Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

How To Recover Deleted Files On Android Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recover Deleted Files On Android Phones (1066 Views)

How To Recover Deleted Files On Android / How To Recover Deleted Files From Any Android Device / Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Deleted Files On Android Phones by Browyn: 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
You unarguably must have, at one point in your life, deleted a very important file from your phone and you let it go, because you believed it was the end of that file.
Well, there is this new app called Disk digger which could come in handy in getting those mistakenly deleted files back.

[img]http://www.oppomobile.vn/forum/attachments/diskdigger_1_-jpg.7266/[/img]

Disk Digger is as powerful as helping you get back files you assume to have been lost to a corrupted memory card.
so, in short, you can get back those images; videos; music files, etc back. i say that's quite cool.

NOTE: You must have had your phone rooted before you can use this app.
Sourcehttp://www.tecnolad.com/2015/08/recover-deleted-files-on-android-phones.html#more

The app can be gotten from playstore
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android Phones by idrisalomagold(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2015
please How Do I Root My itel 1503 android 4.4.2 so that I can be able to download this and many other apps
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android Phones by tecnolad(m): 9:41am On Sep 09, 2015
idrisalomagold:
please How Do I Root My itel 1503 android 4.4.2 so that I can be able to download this and many other apps
download the kingroot app, it should help

(1) (Reply)

Reasons You Need A New Phone / How To Set Animated Profile Picture On BBM For Android / Confuse Or Trick LG Zero Is The European Version Of LG Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.