Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

N183bn Missing: My Hands Are Clean – Says NDDC Boss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N183bn Missing: My Hands Are Clean – Says NDDC Boss (502 Views)

Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full / Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss / Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N183bn Missing: My Hands Are Clean – Says NDDC Boss by baloney: 9:47am On Aug 27, 2015
The Managing Director of the Niger Delta
Development Commission (NDDC), Dan Abia, has
dismissed allegation that N183billion is missing
from the account of the commission.
Abia, who was fielding questions from State
House correspondents in Abuja on Wednesday
after briefing President Muhammadu Buhari on
the activities of the commission, said the claim
was untrue.
The special periodic check report of the Office of
the Auditor-General of the Federation, had
claimed that N183.7 billion was unaccounted for
by the commission.
The Auditor-General of the Federation, Samuel
Ukura, had insisted that his office stood by the
report and directed those not satisfied, to be
prepared to defend their position before a special
committee of the National Assembly.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/08/missing-n183bn-my-hands-are-clean-says-nddc-boss/
Re: N183bn Missing: My Hands Are Clean – Says NDDC Boss by Fixamm: 9:49am On Aug 27, 2015
really
Re: N183bn Missing: My Hands Are Clean – Says NDDC Boss by powerfulsettingz: 9:49am On Aug 27, 2015
so who's hands con dirty?

Re: N183bn Missing: My Hands Are Clean – Says NDDC Boss by bebene: 9:54am On Aug 27, 2015
Only EFCC should tell us that, so wait until your claim is verified

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari And The Price For Change By Arinze Esomnofu / Result Of Kogi State APC Primaries / 92-yr-old Ardent Buhari Supporter Not Abandoned — APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.