Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

Help With Acer Laptop Problem, Please. - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help With Acer Laptop Problem, Please. (7648 Views)

Windows 10 Problem Please HELP / Post Your Laptop Problem Here / Blue Screen Of Death Laptop Problem - How To You Fix It?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help With Acer Laptop Problem, Please. by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 07, 2009
OMO IBO:

how are you connected to the net? wireless or wired?

wireless.

Right now, wired wink
Re: Help With Acer Laptop Problem, Please. by rotka(m): 12:17pm On Apr 07, 2009
Go to compuleb nigeria limited ogba at agidingbi
Re: Help With Acer Laptop Problem, Please. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 07, 2009
rotka:

Go to compuleb nigeria limited ogba at agidingbi
Impossible. . . .
Re: Help With Acer Laptop Problem, Please. by flyuche(m): 11:36pm On Apr 07, 2009
this acer laptop never still de connect to the internet? abeg leave the thing alone, no be by force. if the laptop is afraid of the internet, then let it be. haba grin
Re: Help With Acer Laptop Problem, Please. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 07, 2009
flyuche:

this acer laptop never still de connect to the internet? abeg leave the thing alone, no be by force. if the laptop is afraid of the internet, then let it be. haba grin
You go buy me another one by April 20th? wink grin

On the other hand, you need one yourself. Upgrade the one in your profile first grin grin grin
Re: Help With Acer Laptop Problem, Please. by bolloloh(m): 11:02am On Sep 04, 2015
pls how can I locate compuleb at agindingbi from my location at iyana ipaja because I have a technical issue to resolve on my new Acer!

pls if anyone have their official no can u pls share with me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn How To Recover Your Recycled/deleted Yahoo Mail / Solution To Frequent Laptop Getting Stuck / The wait is over: Welcome Windows 10! The World Most Awaited Operating System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.