Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

See Picture Of A Woman That Vomits Padlock, Delivers Live Turtle In Lagos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Picture Of A Woman That Vomits Padlock, Delivers Live Turtle In Lagos (780 Views)

Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money / Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) / "Woman Vomits Lizard" During Bishop Sam Zuga Water Ministration In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Picture Of A Woman That Vomits Padlock, Delivers Live Turtle In Lagos by abagram(m): 6:20am On Dec 19, 2015
■ My father invoked them into my body at age 9 so I’d be strong, she says
■ I went through hell to find solution to her problems –Husband

Source:http://www.abagram.com/2015/12/woman-vomits-padlock-delivers-live.html

Re: See Picture Of A Woman That Vomits Padlock, Delivers Live Turtle In Lagos by Cutehector(m): 6:29am On Dec 19, 2015
Who delivered her? TB Joshua? cheesy
Re: See Picture Of A Woman That Vomits Padlock, Delivers Live Turtle In Lagos by NewIdeas: 6:33am On Dec 19, 2015
The heart of man is wicked.
Re: See Picture Of A Woman That Vomits Padlock, Delivers Live Turtle In Lagos by kevoh(m): 6:41am On Dec 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See Picture Of A Woman That Vomits Padlock, Delivers Live Turtle In Lagos by Abugab(m): 6:46am On Dec 19, 2015
When the devil gives one thin ng it takes a hundred.
The devil is always a thief and liar.
People should always avoid evil things as it doesn't pay.

Jesus alone is the only way.
Thank God for her deliverance as the husband would have seen hell inheriting and marrying a cursed woman.
I will even suggest deliverance for couples before marriage as there are too many curses and spells these days
Re: See Picture Of A Woman That Vomits Padlock, Delivers Live Turtle In Lagos by ikorodureporta: 7:45am On Dec 19, 2015
END-TIMES!
Re: See Picture Of A Woman That Vomits Padlock, Delivers Live Turtle In Lagos by pesty100(m): 8:47am On Dec 19, 2015
She should at least deliver wads of cashs instead of stupid turtles or padlocks
Re: See Picture Of A Woman That Vomits Padlock, Delivers Live Turtle In Lagos by analice107: 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
where are the pictures of her and her Tuttle or padlock? this is smart phone age.
post the pictures of the blood covered Tuttle, or idonbelivit.

(1) (Reply)

Some Questions About God. Pastors Come In Pls / The Hypocrisy Of Christ Embassy Hooligans & Their Theology / Which Amongst These Comes First. Recharge Card For First Three Correct Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.