Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

List Of Looted Funds (our Money) Released... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Looted Funds (our Money) Released... (1964 Views)

Buhari Sets Up Committee On Recovery Of Looted Assets / Details Of Money Released For 2016 Budget By FG / Buhari To Demand Recovery Of Looted Funds At UN Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Looted Funds (our Money) Released... by abubkhr: 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
– N3.8 trillion out of the N8.1 trillion earned from crude oil (2012-2015) withheld by NNPC

– $2.1 billion from Excess Crude Account unaccounted for

– Department of Petroleum Resources’ unremitted N109.7 billion royalty from oil firms

– $6 billion allegedly looted by some ministers of the last administration

– 160 billion barrels of crude worth $13.9 billion lost between 2009 and 2012

– $15 million from botched arms deal yet to be returned to Nigeria

– $13 billion NLNG dividends mostly unaccounted for

– N30 billion rice waiver

– N183 billion unaccounted for at the NDDC

(Culled from Leadership)

MY TAKE:

With all these revelations of corruption under Jonathan's government someone who should have know better is telling President Muhammadu Buhari not to probe him. How can a government who cannot account for how it used trillions of Naira be allowed to go free?

This is unacceptable. The stealing is too much to be ignored. Nigeria can not continue to live this way. All the looters should face the penalty. No sympathy for looters. I now know the reason Former First Lady, Patience Goodluck was always saying during her campaign rallies that Buhari is planning to send she and the husband to prison. That was her routine song during the campaign. It's obvious she knew the damage they have done to Nigeria.

‪#NigeriaMustGetItRight‬

2 Likes

Re: List Of Looted Funds (our Money) Released... by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
Something must be and i know something will be done by President Buhari. Just imagine if this Jonah man and his party rule us for another 4 years, the nation would have been in turmoil and deep darkness. 'Stealing is no corruption' themed government... I also remembered the campaign slogan by the wife shouting to the whole world 'if anybody comes to you and say they need change, STONE THEM!' Just imagine such words from a so called First Lady!!! Thank God for the new Sheriff that is in town. Their nemesis!

1 Like

Re: List Of Looted Funds (our Money) Released... by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
Which one is our money?

All that money that the APC is claiming to have been looted came from my region - Niger Delta.

How come it is now "our money"?

Leech

2 Likes

Re: List Of Looted Funds (our Money) Released... by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
PvtParts:
Which one is our money?

All that money that the APC is claiming to have been looted came from my region - Niger Delta.

How come it is now "our money"?

Leech
....coming back at ya!
Re: List Of Looted Funds (our Money) Released... by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
160bn barrels of oil lost in 3 yrs?

You fool how many barrels of crude does Nigeria produce annually?

Even Saudi Arabia with daily production of 8million barrels will only have a total combined output for 3 yrs less than 9bn barrels.

When I call you APC zombies brain dead una go complain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Looted Funds (our Money) Released... by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
modelmike7:
....coming back at ya!

Bring backup..

Fool

1 Like

Re: List Of Looted Funds (our Money) Released... by Pavore9: 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
'160 billion barrels of crude worth $13.9 billion lost between 2009 and 2012' How can 160 billion barrels of crude worth $13.9 billion?
Re: List Of Looted Funds (our Money) Released... by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
PvtParts:

Bring backup.. because i am a

Fool
......... Oh, you dont need to tell us... We can see you are a Big one!
Re: List Of Looted Funds (our Money) Released... by powerfulsettingz: 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
meanwhile I just received a prophecy that I will also rule Nigerian, how it's gonna happen i don't know. But before then let me tell those looters I won't probe you if only u agree to jettison 98% of what u stole to me or else face 333yrs in jail and u must not die or else a family member will continue on ur behalf
Re: List Of Looted Funds (our Money) Released... by Bern1992(m): 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
(Shocked) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry

with all these money, im still living below $1 a day cry cry
Shame to the youth, not even a peaceful protest angry undecided

1 Like

Re: List Of Looted Funds (our Money) Released... by powerfulsettingz: 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
Visit www.itbeginswithyou.com
Bern1992:
(Shocked) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry

with all these money, im still living below $1 a day cry cry
Shame to the youth, not even a peaceful protest angry undecided

Re: List Of Looted Funds (our Money) Released... by mcvaeey(m): 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
Tell me why I shouldn't go into politics? If people can make this much from just signing cheques then I think in 3 years I should be gearing up to represent my constituency.
Re: List Of Looted Funds (our Money) Released... by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
abubkhr:
– N3.8 trillion out of the N8.1 trillion earned from crude oil (2012-2015) withheld by NNPC

– $2.1 billion from Excess Crude Account unaccounted for

– Department of Petroleum Resources’ unremitted N109.7 billion royalty from oil firms

– $6 billion allegedly looted by some ministers of the last administration

– 160 billion barrels of crude worth $13.9 billion lost between 2009 and 2012

– $15 million from botched arms deal yet to be returned to Nigeria

– $13 billion NLNG dividends mostly unaccounted for

– N30 billion rice waiver

– N183 billion unaccounted for at the NDDC

(Culled from Leadership)

MY TAKE:

With all these revelations of corruption under Jonathan's government someone who should have know better is telling President Muhammadu Buhari not to probe him. How can a government who cannot account for how it used trillions of Naira be allowed to go free?

This is unacceptable. The stealing is too much to be ignored. Nigeria can not continue to live this way. All the looters should face the penalty. No sympathy for looters. I now know the reason Former First Lady, Patience Goodluck was always saying during her campaign rallies that Buhari is planning to send she and the husband to prison. That was her routine song during the campaign. It's obvious she knew the damage they have done to Nigeria.

‪#NigeriaMustGetItRight‬

Go to court.

1 Like

Re: List Of Looted Funds (our Money) Released... by sammyj: 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
The clueless Ogogoro drunkard and his cohorts cannot escape the probe awaiting them!!!!
Re: List Of Looted Funds (our Money) Released... by Nobody: 3:20am On Aug 28, 2015
Pavore9:
'160 billion barrels of crude worth $13.9 billion lost between 2009 and 2012' How can 160 billion barrels of crude worth $13.9 billion?

Saudi Arabia did not even produce half of that 160bn barrels in the past 15yrs.

The OP is a learner liar.

1 Like

Re: List Of Looted Funds (our Money) Released... by Nobody: 3:20am On Aug 28, 2015
sammyj:
The clueless Ogogoro drunkard and his cohorts cannot escape the probe awaiting them!!!!

Fool
Re: List Of Looted Funds (our Money) Released... by ahaika23: 5:26am On Aug 28, 2015
a fvcking hausa/fulani started this thread. Spits on garbage.
Re: List Of Looted Funds (our Money) Released... by sammyj: 7:12am On Aug 28, 2015
grin cheesy grin shocked grin
PvtParts:

Fool
Re: List Of Looted Funds (our Money) Released... by efilefun(m): 7:13am On Aug 28, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Praises Obasanjo, Advices APC On How To Retain Power. / Ipob Deputy Director Sends Urgent Message To Biafrans (pic) / Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved In Botched Arms Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.