Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

I Cannot Hang Around PDP Anymore – Ndoma-egba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Cannot Hang Around PDP Anymore – Ndoma-egba (1206 Views)

Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago / Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD / Ndoma-egba, Otu, Others Defect To APC In Cross River State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cannot Hang Around PDP Anymore – Ndoma-egba by shaddoww: 6:49am On Aug 27, 2015
The immediate past Senate Leader, Victor Ndoma-Egba, has said he cannot continue to “hang around” the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) anymore. This followed speculations that he is set for a move to the All Progressives Congress (APC). In a chat with The Nation in Calabar on Wednesday, Ndoma-Egba said, “What I would say is that for the past three years, I have not had any political life within the PDP because I was shut out and I still have political life in me. So I cannot hang around hoping for PDP for the rest of my life. I am not getting younger.” On whether or not he would join the APC, he added, “Definitely I would seek a platform to express my political life and consultations are still going on. When we conclude the consultations I would issue a statement and it would be a very loud and clear statement.” He reacted to newspaper reports that demanded he apologize to APC members for allegedly persecuting them in the last elections. He stated, “The philosophy of PDP was to destroy Victor Ndoma-Egba. They spent more time pursuing me than they spent pursuing elections. Now in the last election, I did not even show up because I was shut out completely. Some of my supporters had left for APC and others to Labour Party. So I did not even come home. I was here in Abuja all though the elections. “I was politically inactive during that period. I did not follow PDP or anybody to any campaign. I was here in Abuja. So who were the people I persecuted, when I was being persecuted myself? I was fighting for my own dear life. So who were people I persecuted? Where did they see me? If I were to persecute anybody, it would be people in PDP. So where are these coming from? The people who said I should apologize, they should tell me who to apologize to and for what.” thenationonlineng.net/i-cannot-hang-around-pdp-anymore-ndoma-egba/
Re: I Cannot Hang Around PDP Anymore – Ndoma-egba by osinachinwosu(m): 6:50am On Aug 27, 2015
Ok
Re: I Cannot Hang Around PDP Anymore – Ndoma-egba by delishpot: 6:59am On Aug 27, 2015
Tune gotta change since table has turned. Its normal for humans to dance where there is plennty food and water
Re: I Cannot Hang Around PDP Anymore – Ndoma-egba by realtestament(m): 7:03am On Aug 27, 2015
Oga cum make we take selfie

#yeye dey smell

Re: I Cannot Hang Around PDP Anymore – Ndoma-egba by Ciscogod(m): 7:15am On Aug 27, 2015
I Served in ikom, cross-river, victor is not loved by his people, they tagged him as selfish politician. He has been in public postition since he was 27years old. He wanted to run for Senate the 4th time before PDP gave the ticket to owan enoh.
Re: I Cannot Hang Around PDP Anymore – Ndoma-egba by hinwazaka: 8:12am On Aug 27, 2015
Ciscogod:
I Served in ikom, cross-river, victor is not loved by his people, they tagged him as selfish politician. He has been in public postition since he was 27years old. He wanted to run for Senate the 4th time before PDP gave the ticket to owan enoh.
Thank you. That is the long and short part of the story. PDP is no more interested in serving selfish interests of tyrannical individuals. Ndoma egba just doesn't want to accept the truth. The new forty thieving gang, APC will gladly accept him
Re: I Cannot Hang Around PDP Anymore – Ndoma-egba by funlord(m): 8:19am On Aug 27, 2015
grin
Abeg wetin dis political prostitute dey yarn?
Re: I Cannot Hang Around PDP Anymore – Ndoma-egba by patrickmuf(m): 8:21am On Aug 27, 2015
hinwazaka:

Thank you. That is the long and short part of the story. PDP is no more interested in serving selfish interests of tyrannical individuals. Ndoma egba just doesn't want to accept the truth. The new forty thieving gang, APC will gladly accept him
Shut it already, VNE wasn't offered a return ticket to the Senate due to his frail relationship with the former governor of the state senator Liyel Imoke arising from Ndoma Egba's decision to support the candidature of Jeddy Agba when Liyel Imoke was sick... Don't try to score cheap points, earn them...
Re: I Cannot Hang Around PDP Anymore – Ndoma-egba by hinwazaka: 8:49am On Aug 27, 2015
patrickmuf:
Shut it already, VNE wasn't offered a return ticket to the Senate due to his frail relationship with the former governor of the state senator Liyel Imoke arising from Ndoma Egba's decision to support the candidature of Jeddy Agba when Liyel Imoke was sick... Don't try to score cheap points, earn them...
I want to believe you actually saw the four walls of a University. Answer this salient question
* Did the political party PDP award an electoral ticket to the Senator Ndoma Egba or not
My point was directed at the fact that Mr Ndoma egba felt slighted by the PDP and so has decided to change camps, period.
Re: I Cannot Hang Around PDP Anymore – Ndoma-egba by patrickmuf(m): 8:53am On Aug 27, 2015
hinwazaka:

I want to believe you actually saw the four walls of a University. Answer this salient question
* Did the political party PDP award an electoral ticket to the Senator Ndoma Egba or not
My point was directed at the fact that Mr Ndoma egba felt slighted by the PDP and so has decided to change camps, period.
No, you insinuated that the PDP refused to offer him ticket cos he's of the old block (underperformers, looters, political liability etc) You still have people worse than him in your party... And I'm not even one of his supporters...
Re: I Cannot Hang Around PDP Anymore – Ndoma-egba by hinwazaka: 9:12am On Aug 27, 2015
patrickmuf:
No, you insinuated that the PDP refused to offer him ticket cos he's of the old block (underperformers, looters, political liability etc) You still have people worse than him in your party... And I'm not even one of his supporters...
No, I was hitting on the fact that the PDP is undergoing reform, and Mr Ndoma is not part of its plans, hence the reason for his outbursts
Re: I Cannot Hang Around PDP Anymore – Ndoma-egba by EdCure: 9:20am On Aug 27, 2015
PDP is only thriving on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: I Cannot Hang Around PDP Anymore – Ndoma-egba by Chiaka(f): 9:23am On Aug 27, 2015
Where is your source
Re: I Cannot Hang Around PDP Anymore – Ndoma-egba by softmind24: 9:49am On Aug 27, 2015
Who care let him join APga

God will punish him and all those wicked leaders from all part part of this country

Ndoma was 27 when his start to eat govt money, wot has he done for his people

Let him go and die in the voice of Adams osh

(1) (Reply)

Ex Imo State Governor Ikedi Ohakim Celebrates First Grandson 1yr Bday In Spain / Bukola Saraki, APC And Politics: Lessons I Have Learnt / Biblical Truth: Evidence That God Created The World Using Igbo Language-ifeduba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.