Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] (57798 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) / See How Wizkid Defines His Own Swag / Toolz Flaunts Killer Curves In Black (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by naijathings(m): 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
vizkiz:
uh, is olamide getting lighter

And what is it with the YELLOW cloths? undecided

yellow and red dont mix that way.... fear not, he is okay
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by Chestar5(f): 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
idowuswap:
Igbos flat head like lizard
hhmmmmm,*smh* case!! undecided
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by ELawal(m): 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by paulgreat(m): 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
Proudly Africa[color=#000099][/color][size=8pt][/size]n

its [b][/b]Paulgreat
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by 247notire(m): 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
idowuswap:
Igbos flat head like lizard
Ur a sorry f00l. I pity ur parents and sensible siblings if u have such. gay.
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by jachi001(f): 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
SmartMugu:

I wonder o. Why do the girls have on black leather tops? Isn't it hot already? I bet u won't find anyone anywhere in the world wearing black leather clothes in the summer...

u know wat they say...

Ignorance Is Bliss
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by swizmony(m): 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
ladyF:
Like a boss!
It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
u be robot?
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by tellwisdom: 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
Spits undecided
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by idowuswap: 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
247notire:
Ur a sorry f00l. I pity ur parents and sensible siblings if u have such. gay.
see flat head like lizard they talk oooooooooo
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by okawanyi(m): 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
If I hear!
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
Olamide too na barca fan sha. Mehn, barca rocks all d way. Barca 4 life.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by temitayoag(m): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
Olamide never forget his hood......................
toms up to the real nigga!
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by deywarley(m): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
vizkiz:

Well yellow is the colour of bucaneers, so nigga is just repping his team.
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
Loyalblak007:
Cool guy
Each time ladies see a successful guy he automatically becomes cute and cool.
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by jaybee104(m): 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
vizkiz:

he is a barca fan dumb ass
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
vizkiz:

dat is a barca jersey. He is a barca fan.
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by vizkiz: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
jaybee104:

he is a barca fan dumb ass

oh, you hurt right?

Sorry mumu
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by experimentist: 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
Olamide bado, rapper wey no fit speak english
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by XBLadez: 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
Is Olamide a Barca fan? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
floragregs:
no he's not, camera made him look light. Can't he wear yellow jersey again? @your signature, it's "you can be ME when you look this clean". Not Mean. ME sounds better jor, dnt care if it's"mean" grin
Lol nice correction.. Jidenna,an american musician made that Hit song.."Classic Man"
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by mentorandfriend(m): 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
Aminat508:
Olamide Badoo cheesy
Pretty lady.
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by whitestar01(m): 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
barber with bushy hair and beards
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by hensben(m): 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
vizkiz:

And what is it with the YELLOW cloths? I hope its not what I think sha undecided
He is a B.A.N
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by biznus: 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
This is the workings of Guinness ad jor: the black limo, black chickens and black theme
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nice one
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by jazinogold(m): 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
black limo, black chicks y them no use black olamide?
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by asunmoGGMU(m): 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
vizkiz:

And what is it with the YELLOW cloths? I hope its not what I think sha undecided

It's not what you think. He's a Barca fan. Your innuendo might be right tho.
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by kikies(m): 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
vizkiz:

baby, don't embarrass us in public now. Go check the lyrics. See as ITK finished her grin
the babe wan fall hand. #classicman
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by agrovick(m): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ibile United, airforce1 what happened to the booooooobs thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) / "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo / Davido Takes Fiancee, Chioma On An Expensive Dinner Date (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.