Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

"Appointment is not made for 5% Constituents" Buhari tells SE/SS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Appointment is not made for 5% Constituents" Buhari tells SE/SS (3531 Views)

Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) / Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Appointment is not made for 5% Constituents" Buhari tells SE/SS by Decibel: 5:10am On Aug 27, 2015
President Buhari looked at Dr.Baker and said, “I hope you
have a copy of the election
results. The constituents,(North/SW) for example, gave me 97% [of the
vote] cannot in all honesty be treated on some issues with
constituencies that gave me 5%.”(SE/SS)
www.saharareporters.com/2015/07/25/buhari’s-statement-us-institute-peace-made-everyone-cringe-0. A Youtube video evidence to butteress the point he raised.http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=paLHi4ieE7A.
Also from another source for those that might doubt the authenticity of this careless and vindictive statements from Buhari.An elderly white woman who described herself “as a student of Nigeria for many years” had asked to know the president’s plans for the Niger Delta, “with particular reference to amnesty, bunkering, and inclusive government.”This was Buhari’s response: “I hope you have [a] copy of the election results. Literally, constituencies, for example, that gave me 97% cannot in all honesty be treated, on some issues, with constituencies that gave me 5%. I think these are political realities. While, certainly, there will be justice for everybody but well, the party in constituencies that by sheer hard work got their people to vote and ensured that their votes counted, they must must feel that the government has appreciated the effort they put in putting the government in place. I think this is really fair.” https://www.thecable.ng/question-will-president-buhari-ignore-states-didnt-vote. Praise-singers over to you. Government of Body language and Mouth action SAI BABA! cool
Re: "Appointment is not made for 5% Constituents" Buhari tells SE/SS by nusta(m): 5:15am On Aug 27, 2015
If indeed these statements were made by the president, then it shows that he is careless and immature for the post of the presidency. And talking of being vindictive, the statement says it all.

11 Likes

Re: "Appointment is not made for 5% Constituents" Buhari tells SE/SS by Nairadean(m): 5:20am On Aug 27, 2015
Still don't believe president buhari will make such statement, people must have misinterpreted him

4 Likes

Re: "Appointment is not made for 5% Constituents" Buhari tells SE/SS by koolpal(m): 5:40am On Aug 27, 2015
Wail for life Biafra

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Appointment is not made for 5% Constituents" Buhari tells SE/SS by Bugatie(m): 5:51am On Aug 27, 2015
Buhari needs a lesson on diplomacy

5 Likes

Re: "Appointment is not made for 5% Constituents" Buhari tells SE/SS by LongPennis(m): 5:58am On Aug 27, 2015
Since the creation of Nigeria, the North has always been the focus of every administration. All the resources of the country over the years have been squandered there yet no impact on their lives and orientation.

Even a refinery was built in Kaduna when the zone don't have a drop of human urine let alone oil.

All was to please them and also to help them grow in civilisation alongside other zones yet the people are still the most backward in the country.

So PA Buhari, if you like, spend the country's budget on your kinsmen, it won't stop Emeka or Obinna from eating nkwobi and isi ewu just as it won't stop the same abbokkis from shinning my shoe.

Nonsense. undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Appointment is not made for 5% Constituents" Buhari tells SE/SS by shaddoww: 6:08am On Aug 27, 2015
[quote) “I hope you have [a] copy of the election results. Literally, constituencies, for example, that gave me 97% cannot in all honesty be treated, on some issues, with constituencies that gave me 5%. I think these are political realities. While, certainly, there will be justice for everybody but well, the party in constituencies that by sheer hard work got their people to vote and ensured that their votes counted, they must must feel that the government has appreciated the effort they put in putting the government in place. I think this is really fair"
I think though he should not have said this, but this is just d reality of wat is being done in Nigeria, check all d states n u would realize dat project are distributed according to voting pattern. Even d voters, simply voted for the candidate simply because dey want him/her to focus on their area. It's just d sad reality in Nigeria.
Re: "Appointment is not made for 5% Constituents" Buhari tells SE/SS by driand(m): 6:15am On Aug 27, 2015
The OP is a foool, angry the link to source is fake,

4 Likes

Re: "Appointment is not made for 5% Constituents" Buhari tells SE/SS by edo3(m): 6:16am On Aug 27, 2015
I heard it,but d president was trying 2 be just..he ended up saying he was going to carry everybody along. Wailers una no dey tire?

