Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (27/08/15)-  weapons For God’s Servants - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (27/08/15)-  weapons For God’s Servants (322 Views)

Lady Without Legs Backs Her Baby, Leads A Praise Session For God. Pics Go Viral / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/08/15 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/08/15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (27/08/15)-  weapons For God’s Servants by dallyemmy: 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Thursday August 27th 2015)-  WEAPONS FOR GOD’S SERVANTS

1.Father, thank you for your word which says I shall decree a thing and it shall be established.

2.Thank you Father for your faithfulness in confirming the words of your servants, and performing the counsel of your messengers;

3.Father, please, have mercy upon me and forgive all my iniquities.

4.Father, empower me to maintain a righteous walk and relationship with you.

5.Father, let me grow continually in your grace and let your presence never depart from me.

6.Father, establish me as your servant and prophet forever.( 1 Peter 2:9)

7.Father, let your purpose and Will for my life and destiny, be revealed and made very clear unto me.

8.Father, let all your prophecies for my life and destiny be fulfilled this season in Jesus' name.

9.Father, give me the spirit of wisdom and revelation, and let the eyes of my understanding be enlightened. (Ephisians 1:17).

10.Father, let my reins (heart), instruct me in the night season, and let me awake with revelations. (Psalm 16:7)

11.Father, reveal unto me, secrets that have been kept from the foundation of the world, in Jesus' name. (Matthew 13:35).

12.Father, let whatever I decree be instantly established, in Jesus' name.

13.Father, confirm your words in my mouth and perform every counsel I shall give as your messenger and your child.

14.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
15. In Jesus'
name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
16.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

Question For Our Bible Student & Pastor / Special Cleaning And Janitorial Services / Bed Bugs Eradication Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.