Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed (4239 Views)

Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) / Buhari Supporters Smoking At Pro-Buhari Rally In Abuja (Photos) / Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed by ShowYourCertificate: 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
Buhari is yet to achieve any of his electoral promises. Even the public declaration of assets within 100 days (the easiest of all) hasn't been achieved. Now he's busy appointing his tribesmen in key positions in his government. The SGF, the SSG, the Customs Boss are all from the core north. This is very unfortunate.

I am not surprised anyway. I've always known Buhari to be a certificateless tribalist. But many Buhari's supporters never knew. They apparently were hypnotised. This thread is for Buhari Supporters who are not happy with Buhari's pace, his tribalistic appointments, his despotic/ministerless government and his refusal to publicly declare his assets. Come here and bare your mind. Please let it all out.

1. President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria - north.
2.Senate President- north.
3. Speaker of the House of Representatives- north.
4. Chief Justice of the Federation- north.
5. President of the Court of Appeal- north.
6. Chief Justice of the Federal High Court- north.
7. Secretary to the Federal Government- north.
8. Chief of Staff to the President- north.
9. Chief of Army Staff- north.
10. Chief of Air Staff- north.
11. Comptroller General of Customs- north.
12. Director-General of State Security Services (SSS)- north.
13. National Security Advisor- north.
14. Director General NIMASA- north.
15. Chairperson of the Independant Electoral Commission (INEC)- north.
16. Comptroller-General Immigration- north.
17. Accountant-General of the Federation - north.
18. Commander of Civil Defence Corps- north.
19. Chief Security Officer to the President- north.
20. ADC to the President- north.
21. Principal Secretary to the President- north.
22. Senior Special Assistant to the President on media- north.
23. Chairman of the EFCC- north.
24. Head of Service - north.
25. MD of Nigerian Ports Authority - north.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed by blackfase(m): 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed by wellmax(m): 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
What's there to be disappointed about. The uy is on course to change Nigeria for good.

10 Likes

Re: Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed by LoveMachine(m): 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
wellmax:
What's there to be disappointed about. The uy is on course to change Nigeria for good.

Don't mind them. They know what's up.

10 Likes

Re: Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed by oathman(m): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
tongue tongue
Re: Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed by Rich4god(m): 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
Wetin concern actor wey no sabi dance with India film. I jst dey pass.

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed by dridowu: 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
#SaiBuhari #SaiBaba All i need from Baba his Forward Nigeria God Bless Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed by ifelovemi: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
@OP

Why are you suddenly concern about what buhari does or did not do, I am very sure you did not vote for him and this is because you did not belief in him so please stop wailing.

We that voted for him knew what we saw in him and that is exactly what he his doing to change nigeria. You cant keep doing the same thing the same way and expect a different result, enough of the old and corrupt politicians, lets try new people with new ideas irrespective of where they are from.

God bless Nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed by Bose253(f): 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
Following shapally! I'm beginning to regret voting for him already. Not that Goodluck was better but Buhari is deceptive

17 Likes

Re: Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed by tucky200(m): 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
Space full lagoon anyhow,feel free bros
ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari is yet to achieve any of his electoral promises. Even the public declaration of assetsvwithin 100 days (the easiest of all) hasn't been achieved. Now he's busy appointing his tribesmen in key positions in his government. The SGF, the SSG, the Customs Boss are all from the core north. This is very unfortunate.

I am not surprised anyway. I've always known Buhari to be a certificateless tribalist. But many Buhari's supporters never knew. They apparently were hypnotised. This thread is for Buhari Supporters who are not happy with Buhari's pace, his tribalistic appointments, his despotic/ministerless government and his refusal to publicly declare his assets. Come here and bare your mind. Please let it all out.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed by Bose253(f): 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
tucky200:
Space full lagoon anyhow,feel free bros
It's his thread. U have no right to derail it

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed by PassingShot(m): 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
Bose253:
Following shapally! I'm beginning to regret voting for him already. Not that Goodluck was better but Buhari is deceptive
Did Buhari promise you where he was going to appoint his appointees from?

10 Likes

Re: Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed by tucky200(m): 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Bose253:

It's his thread. U have no right to derail it
how am I derailing it and besides am only telling him to do needful....
Bose253:
pdp claiming buhari supporter

7 Likes

Re: Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed by Bose253(f): 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Did Buhari promise you where he was goint to appoint his appointees from?
But at least we expected him to be unbiased and better than Jonathan. I don't see any difference. Politicians are scammers

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed by PassingShot(m): 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
Bose253:

But at least we expected him to be unbiased and better than Jonathan. I don't see any difference. Politicians are scammers
Sure I am disappointed in these latest appointments BUT he will not be judged by appointments rather his performance.

Jonathan had over 60% of his appointees from the South. His own community in Otuoke lacks basic amenities till today despite sixteen years in governance at state and federal level. So, of what importance is appointees region or ethnicity?

My point is, these appointments are not enough for any of PMB's true supporters to regret supporting him. We didn't support him based on where appointees will come from but based on the belief he can get the job done.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed by mars123(m): 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
Bose253:
Pls i want you to start preaching a change in attitude for my people,let them look beyond tribe and culture,it is veil the devil uses to cover our eyes from good and evil...if you can do this for me, God will so bless you and your family for it...i mean it...Buhari will change Nigeria with his trusted people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed by Scream(m): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Guy, this is democracy, there is nothing to regret. If in 4 years he doesn't perform, kick him and his party out just like we did to Jonathan and his party.

