Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey (51204 Views)

Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries / Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria In 2018 - Jobberman / Sacked Staff Drag Diamond Bank To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by fairprince(m): 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
maadman:

Diamond for where, with their high staff turnover..never
True joor.
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by seangy4konji: 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
what os standard chartered
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by Vello(m): 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
fizho:
Fidelity rocks
inFIDELITY sucks. I bank with them and my experience is nothing but hellish!!! Infact, My entire staff are seriously cheated on monthly basis. What justfication has this evil bank got to deduct sometimes up to 80% of your salary for loan servicing?
Fucking fraudsters of a bank misnamed.
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by joseph1832(m): 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
odomanis:

The award is not for the highest paying bank. it is for the best place to work in. These are two different things. In fidelity bank, the staff are not driven into early death because of target.
All the more reason why Venture Africa and Jobberman should have made their findings public and tell us the banks involved in the research they conducted. Not come out and tell us Fidelity Bank and expect us to swallow it hook, line and sinker, like some already have.
PROVACATEUR:
you are wrong, you might fall in love with a brand because of a lot of reasons, it might be the quality of service, the colour or logo might captivate you, the proximity to your ofix or residence, the adverts, emotions, there are a just a thousand reason y you should love a brand.

I'm not using MTN again but I ll get another MTN sim during december just because I want to listen to their

We wish everybody a
Yello Yello Xmas (3X)

Yes reason differ why one might decide to patronize a particular brand, but whatever the case, the overall reason should be the quality of service rendered, not the quality of advert showed.

We all know many Nigerians are easily deceived that's why they get cajoled by all this stuff.
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
joseph1832:
All the more reason why Venture Africa and Jobberman should have made their findings public and tell us the banks involved in the research they conducted. Not come out and tell us Fidelity Bank and expect us to swallow it hook, line and sinker, like some already have.
Yes reason differ why one might decide to patronize a particular brand, but whatever the case, the overall reason should be the quality of service rendered, not the quality of advert showed.

We all know many Nigerians are easily deceived that's why they get cajoled by all this stuff.
The utility you derive from a brand differs from that I derive from it. I can count my colleagues and friends that bank with Standard Chartered bank but I cant list my friends that has GTB accounts because they are inumerable but I want you to remember that most of them opened the account for one of the reasons I enumerated before.

I opened a GTB account because of their internet banking and a lot of my clients use it BUT I'm never in love with their service.
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by Vello(m): 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
To all Nairalanders, a copy of PUNCH NEWSPAPER will be most revealing than so called Jobberman which for all I care is an affiliate of inFidelity Bank. Consult the SHARES table, it's glaring this so called best bank is indeed the worst. Last time I checked, Wema Bank which is a regional bank has the lowest share price standing at 0.85k or thereabout. Following bumper to is this bank called Fidelity with 1.16 or 1.61(I'm not too certain). This is where GTBank stands proud at 25.50k and ECOBank next with 22.25k.
Also, I personally know of a staff that ran away to UBA when he had the opportunity. Some of their staff today begs me to help them get a job on the ground of horrible working condition.
Finally, the 600 staff laid off recently is a testament of one of the telltale of a distressed institution.
Be wise Nigerians!
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by megawax8: 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

Awwwww
That was so thoughtful of you!
Thanks!

Waowwww....
I'm actually smiling o
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehecheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

I just might take you up on that offer of yours you know....tongue
If you persist cool

Oh well undecidedundecided
It just occurred to me the reason I'm feeling worked up has nothing to do with Biafra or politics.
Lmao.
It's my body system.
It's adapting to the current situation of thingsgringringringringringringringrin
Lmao.

Okay now it's funny.
I was wondering why I just couldn't shake off the depression and gloominess.
I hate being sad. I don't like wearing a long face.
More importantly, I detest usurping my inner balance.

grin grin grin

Lemme think about if I should persist... grin

Although I didn't understand the body system and adapting to the current situation of things part.
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by joseph1832(m): 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
The utility you derive from a brand differs from that I derive from it. I can count my colleagues and friends that bank with Standard Chartered bank but I cant list my friends that has GTB accounts because they are inumerable but I want you to remember that most of them opened the account for one of the reasons I enumerated before.

I opened a GTB account because of their internet banking and a lot of my clients use it BUT I'm never in love with their service.
Yes that's so true, but isn't it ironic when you see those who decided to bank with a bank because of the adverts they run complain about the quality of service rendered?.
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by rhymz(m): 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy

We Are FIDELITY! We Keep Our Word!cheesy
Finally, something to make me smile, beyond this whole secessionist ish.