2 Likes

Re: "Appointment is not made for 5% Constituents" Buhari tells SE/SS by Decibel: 6:18am On Aug 27, 2015
driand:
The OP is a foool, angry the link to source is fake,
Please cure your ignorance.http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=paLHi4ieE7A.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Appointment is not made for 5% Constituents" Buhari tells SE/SS by merry02(m): 6:34am On Aug 27, 2015
Buhsru is not a repented Democrat
Re: "Appointment is not made for 5% Constituents" Buhari tells SE/SS by driand(m): 6:38am On Aug 27, 2015
Decibel:
Please cure your ignorance.http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=paLHi4ieE7A.
have u edited the link in the OP b4 quoting me with a new one? Don't get me angry with you.
Re: "Appointment is not made for 5% Constituents" Buhari tells SE/SS by otukpo(f): 6:43am On Aug 27, 2015
We agree pmb. You have Four years to rule nigeria as you like.

Na your time.
Re: "Appointment is not made for 5% Constituents" Buhari tells SE/SS by masseratti: 6:52am On Aug 27, 2015
This OP is very mischievous,PMB said even if he want to favour the people that voted for him more than people who didn't vote, the constitution won't allow him, where you guys sleeping when Gej was appointing more of people from the SE than any other regions? All said PMB should pls balance the appointment and let's move on to another topic.

3 Likes

Re: "Appointment is not made for 5% Constituents" Buhari tells SE/SS by Greyworld: 6:55am On Aug 27, 2015
koolpal:
Wail for life Biafra

When was d last tym yu took anti- malaria drugs?

3 Likes

Re: "Appointment is not made for 5% Constituents" Buhari tells SE/SS by mrborntodoit: 6:55am On Aug 27, 2015
What should we expect from a dullard ?

Nothing grin
Re: "Appointment is not made for 5% Constituents" Buhari tells SE/SS by thewarrior72: 7:00am On Aug 27, 2015
Well, boo.harii should carry on with his lopsided useless government as long as he does not hinder or interfere with the rebirth of BIAFRAN nation.

Useless,pathetic,foo.lish, stupid-brain dead daura illiterate.Moronic daura born BASTARD, good for nothing old dunce, ret.arded imbecilic relic. Useless cow herder. Stark illiterate senile rapist....

2 Likes

Re: "Appointment is not made for 5% Constituents" Buhari tells SE/SS by Decibel: 7:12am On Aug 27, 2015
@masseratti, please can you tell the world how mischievous the Op is?
Re: "Appointment is not made for 5% Constituents" Buhari tells SE/SS by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:18am On Aug 27, 2015
Decibel:
Also from another source for those that might doubt the authenticity of this careless and vindictive statement from Buhari.An elderly white woman who described herself “as a student of Nigeria for many years” had asked to know the president’s plans for the Niger Delta, “with particular reference to amnesty, bunkering, and inclusive government.”This was Buhari’s response: “I hope you have [a] copy of the election results. Literally, constituencies, for example, that gave me 97% cannot in all honesty be treated, on some issues, with constituencies that gave me 5%. I think these are political realities. While, certainly, there will be justice for everybody but well, the party in constituencies that by sheer hard work got their people to vote and ensured that their votes counted, they must must feel that the government has appreciated the effort they put in putting the government in place. I think this is really fair.” https://www.thecable.ng/question-will-president-buhari-ignore-states-didnt-vote. Praise-singers over to you. Government of Body language and Mouth action SAI BABA! cool

Yet he is cleaning up the Niger-Delta. He was grossly mis-interpreted.

