Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Man Diversion From The Initial Plan Of God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Diversion From The Initial Plan Of God. (734 Views)

My Epiphany And The Mysterious Plan Of God. / The Original Plan Of God. / How To Go To Heaven - God's Plan Of Salvation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Diversion From The Initial Plan Of God. by dupre: 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
I cannot but think about the subject matter whenever am in a quiet place. I thought about it over and over again, I thought about the earlier plan of God over mankind and how man reverse the plans through the sin of one man. I always ask this question, does God want us to think about essential things of life?, does he support technology? etc.
To some extent I discovered that God earlier plan for us is to think less about ourselves that is why he made everything available for man in the garden of eden, he does not want us to think about satisfying ourselves through the invention of technology, all what he asked from us, is to reproduce and multiply.
Therefore, the question is, what was the earlier or initial plan of God for mankind, firstly, God created one world not many nations, the plan of God was to have one world with the same language, where people will live in unity among themselves but as a result of sin, brought about the establishment of many nations, countries and tribes. This can be seen in the Bible, he did not say let there be many cities or countries because the desired of God for mankind is oneness and equality for every humanity.
Another plan of God which I have noted briefly earlier is that he only wanted man to reproduce and multiply. He never wanted man to suffer, think about anything, that is, what to eat, where to sleep etc. But man brought that to himself through the sin of a man.
Therefore, in conclusion it can be seen that man created all this for himself and divert himself from the initial plan of God.
By sholzydupre
Re: Man Diversion From The Initial Plan Of God. by Krystalzkris(f): 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
hmmm.... And then why didnt he prevent man from disobeying his orders... I guess ur god wanted us to be robots huh...
Re: Man Diversion From The Initial Plan Of God. by dupre: 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
Krystalzkris:
hmmm.... And then why didnt he prevent man from disobeying his orders... I guess ur god wanted us to be robots huh...

With all due respect sir, z nt only my God, z our God. And base on wat u said, Dat z whr power of will came in. God will never interfere with that sir.
Re: Man Diversion From The Initial Plan Of God. by Scholar8200(m): 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
We cannot write off all technology! Man was ordained to subdue the earth remember?
Re: Man Diversion From The Initial Plan Of God. by Krystalzkris(f): 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
dupre:

With all due respect sir, z nt only my God, z our God. And base on wat u said, Dat z whr power of will came in. God will never interfere with that sir.
mind u,am not a sir....lemme ignore d 'our' god statement. If he doesnt interfere with our will,then why is he concerned if humans worship him or not... Since its our choice
Re: Man Diversion From The Initial Plan Of God. by dupre: 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Krystalzkris:
mind u,am not a sir....lemme ignore d 'our' god statement. If he doesnt interfere with our will,then why is he concerned if humans worship him or not... Since its our choice

The issue of worship z d reason why he created us on this earth n God will never force u to serve him, he will only give u thousands of reasons for you to serve him.
Re: Man Diversion From The Initial Plan Of God. by dupre: 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
Scholar8200:
We cannot write off all technology! Man was ordained to subdue the earth remember?

Bros, d word subdue can be understand in different context, d word subdue for me may be the ability to control all d things he created. Therefore it z nt necessarily mean wat u point out

(1) (Reply)

Did God Really Create Man In His 'Image' And 'Likeness'? / Is Organized Religion Dying ? / Wonders Shall Never End (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.