Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Why Is Blackman And African Like This ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Blackman And African Like This ? (340 Views)

The Horror Of Being Black And African / Hadiza Usman Inspects LADOL, Niger-Dock And African Circle Facilities / CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Blackman And African Like This ? by tonychristopher: 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sometimes I look at the internet and wonder why this hate and bickering ...this include me and we have to understand that the global community is looking at Africa if we do not know

Have you ever asked why is it that in all the continents in the whole world Africa is still a charity case ? The answer is just simple ...pull him down syndrome and our petty tokenistic attitude to life.

I am not saying this because I am a saint nor any of us here but the gospel truth is that Africans are too clanish . we love seeing the other tribe down. We want others even our relatives to bow to us instead of offering a helping hand . it's in Africa that a man will steal billions of money and his kinsmen are supporting him instead of chastising him. This wasn't like this before . Do I call it the advent of capitalism that brings higher percentage of individualism.

Take a look at the advanced world ...Greek was in a mess and is still in that mess but you will see how the EU is putting resources to salvage that but here in ECOWAS what do we get ? To your tents o Israel .

The earlier we start taking each an every one of us as partners in progress the better for us. If you have ever travelled out if African continent you will understand why we are backward . why can't the Blackman transcend above petty struggle

Give Blackman a gun today he will kill everybody yet he doesn't produce gun. Now the igbos are calling for Biafra ...to some people they are right to some other they are wrong but what do we see especially here ...they are calling for ethnic annihilation of igbos. Now you will wonder what is wrong with the Negro? In Spain today the catholonia region wants to secceed from Spain and Barcelona will be their capital . you have never heard the Spanish calling for their progrom or annihilation... The white man has grown beyond that stage ..they are not bothered with that again but better things . now look at Scotland ,Ireland how they left UK.. No gunshot was fired just simple referendum . take this to eastern Europe.. The Slovakia, the Czech and other Caspian sea countries aint no more in mother Russia ...the Russian have the capacity to annihilate them but they didn't but if its a black man you will see him throwing bombs

So Biafra or no Biafra one thing people should understand that we are Africans and we have to say no to poverty. We are been laughed at by the global community . we have to understand that the earlier we support each other the better.

Tribalism and tokenism will never help us. We have to ensure that round holes are in round peg.
Re: Why Is Blackman And African Like This ? by tonychristopher: 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
Africans needed to close down half of its Churches & mosques and replace them with Factories....

that's my take

we seems not to understand that we are lagging behind in all human capacity index

they serve human foods today with shovel
what a travesty ?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria MPC Members Slam Central Bank's Policies On The Naira / Chat,find A B.f/g.f Or Flirt On Profylr! / NUJ Vows To Disrupt Thisday’s 20th Anniversay Celebration Over Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.