re: A Naira Lander Had A Real Disturbing Dream, Cant Sleep- by Mbkite(m): 2:10am On Aug 27, 2015
Touching!
In other news, "Malaria kills faster than HIV"... Always take Antimalaria on Doctor's prescription.

2 Likes

Re: A Naira Lander Had A Real Disturbing Dream, Cant Sleep- by Tapout(m): 2:21am On Aug 27, 2015
hmm, this one is strong o....op was the deer from the south, East, North, or west?? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Naira Lander Had A Real Disturbing Dream, Cant Sleep- by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:46am On Aug 27, 2015
Hmmmm! Aside fever as a suspect, d dream no bad at all!
If a President is not ready for work and all he knows is planning to Probe, appointing only muslims from his region to all positions and taking pictures then If God replace am....... e no bad naaa!!
Re: A Naira Lander Had A Real Disturbing Dream, Cant Sleep- by tellwisdom: 3:07am On Aug 27, 2015
Dekadet:
Just had this real disturbing dream and thought I should share.

Ok, in my dream, people were dredging the River Benue and so soldiers were placed everywhere to check indiscipline etc. So I and my friend had an apartment (like a boat) on top of the river.

Evening had come and people dredging the river were trying to close for the day and I told my friend to come so that we'd catch a fish or two before retiring to our (boat) apartment.

As we were fishing we saw soldiers harassing people so we hurried to out boat, locked the door. When we were about to go to bed we saw a hunter in our boat ( our boat kinda like had trees in it). He ( hunter) had a face of someone I knew in real life. When he (hunter) saw me he was like 'this the right place to spend the night'.

I quickly agreed since he had a gun ( which will also protect us bla bla). So just before we slept we saw an animal ( a deer) and so the hunter grabed his gun, aimed at it and took a shot, but there was something unusual about the bullet (behaved like a smart bomb), it will ( the bullet) move in 'slow mo' the when close to the deer, it will explode releasing small pellets in different directions. So I was hit by some pellets.

Though the pellets hit the deer, it didn't die so the hunter shot again ( twice).

The deer now fell, then all of a sudden a man appeared near the deer and but we could only see him from his chest to head, from waist down was invincible, the half invincible man raised the deer from the ground to his head, then turned and asked us ' who shot the deer?' seeing the gun in the hunters hand ( and as we all turned to stare at the hunter when the invincible man asked who killed the der).

The invincible man pointing with anger to the hunter said in a very coarse voice ' you just killed the new president' and disappeard. We now heard a knock on the door of our apartment, some one came in with a lil' boy holding a bag, when we looked closer, it was the same man that announced the death of the former president of Nig. Who died in power, at this moment, I and my friend turned and stared at each other.

He came in and told us, he was bringing this (new) boy to stay here with us. But my friend quickly rejected and said other rooms were emty on the boat so he should take the boy out.

I woke up from there....and I felt troubled, my heart was pounding and tears were in my eyes, I checked the time it was 1:00 am dot.
As I type this, my heart is still troubled & tears still droping.

Please God, I dont want the President to die, atleast not now. Personally, I now feel great when I'm called a Nigerian ( just because I tust my President and he will not fail Nigerians, we will rise to the top again from this abbys of corruption).

So please dear friends, lets pray for our beloved President GMB, who God knows that he (GMB) means well for all of us. I've already prayed and I won't stop praying.

Christians, Muslims, Chrislams, Pegans, Hausa, Yoruba, Ibo, Tiv, Fulani etc Buhari Loves you all and wants the best for you and your future children so lets join hands and pray for his success till he says with his mouth ' no more'. Thanks, and God keep keeping you guys together & not apart.

2 Likes

Re: A Naira Lander Had A Real Disturbing Dream, Cant Sleep- by 400billionman: 3:30am On Aug 27, 2015
This dream means something..
Re: A Naira Lander Had A Real Disturbing Dream, Cant Sleep- by Nobody: 4:51am On Aug 27, 2015
[quote author=tellwisdom post=37374507][/quote] cheesy baba nla craze ni eleeyi ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Naira Lander Had A Real Disturbing Dream, Cant Sleep- by MrMcJay(m): 5:25am On Aug 27, 2015
OP, always try to eat light food before you sleep so that you won't be pickling beans in the dream.

After eating Yam in d morning, Eba in the afternoon and fufu at night, how won't they be shooting bomb in your dreams?

Now, you are using the energy from your fufu to run around in the dream.

OP, gerrara here!

1 Like

Re: A Naira Lander Had A Real Disturbing Dream, Cant Sleep- by LongPennis(m): 5:44am On Aug 27, 2015
@Op, So you guys killed our President for dream abi?

You are under arrest for attempted and full murder. grin

But bro, I feel you oo, that dream mean something. River, Boat, hunter, army, hmmmm.

Make e no be say ND people are planning big for PA Buhari oo. lipsrsealed
Re: A Naira Lander Had A Real Disturbing Dream, Cant Sleep- by imsuboi(m): 8:21am On Aug 27, 2015
All I can deduce from this gibberish you typed is that You took more than your normal dosage of _weed.

That's all. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Appointment Chart So Far.......... SCREENSHOT. / British Author, Frederick Forsyth, Spied For MI6 During Nigerian Civil War / Why Dr. Saraki’s Surreptitious Ex-parte Is Futile And A Nullity By Bar. Idahosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.