Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi (64108 Views)

Pregnant Petrol Black Marketer Burnt To Death In Delta Accident With SUV (Graphi / SUV Runs Into A Canal In Lagos (Photos) / Crazy!!! Woman Stripes Herself And Begs To Be Bonked In Public (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by KanayoIkeh(m): 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
That is 300k a month. 'Professional Begging' should be in Jamb brochure biko
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by adedolapo189(m): 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
iduzebaba:
Na wa oo... make them include begging as course for university.. cos 300k no b beans oo
y dnt u go for it at ur sch atleast u can change ur course nah lmao
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by yemoskye: 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
U nd to watch dis movie 'pa kirakita'.
The Hustle is Real. Bt it's good for God's grace to keep us going.
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by asumo12: 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
auntysimbiat:
---

Where's this?

undecided
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by Ultimate300(m): 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
FriedPlantain:
There is nothing more dubious when the rich dubiously collect the little money the poor are using to survive for their own personal gain. I can bet my _ass 90% of people she collected money from do not own a jalopy car let alone an SUV. angry
no she's not alone, dont be surprice if you find out the car she drives, the expensive cloths she's using are all blong to someones(share-share/joining ventures tttthings) they're using her as a tool to carry out this shameful assignment...
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by dcmconny: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
ritualist ole
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by noblegrex: 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
Dharniel:
man must chop, at least she was begging and not using any dubious or persuasive technique.
if only she's just begging n nothing more.
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by MrsAnyanwu(f): 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
mrborntodoit:
WoW !

N1,000 x 10 (a day) = N10,000

N10,000 x 30(days) = N300,000 cash grin

She earns more than half of the population
money ill gotten doesn't last
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by sonnie10: 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
pyyxxaro:
What a Man can doo

A woman can do better wink

what do you mean?
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by mrborntodoit: 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:

Ok
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by pyyxxaro: 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
sonnie10:

what do you mean?

I mean what I mean tongue
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by sonnie10: 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:

Tell that to Nigerian politicians.
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by sonnie10: 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
pyyxxaro:

I mean what I mean tongue

Do you think a man in an SUV that does such would get a penny from people? She is getting away with it because people have this natural empathy for women.
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by MrsAnyanwu(f): 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
sonnie10:

Tell that to Nigerian politicians.
hahhhahhhaa
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by sonnie10: 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
hahhhahhhaa

IBB with billions of dollars since over 30years now, is still waxing strong. From Conoil to globacom and many others.
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by mrborntodoit: 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
free2ryhme:

Remove sat & sun including public holidays

She would make more on Sunday if she's smart enough to visit different churches and that will cover public holidays and weekends
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by MrsAnyanwu(f): 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
sonnie10:

IBB with billions of dollars since over 30years now, is still waxing strong. From Conoil to globacom and many others.

I understand dear, I really do, it is well
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by XKZ(m): 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
mrborntodoit:
WoW !
N1,000 x 10 (a day) = N10,000
N10,000 x 30(days) = N300,000 cash grin
She earns more than half of the population

More like 90%
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by mrborntodoit: 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
XKZ:

More like 90%

grin
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by babythug(f): 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
Please tell me she didnt have a low cut on?

Gosh i gave the punk 1k when she flagged me down and claimed not to have fuel and was cash strapped!

This Lagos sef
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by Classicman47(m): 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
Dharniel:
man must chop, at least she was begging and not using any dubious or persuasive technique.

Begging is persuasive. Besides, this is "obtaining under false pretense".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by Classicman47(m): 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
babythug:
Please tell me she didnt have a low cut on?

Gosh i gave the punk 1k when she flagged me down and claimed not to have fuel and was cash strapped!

This Lagos sef

Joke's on you!
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by free2ryhme: 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
mrborntodoit:

She would make more on Sunday if she's smart enough to visit different churches and that will cover public holidays and weekends

It will be bad make to beg from a suv asking only 1k
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by mrborntodoit: 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
free2ryhme:

It will be bad make to beg from a suv asking only 1k

Her format is 1k, people won't feel too bad parting with a like sum
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by free2ryhme: 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Her format is 1k, people won't feel too bad parting with a like sum

Go and try it

Even Somebody wey don nvr chop belleful no go part with that huge amt of money
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by mrborntodoit: 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
XKZ:

More like 90%

Yes !
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by Billygee2u: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
FriedPlantain:
There is nothing more dubious when the rich dubiously collect the little money the poor are using to survive for their own personal gain. I can bet my _ass 90% of people she collected money from do not own a jalopy car let alone an SUV. angry
she is a beggar/prostitute
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by ogundeleai(m): 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
In muslim World if a person who is riding latest SUV park by your side while walking and ask for alms we are enjoy to give whatever you can afford..
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by wtfCode: 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
how i go dey trek,pesin go carry SUV come dey beg me money. Me wey stingy like buhari.
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by baloney: 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
Coperate begger

Watchout it might be for ritual purpose
Beside wat the beggers identity.
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by pyyxxaro: 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
sonnie10:

Do you think a man in an SUV that does such would get a penny from people? She is getting away with it because people have this natural empathy for women.

Normally

If not... no one would look @her face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Python Killed By A 20-Year-Old Boy In Abia State (photos) / Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) / Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.