Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Husband And Wife Started Fighting Mid-air! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Husband And Wife Started Fighting Mid-air! (1209 Views)

If Every World Leader Was Put In A Room And Started Fighting Which One Would Win / Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) / The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Husband And Wife Started Fighting Mid-air! by mazeech: 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
A British businessman faces years in US prison following an alleged attack on his wife while plane was mid-air.

The company director, Darren Halliwell forced a British Airways 747 to make an emergency landing in Boston on Wednesday after it was claimed he hit his wife, Sharon Halliwell. The man is also alleged to have exposed himself on the flight. Both of them were going on vacation before the fracas.

What caused a company director to fight his sweetheart inside plane

Read more and watch video - https://www.mazech.com/couple_fighting_inside_plane

Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Husband And Wife Started Fighting Mid-air! by mazeech: 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
What a shame! angry

Why take bedroom and personal romantic issues on board to disturb people
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Husband And Wife Started Fighting Mid-air! by Loyalblak007(f): 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
cheesy
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Husband And Wife Started Fighting Mid-air! by agarawu23(m): 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
shocked
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Husband And Wife Started Fighting Mid-air! by Damsman10(m): 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
2 bad, lemme go n continue praying 4 a sweet wife
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Husband And Wife Started Fighting Mid-air! by experimentist: 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
na film?
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Husband And Wife Started Fighting Mid-air! by Cutehector(m): 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
Old jist
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Husband And Wife Started Fighting Mid-air! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lol
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Husband And Wife Started Fighting Mid-air! by DuchessLily(f): 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
cheesy. I no fit laff
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Husband And Wife Started Fighting Mid-air! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
Only for me to just read the little story, you have already populated the thread with space Booking. Na waaa
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Husband And Wife Started Fighting Mid-air! by Obipat(m): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
Woman wahala too plenty, u ar fucking them small small they will say harder, u Bleep them hard thy will say take it easy. U doing the y say stop, u stop they will say continue, what do they really want? I wish God didn't creat eve, I would have been richer than dangote because if I calculate my money wey woman don chop? No be small thing
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Husband And Wife Started Fighting Mid-air! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
Poor guy. The woman must have been running her evil mouth as usual, and he lost it. In a way it's reassuring to see that even company directors can suffer from a venomous wife. Hope he dumps her before she does more damage.
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Husband And Wife Started Fighting Mid-air! by mazeech: 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
A whole company director!
...disturbing people with personal romantic problem that they need to resolve in their bedroom. Shuoo!!!

Hhmm... undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Reaction To The President Shutting Down Of Aso Chapel! / See The Faces Of Commissioners Sworn In By Ambode Today(photos) / Mike Ozekhome( SAN)Live On Channelstv Sunrise Daily On The Taraba Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.