I have remained with Fidelity bank because of an advert they ran in the early 2000s.
The lyrics of the ad concept was one which totally resonated with me.
Sometimes, I call their customer care with my airtime just to hear this song.
Other times, before withdrawing cash from an ATM, I tend to hold for a bit so I can listen to the song.
I wish I could get a Youtube video or MP3 copy of the song.

The lyrics goes thus:-

In the summer and in the rain.
Through the good times and through the pain
I'll be there when you call my name
Yes I will be true, true to you
And together we soar the skies
Pull down mountains and reach great heights
Your success would be my delight
I'm leaving you
And in everything I do
I'll be true to youuuu
No matter what it takes
True to you
True you.
I'll be true to you no matter what it takes.
FIDELITY BANK, WE ARE FIDELITY, WE KEEP OUR WORD.
I once worked for an ATM firm that manages Fidelity Bank ATMs, of all the banks' ATMs I handled, Fidelity Bank had the best jingles ; seeing these lyrics just made me nostalgic. I remember once doing an installation on one of their ATMs in iri-akari and forgot to add the jingles and Fidelity Bank custom bitmap images, them no wait make I reach office the next day before them wire escalation ticket for me to come put the jingles and pictures.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by imafidon006: 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Please anyone with better info I am currently preparing for Diamond bank aptitude test any one with useful info on were I can get past qustions and answeres pls I realy need this
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
joseph1832:
Yes that's so true, but isn't it ironic when you see those who decided to bank with a bank because of the adverts they run complain about the quality of service rendered?.
if mizmycoli had issues with the quality of service being offered by Fidelity bank she won't be so writing that rather she was so emotional and felt taken with the bank. Her write up shows SHE LOVES FIDELITY

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
Vello:
To all Nairalanders, a copy of PUNCH NEWSPAPER will be most revealing than so called Jobberman which for all I care is an affiliate of inFidelity Bank. Consult the SHARES table, it's glaring this so called best bank is indeed the worst. Last time I checked, Wema Bank which is a regional bank has the lowest share price standing at 0.85k or thereabout. Following bumper to is this bank called Fidelity with 1.16 or 1.61(I'm not too certain). This is where GTBank stands proud at 25.50k and ECOBank next with 22.25k.
Also, I personally know of a staff that ran away to UBA when he had the opportunity. Some of their staff today begs me to help them get a job on the ground of horrible working condition.
Finally, the 600 staff laid off recently is a testament of one of the telltale of a distressed institution.
Be wise Nigerians!
What is this one saying? Who is talking about share price here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by rhymz(m): 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
Some people just like to bring up arguments for no reason, check what the headline is about before jumping to criticize. All these siddon for house criticize over grown babies that are jobless and venting their anger uneccessarily.
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by Julisweety(f): 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
tongue tongue tongue
j4sure:
SAY WHO WHERE GTB AND DIAMOND DEY
that is how it will be on the last day when we see those we don't expect in heaven. .... fidelity all the way
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by joseph1832(m): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
if mizmycoli had issues with the quality of service being offered by Fidelity bank she won't be so writing that rather she was so emotional and felt taken with the bank. Her write up shows SHE LOVES FIDELITY
Is Mizmycoli the only Fidelity bank customer? I wonder why we allow our emotion dictate for us?.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
joseph1832:
Is Mizmycoli the only Fidelity bank customer? I wonder why we allow our emotion dictate for us?.
I will break your head if you play with my Chi Superbite beef roll, are they the only *gala* brand? No. You will go to the extreme to protect that which you love.

Hope you got it
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by mployer(m): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
eluquenson:
Firstbank still the best national bank to work with in this country if truly you know much about management structure and welfare.

To a large extent Fidelity bank is better than so many banks in Nigeria.

Meanwhile, 90% of their staff are igbo so others beware.

95% percent of FCMB staff are Yoruba....so what is your point?

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by joseph1832(m): 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
I will break your head if you play with my Chi Superbite beef roll, are they the only *gala* brand? No. You will go to the extreme to protect that which you love.

Hope you got it
Please shut up if you don't have anything meaningful to debate on. grin And stop issuing threats you're way to lame to carry out. tongue

And no! I do not get it.
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by eluquenson(m): 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
mployer:

95% percent of FCMB staff are Yoruba....so what is your point?