You guys in the PDP have a long way to go, you have failed in government, you are failing as opposition. You do not behave like you understand what democracy is about... You spent the last sixteen years "sharing" that all you think about is sharing of resources and appointments.

We are where we are today because of myopic people like the op and those he represents.

Shio!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed by henchamb(m): 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
At a time under Jonathan immigration boss and army chief came from abia state. Why should I regret voting for pmb.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed by XBLadez: 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Did Buhari promise you where he was goint to appoint his appointees from?
Be just for once, can you? The concept of marginalisation should not be neglected in any aspect of government. Nobody is asking for equality in his appointments but for the sake justice, and so that people won't complain, he should have other regions in mind too
Re: Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed by PassingShot(m): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
XBLadez:

Be just for once, can you? The concept of marginalisation should not be neglected in any aspect of government. Nobody is asking for equality in his appointments but for the sake justice, and so that people won't complain, he should have other regions in mind too
Read my other comments on these latest appointments. I don't like it either but it's cheap of any true supporter to say he/she regrets supporting Buhari based on mere appointments. That's my point.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed by ShowYourCertificate: 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
Bose253:
Welcome sweetheart. Don't mind the other APC supporters. Deep down they are disappointed. They will yield very soon.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed by ShowYourCertificate: 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
#Northerners and #Federal Character# now trending on twitter cheesy
Re: Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed by Decibel: 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Sure I am disappointed in these latest appointments BUT he will not be judged by appointments rather his performance.

Jonathan had over 60% of his appointees from the South. His own community in Otuoke lacks basic amenities till today despite sixteen years in governance at state and federal level. So, of what importance is appointees region or ethnicity?

My point is, these appointments are not enough for any of PMB's true supporters to regret supporting him. We didn't support him based on where appointees will come from but based on the belief he can get the job done.
No more 70% as you told Afam4eva right? You guys like throwing bogus statistical figures without emperical evidence. You'll have a lot to defend in the fullness of time.

8 Likes

Re: Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed by MyMouth(m): 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
Am an Igala from kogi state, igalas has been ruling that state since it was created, what has it profited me? Nothing!!! If pmb appoints someone from my side, it does not mean it would profit me! Let the best hands be appointed even if they are foreigners!

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed by DelGardo: 12:55am On Aug 28, 2015
MyMouth:
Am an Igala from kogi state, igalas has been ruling that state since it was created, what has it profited me? Nothing!!! If pmb appoints someone from my side, it does not mean it would profit me! Let the best hands be appointed even if they are foreigners!

Exactly

PMB pls don't look back, don't slow down, don't stop!

This is fresh the approach we voted for. My message to supporters of progress is : Always remember where we were coming from, Where we wish to go and the Fresh approach that must be taken. Never lose sight of that, regardless of the distractions.

Pius Anyim was SGF for many years yet Nkalagu Cement Company did not receive any attention. It was overlooked by Dangote and Ebonyi people refused to allow Ibeto take over - an Igbo man! What did Anyim do? Nothing. You come here an tell me about appointment of Igbo people. Rapu okwu.

It is said that there are 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria, chances are that some will not have any appointment of note to rave about (assuming that is something to celebrate, that is)... if only they are all as arrogant as my Igbo brothers in this Buhari appointment matter... odiegwu really.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 28, 2015
Bose253:

I have this feeling that you are the OP and this account is a fake account. you are definitely not Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed by anigbajumo(m): 1:43am On Aug 28, 2015
Wat his meaning of dis rubbish.

Ok,he appoint someone frm my state,will dat increase my income?

Others that av been appointed so far,they ar useless......

1 Like

Re: Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed by ShowYourCertificate: 5:52am On Aug 28, 2015
PassingShot:

Sure I am disappointed in these latest appointments [s]BUT he will not be judged by appointments rather his performance.[/s]
I can see you are also expressing your disappointments. That's good. It's dangerous to bottle up all your disappointments within. Not good for the heart. So keep on letting them out.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed by stebell(m): 6:05am On Aug 28, 2015
PassingShot:

Did Buhari promise you where he was going to appoint his appointees from?

Sharrap there Omenka aka passingshot. Jus cos yu were caught showing kids how to cheat networks, we rushed and changed ur handle.
Passingshot, yu are a cheat. Yu will always remain a cheat.

Btw, I'm a wailer and I wail for a better Naija. Buhari aka the dullard has nothing to offer. I didn't vote for him and will never do. If he likes, he shud appoint his ministers all frm Daura, nothing will change cos they are dull like him.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed by disloman(m): 6:14am On Aug 28, 2015
A non-supporter of PMB opened a thread concerning PMB's supporters who were disappointed by his taken actions.Hmmmm.What's more clueless than that?I ain't surprised.A clueless produces a clueless.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed by ShowYourCertificate: 6:52am On Aug 28, 2015
APC leaders are already expressing their disappointments and frustrations grin

See link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2558353/apc-leaders-angry-buhari-appoints

1 Like

Re: Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed by BekeeBuAgbara: 6:59am On Aug 28, 2015
PassingShot:

Just under few hours you have reduced it from 70% to 60%, you should be ashamed of yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) / Oshiomhole Moves Out Of APC National Secretariat / IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.