Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Police IG, Arase, Moves To Remove Lamorde As EFCC Chairman - Premium Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police IG, Arase, Moves To Remove Lamorde As EFCC Chairman - Premium Times (29507 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Writes On Magu's Disqualification As EFCC Chairman / Senate Rejects Ibrahim Magu's Confirmation As EFCC Chairman Again / I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police IG, Arase, Moves To Remove Lamorde As EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by amazingqueen(f): 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
that EFCC should really be probed. Na them carry corruption. I have a friend that EFCC came to investigate. they were trying him for a small amount but told him to settle them with 5 million or they come and arrest him with camera. Na so man begin village meeting and contributions until they collect the money and they declared him not corrupt! Naija sef!

2 Likes

Re: Police IG, Arase, Moves To Remove Lamorde As EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by Nellypy: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
Baba go slow I feel you
Re: Police IG, Arase, Moves To Remove Lamorde As EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by Bobnotrouble: 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
I hope it's not part of corruption fighting back?
Re: Police IG, Arase, Moves To Remove Lamorde As EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by Reference(m): 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
seniorbros:
I worked with EFCC for almost 6 years before leaving. The mess in that institution is beyond human comprehension, until the current leadership of the commission is removed we are only paying lip service to the fight against corruption. Larmorde isn't alone in this mess. We have senior officers like Wakili and Ibrahim Magu who have unjustly enriched themselves still holding sway in the commission. Hmmmm, the probe has to be all encompassing and decisive.

Look Mr. Man. Including you. Change even the wall geckos that hide behind the curtains and corruption will still continue. Corruption is in our DNA and can never be removed under this present structure. You guys are just wasting your time. If the mandate of this government is to chase corruption, then it will run round in circles till 2019. It had better get down to the business of governance and the hideous task of diversifying the economy. I won't even talk of restructuring because I can't see a fox running a successful poultry business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police IG, Arase, Moves To Remove Lamorde As EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by Reference(m): 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
chuna1985:
Just because he arrested Sarakis wife

Yes. Haven't you heard the term, 'when corruption fights back', and 'people who live in glass houses donot throw stones. Just pray the mud doesn't get to the very top so that we can have a few more episodes of this soap.
Re: Police IG, Arase, Moves To Remove Lamorde As EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by Objektive: 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
WOW.......................THIS IS THE BEST PIECE ON THIS ISSUE...............YOU HIT THE NAIL AT THE HEAD BRO

Reference:

Look Mr. Man. Including you. Change even the wall geckos that hide behind the curtains and corruption will still continue. Corruption is in our DNA and can never be removed under this present structure. You guys are just wasting your time. If the mandate of this government is to chase corruption, then it will run round in circles till 2019. It had better get down to the business of governance and the hideous task of diversifying the economy. I won't even talk of restructuring because I can't see a fox running a successful poultry business.
Re: Police IG, Arase, Moves To Remove Lamorde As EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by fredosky111(m): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
Mr Arase u for inform dis ppl nd give dem little tym to tidy up investigations dat dy wer handling.because d NPF i knw r xo poor in conducting investigations.m,talkless of continuing wer anoda one stop.dy wil tel u of missin documents at d trial nd ask for more tym to complete investigation wic dy usually dnt finish
Re: Police IG, Arase, Moves To Remove Lamorde As EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by Donbabaj: 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
Is this the manner at which they want to nip the Saraki's wife saga in the bud, by turning the table around? "when the bush meat dey hunt the hunter"... Is there no one politician that i can say that's a saint?
Re: Police IG, Arase, Moves To Remove Lamorde As EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by galadima77(m): 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
interesting.... Who makes the next move on the chess board.

I love this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" / Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment / Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.