I was at FCMB head office for job interview during my youth service...mehn, the rate at which all their staff were speaking Yoruba got me wondering at some point if the interview would conducted in Yoruba language cheesy
We know that Diamond bank is also igbo bank, our concern is majorly Fidelity bank.
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by shaboti: 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
eluquenson:
Firstbank still the best national bank to work with in this country if truly you know much about management structure and welfare.

To a large extent Fidelity bank is better than so many banks in Nigeria.

Meanwhile, 90% of their staff are igbo so others beware.
beware of what exactly ?
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
joseph1832:
Please shut up if you don't have anything meaningful to debate on. grin And stop issuing threats you're way to lame to carry out. tongue

And no! I do not get it.
I asked mizmycoli to take a can of soda and watch how ecoterrors will demystify this boy, I won't return your insults but I won you on superior logic and reasoning.

*bows out*
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by Vello(m): 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
What is this one saying? Who is talking about share price here?
Shouldn't you just pretend you didn't see my comment and pass on since what I said is beyond your comprehension? Those who can relate to what I wrote have done so and moved on but you must sha display your deficiency from the home front.
I'm not provoked though miss provocateur.
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by WebSurfer(m): 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
john4reala:
meanwhile
so fake, same teacher and student handwriting
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by joseph1832(m): 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
I asked mizmycoli to take a can of soda and watch how ecoterrors will demystify this boy, I won't return your insults but I won you on superior logic and reasoning.

*bows out*
You won me? Jesus! So you still debate under the guise of winning? Good gawd no wonder. Smh. I wonder what 'superior logic and reasoning' you posted that made you spew such hogwash statement.

Besides, if your 'superior logic and reasoning' were that concrete you would have known that the enlightened mind usually engage in a debate not to win, but to learn, only people with common sense engage in the folly you just stated.

At the embolden, if you're truly ecoterrors you have further proved that you're a political philistine. I mean what do you gain from having many monikers?.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by MizMyColi(f): 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
rhymz:
I once worked for an ATM firm that manages Fidelity Bank ATMs, of all the banks' ATMs I handled, Fidelity Bank had the best jingles ; seeing these lyrics just made me nostalgic. I remember once doing an installation on one of their ATMs in iri-akari and forgot to add the jingles and Fidelity Bank custom bitmap images, them no wait make I reach office the next day before them wire escalation ticket for me to come put the jingles and pictures.

Lol.
I think I know the branch at Ire-Akari.
It's near St Mary's, right?

Cheeeiiii
The song's playing in my head now o o o
Hehehehehehehe.

Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by megawax8: 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
PROVACATEUR:

LOL
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by MizMyColi(f): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by bummyla(m): 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by pduke: 8:50am On Aug 28, 2015
Dammysmart:
pls I need urgent reply to my question and pls mods
if you can help me move it to front page I'll be
grateful.
I recently gained scholarship from the university of
Ilorin as one of the first 5 best student in my
department to represent the school in Kenya for a
semester in Kenyatta university. my main problem
now is I need an international passport and here in
Ilorin I'm told I should bring 27000 for passport right
now I'm so confused and almost giving up because
I'm even still battling with Kenya travel fees
(154,000).I just bed help here from anyone in the
immigration office in Lagos, Ilorin or Abeokuta to pls
clear me on the price and a possible way out.
I'm waiting pls.thanks and God bless

08038031922 Mr Okunowo Immigration Ilorin. I hope he is still working there. Tell him u got his contact from Princess Ajede that finished from Unilorin.
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by chukuigwecc: 9:07am On Aug 28, 2015
Stanbic ibtc is the worst wen it comes to dere services
In fact a particular worker called Chisom (female) in port harcourt aba road branch
Her hobbies are
> wickedness
>Seeing that possibility are impossible
> and derives joy in delaying people in the bank
Who ever knows her should pass this message to her.
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by chukuigwecc: 9:10am On Aug 28, 2015
Stanbic ibtc is the worst wen it come to dere services
In fact a particular worker called Chisom (female) in port harcourt aba road branch
Her hobby are
> wickedness
>Seeing that possibility are impossible
> and derives joy in delaying people in the bank
Who ever knows her should pass this message to her.
pduke:

08038031922 Mr Okunowo Immigration Ilorin. I hope he is still working there. Tell him u got his contact from Princess Ajede that finished from Unilorin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Salary Earners, How True Is This? (picture) / Mass Sack In Ecobank, Sacked Workers Protest (Photos) / Josephine, Airport woman who returned money gets her first salary (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.