Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Why Are The Yellowbars So Interested In The Igbos? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Yellowbars So Interested In The Igbos? (899 Views)

The North Is Playing Into Igbo Trap, They Will Lose More If The Igbos Leave. / Wondering Why Westerm Media Not So Interested In Chibok Release. / Why The Igbos Want Biafra And Yoruba/hausa Don't.. Personal Observation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The Yellowbars So Interested In The Igbos? by WailingWailer00(m): 2:06am On Aug 27, 2015
You hate someone, the person hates you, the person wanna leave and you're angry
#height of madness # grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Yellowbars So Interested In The Igbos? by bettercreature(m): 2:12am On Aug 27, 2015
WailingWailer00:
Yiibos and their tiny brains sha

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Yellowbars So Interested In The Igbos? by dayowunmi(m): 2:20am On Aug 27, 2015
Your title shows two things about you.
1. You were fond of scaling the fence to smoke weed and gamble when you were supposed to be in school learning.
2. You are just an ethnic bigot.
Its spelt Yoruba not yellowbars and if u purposely mispelt it, I wanna ask, how old are you? Cos that is super childish, its like a little girl throwing a temper tantrum. I can't imagine myself spelling igbo's any other way. Oops your nick is wailingwailer, guess that says it all.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are The Yellowbars So Interested In The Igbos? by azzima(m): 2:25am On Aug 27, 2015
Am sure almost ALL the tribes in Nigeria resent Igbos including their southern neighbors. This is a product of being nuisances all over the place. Making noise all over the place will make you look like a barking dog. How can you be interested in irrelevant dogs? ? Even the efiks are most relevant than Igbos in Today's Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Yellowbars So Interested In The Igbos? by 400billionman: 3:17am On Aug 27, 2015
azzima:
Am sure almost ALL the tribes in Nigeria resent Igbos including their southern neighbors. This is a product of being nuisances all over the place. Making noise all over the place will make you look like a barking dog. How can you be interested in irrelevant dogs? ? Even the efiks are most relevant than Igbos in Today's Nigeria.

You are very uncouth for calling fellow humans dogs.

Meanwhile we all know those who defecate inside polythene and throw them inside gutters.

Poster, stop spreading hate..
Re: Why Are The Yellowbars So Interested In The Igbos? by badnature: 5:49am On Aug 27, 2015
azzima did you said all tribes? ? explain to me in detail way all tribes get jittery on the mension of biafra?
Re: Why Are The Yellowbars So Interested In The Igbos? by badnature: 5:53am On Aug 27, 2015
you hate them at the same time you want them around you,since you love nuisance around you what type of man will you say you are?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Yellowbars So Interested In The Igbos? by ba7man(m): 6:11am On Aug 27, 2015
WailingWailer00:
Who told you that you want to leave when 378 luxurious buses filled with your kind entered Yoruba land overnight. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Yellowbars So Interested In The Igbos? by zendy: 6:14am On Aug 27, 2015
azzima:

This is good news! Hopefully, this means that everybody will support Biafra so that we Igbos can leave Nigeria finally !
Re: Why Are The Yellowbars So Interested In The Igbos? by ba7man(m): 6:19am On Aug 27, 2015
zendy:

This is good news! Hopefully, this means that everybody will support Biafra so that we Igbos can leave Nigeria finally !
Since you guys have downgraded yourselves to a Nigeria colony, your colonial masters aren't keen on letting you guys go.

Same way the British weren't too keen on granting Nigeria independence.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Yellowbars So Interested In The Igbos? by WailingWailer00(m): 6:33am On Aug 27, 2015
ba7man:
Who told you that you want to leave when 378 luxurious buses filled with your kind entered Yoruba land overnight. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ain't Yellowbar land my country I can go there anytime I feel like
Re: Why Are The Yellowbars So Interested In The Igbos? by ba7man(m): 6:47am On Aug 27, 2015
WailingWailer00:

Ain't Yellowbar land my country I can go there anytime I feel like
By the time Biafra is declared, it might be already empty. cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Yellowbars So Interested In The Igbos? by zendy: 6:55am On Aug 27, 2015
ba7man:
Since you guys have downgraded yourselves to a Nigeria colony, your colonial masters aren't keen on letting you guys go.

Same way the British weren't too keen on granting Nigeria independence.

Well if "Great Britain" could later bow and give Nigeria her independence, who is to say that Nigeria will not eventually bow and grant Igbos and Biafra their independence
Re: Why Are The Yellowbars So Interested In The Igbos? by ba7man(m): 7:01am On Aug 27, 2015
zendy:

Well if "Great Britain" could later bow and give Nigeria her independence, who is to say that Nigeria will not eventually bow and grant Igbos and Biafra their independence
So Nigeria is now your colonial master?

You guys have better drop that mentality and face your leaders instead.
Re: Why Are The Yellowbars So Interested In The Igbos? by zendy: 7:21am On Aug 27, 2015
ba7man:
So Nigeria is now your colonial master?

You guys have better drop that mentality and face your leaders instead.

Oh, so you don't know that Nigeria is a colonial master? You think that colonial masters are only white men from Europe? Nigeria is practicing internal colonialism. Why do you think Nigeria picks guns and starts shooting whenever Igbos decide to breakaway? Nigeria is an oppressive colonial state, it has always been that way. The only difference is that the colonial masters are no longer white men.
Re: Why Are The Yellowbars So Interested In The Igbos? by ba7man(m): 7:26am On Aug 27, 2015
zendy:

Oh, so you don't know that Nigeria is a colonial master? You think that colonial masters are only white men from Europe? Nigeria is practicing internal colonialism. Why do you think Nigeria picks guns and starts shooting whenever Igbos decide to breakaway? Nigeria is an oppressive colonial state, it has always been that way. The only difference is that the colonial masters are no longer white men.
You have a point but until you realize that the political class are the new colonial masters, then your point will be complete.

I celebrated this last elections because for once, the people have proven a point that we have the power to change those at the helm of affairs in this country when determined.

Now, if PMB messes up, we can also vote him out and keep doing it till we get the right people.
Re: Why Are The Yellowbars So Interested In The Igbos? by zendy: 7:31am On Aug 27, 2015
ba7man:
You have a point but until you realize that the political class are the new colonial masters, then your point will be complete.

I celebrated this last elections because for once, the people have proven a point that we have the power to change those at the helm of affairs in this country when determined.

Now, if PMB messes up, we can also vote him out and keep doing it till we get the right people.

well, as an Igbo man and proud Biafran, the above has nothing to do with me

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Reverse New Appointments,fani-kayode Urges Buhari. / Culled From Barcaniista Facebook Page / Europe’s Refugee Acceptance Rates For 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.