2 Likes

Re: "Appointment is not made for 5% Constituents" Buhari tells SE/SS by masseratti: 7:20am On Aug 27, 2015
Decibel:
@masseratti, please can you tell the world how mischievous the Op is?
am very sure you can comprehend English very well,if you can, I already did that in my earlier post.thank you.
Re: "Appointment is not made for 5% Constituents" Buhari tells SE/SS by masseratti: 7:23am On Aug 27, 2015
Decibel:
Also from another source for those that might doubt the authenticity of this careless and vindictive statement from Buhari.An elderly white woman who described herself “as a student of Nigeria for many years” had asked to know the president’s plans for the Niger Delta, “with particular reference to amnesty, bunkering, and inclusive government.”This was Buhari’s response: “I hope you have [a] copy of the election results. Literally, constituencies, for example, that gave me 97% cannot in all honesty be treated, on some issues, with constituencies that gave me 5%. I think these are political realities. While, certainly, there will be justice for everybody but well, the party in constituencies that by sheer hard work got their people to vote and ensured that their votes counted, they must must feel that the government has appreciated the effort they put in putting the government in place. I think this is really fair.” https://www.thecable.ng/question-will-president-buhari-ignore-states-didnt-vote. Praise-singers over to you. Government of Body language and Mouth action SAI BABA! cool
a full transcript of what he said would have being better,i opened the link on you tube you gave and I heard him,quoting him halfway us very mischievous.
Re: "Appointment is not made for 5% Constituents" Buhari tells SE/SS by sammyj: 7:30am On Aug 27, 2015
True talk SAI PMB. Tell the wailing wailers not to always put their eggs in one or a waste basket!!!

1 Like

Re: "Appointment is not made for 5% Constituents" Buhari tells SE/SS by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:25am On Aug 27, 2015
Boo.hari is a BLOCKED HEAD
Re: "Appointment is not made for 5% Constituents" Buhari tells SE/SS by jazinogold(m): 8:27am On Aug 27, 2015
babagoslow is taking this too far!
Re: "Appointment is not made for 5% Constituents" Buhari tells SE/SS by rufaikoko(m): 8:28am On Aug 27, 2015
Mediocrity is when you gave zero vote to PMB and still expect juicy appointments from his administration.
Re: "Appointment is not made for 5% Constituents" Buhari tells SE/SS by hakeem4(m): 8:30am On Aug 27, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
ERODEDEAST:
like your father

1 Like

Re: "Appointment is not made for 5% Constituents" Buhari tells SE/SS by OracleMxNelson(m): 8:32am On Aug 27, 2015
Nairadean:
Still don't believe president buhari will make such statement, people must have misinterpreted him
i watched the video.... Buhari made those statements.... its on youtube
Re: "Appointment is not made for 5% Constituents" Buhari tells SE/SS by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 27, 2015
Nairadean:

You can download and listen to it on YouTube. Stop doubting and verify for yourselve.
Re: "Appointment is not made for 5% Constituents" Buhari tells SE/SS by Happiness87(f): 8:38am On Aug 27, 2015
Nairadean:
why not try viewing the video.

he said it live that it was wrong to treat 97% the same as 5%

what is there to misinterpret

someone sitting close to him tried to paraphrase the question and give him a clue on how to answer, he still spoke his mind
Re: "Appointment is not made for 5% Constituents" Buhari tells SE/SS by simpleseyi: 8:47am On Aug 27, 2015
You cannot work in GTBank and go to First Bank to collect salary. Kano gave Buhari 1.9 million votes, Katsina gave Buhari 1.7 million votes, Kaduna gave Buhari 1.3 million votes, do you expect the whole South South and South East minus Edo State that did not give Buhari up to 200,000 votes to get as many appointments as Kano alone? No, No, No. The whole of South South and South East will not get up to what Kano alone will get in terms of appointments. South South and South East excluding Edo State will get Minister of State II for Environment, Minister of State II for Labour and Productivity, Minister of State II for Culture and Tourism (gully erosion sites are tourist attraction), Minister of State II for Women Affairs (to arrest child labourers, baby factory operators, and human traffickers all in South South and South East).
Re: "Appointment is not made for 5% Constituents" Buhari tells SE/SS by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:51am On Aug 27, 2015
koolpal:
Wail for life Biafra
Same way Southwest wailed for life during GEJ
Re: "Appointment is not made for 5% Constituents" Buhari tells SE/SS by Decibel: 8:51am On Aug 27, 2015
@simpleseyi, so you are comment aids bigotry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Traders Bemoan Buhari’s Economic Policies, Harsh Business Environment / What I Saw In My Dream About Governor Fayose / Goodbye Niger Delta -niger Republic To Supply Crude Oil To Kaduna Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.