Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1039899 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by WESTERNCR: 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
Please can you help me with CIC Accra e-mail. I need to write them
ganiyuadeoye:
You guys should kindly send a mail to cic or lodge a complain somehow, that is more than 10weeks already. So i guess u have a case

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by chiefolotu(m): 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
AdexStudio:

MUN is a govt institution. They do consider int'l student. Don't waste time , give it a trial and prayerfully send it. God will intervene. Best o luck.

Thank you and God bless. Are you applying there?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ganiyuadeoye: 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
I believe you should have been carrying your graduate coordinator along with all the internal strike happening in your undergrad school, if not send a mail to them and then inform them you have sent it, i still believ it will still be processed.

Best of Luck!!!

chiefolotu:
Hello house. I'm applying to MUN. i had to hold on for my school to call of the internal strike for my transcript to be ready. They just called it off. my application ends 15th of this month. is it possible for them to still process if my transcript get there later this month after 15th? Any advice please.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ganiyuadeoye: 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
Relax till February 15, then you send them a mail based on the fact that your school extended your own resumption date. I would have said you should not send them a mail but since your case is a bit exceptional, I think you can send the mail a week to your resumption deadline, Quoting all the date.

My little view.....Gurus in the house should kindly advise.

Best of luck
Mizbaby:

I applied on Nov 25. Medicals passed on Jan 28. I'm thinking of sending a case enquiry on Feb 10 if I don't hear from them because that will be 11 weeks and my program started since Jan 25 but I was given an extension till Feb 22. I don't want to miss that resumption date.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by notasowie: 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hello house urgent question ,
This question goes to fanshawe collage student and especially those that have paid their first quarter tuition fee ,plss how did u pay? Did u use the bank A form or wire transfer ? Urgent response plsss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dannywest01: 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
notasowie:
This question goes to fanshawe collage student and especially those that have paid their first quarter tuition fee ,plss how did u pay? Did u use the bank A form or wire transfer ? Urgent response plsss
Bro pls how many days did it take for Fanshawe College to reply you, I have sent them my documents for almost 2 weeks now and no news from them even tho I applied through OCB.. Pls can you enlighten me on how you secure your admission to the college? Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by notasowie: 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
dannywest01:
Bro pls how many days did it take for Fanshawe College to reply you, I have sent them my documents for almost 2 weeks now and no news from them even tho I applied through OCB.. Pls can you enlighten me on how you secure your admission to the college? Thank you
I used an agent and got it in less than 2weeks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
notasowie:
dat Fanshawe college, na yoruba man get the school?? d name sounds yorubaish cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by adeyemidare(m): 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
thesoj:
That's a lot of reading... just jump to Part 7. Read 7-8 and you should be fine, unless you are a super complex applicant or something.

Thanks man. And thank you for the links.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by adeyemidare(m): 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
thesoj:
Newcomers (i.e. wkkwl, andre99, kennynelcon, adeyemidare, chisco8, houseofb1, and others), my long post above may help you. Read painstakingly.

Thanks for the comprehensive list. I Was on this thread several months back when I was confused on whether US or Canada. wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dannywest01: 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
notasowie:
could you pls link me up with the agent? I want to study Human Resources PGD
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dannywest01: 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
notasowie:
could you pls link me ip with the agent? I want to study Human Resources PGD
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dannywest01: 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
BreadandBeans:
dat Fanshawe college, na yoruba man get the school?? d name sounds yorubaish cheesy cheesy
Lol... Thats why yoruba ppl like the sch cuz of the name grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by adeyemidare(m): 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
Where's tnuola, God1son, Siga, Fhemmy, Justwise, Bumdish, Chrigo, ahyotomiwa, Richcasey and others making it happen here. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by adeyemidare(m): 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
Awaiting University of Toronto, Manitoba and Ryerson. Anyone there or any advise?.
To elders of the land, what is your advise to someone awaiting admission decision?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by notasowie: 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
dannywest01:
could you pls link me ip with the agent? I want to study Human Resources PGD
OK where do u reside,?he's in warri Delta state... So interested?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dannywest01: 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
notasowie:
OK where do u reside,?he's in warri Delta state... So interested?
Im here in Lagos
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by notasowie: 7:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
dannywest01:
Im here in Lagos
I will call him 2moro to let him know , then I will send your number , I guess your a guy?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by notasowie: 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
dannywest01:
Im here in Lagos
OK , I will call him 2moro and inform him then will send u his number
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dannywest01: 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
notasowie:
OK , I will call him 2moro and inform him then will send u his number
ok boss. I appreciate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Dudubery: 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
adeyemidare:
Awaiting University of Toronto, Manitoba and Ryerson. Anyone there or any advise?.
To elders of the land, what is your advise to someone awaiting admission decision?

Waiting on Utoronto as well...March be here already!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by tnuola(f): 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
bosypumpin:
@Cocolav, hope ure good? nice to see your responses.

@tnuola, dooooo o, let us start our application na. awaiting ur testimony big time

@hayqinx, how is it going? just saying hallo to everyone

Very soon oo. Amen and yours too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by BE811APP: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nice Move..
Will do just that..
grin

AdexStudio:

I printed 5months SOA. Yes I'm working. But with 50k as salary. Incase you don't have friends ir family to trust you wt their morning it's dangerous to sponsor yourself if you don't have a very bouyant income. In my own case I discussed with about 3 friends with good income, I used transfer and withdraw method. What that mean is that they will pay d money into my account with details , and pay them back d following day with my own little income too. I did that for five month before asking someone to help me with 5m as I was about printing my SOA. D 5m was paid into my account in bit to avoid lump sum. To God be the glory I have my TRV approved.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by niyiguy(m): 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
I like to know documents that are supposed to be matched as one for upload in the various category in my attachment. Someone should please help.

Thanks

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by straph: 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hello House,
I just got my letter of acceptance to study instrumentation and control engineering at Northern College. the program is scheduled for (Fall)Sep., the deadline for the payment of 7170 CAD for first semester is June 15, They said the offer will expire by May. Now, do I need to pay the tuition for first semester before I apply for study permit? How can I package my documents to meet the deadline, though I have IELTS on the 15th and 18th of February. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by olah23(m): 11:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
U can click d link under ur LOC, peertransfer.. it's cheaper I used that
notasowie:

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by olah23(m): 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
Relax they will reply u..hope u made d payment for d acceptance fee
dannywest01:

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by bamjay: 12:12am On Feb 06, 2016
are there no UBC peeps on this thread?please signify if u are one..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by kennynelcon(m): 12:57am On Feb 06, 2016
bamjay:
are there no UBC peeps on this thread?please signify if u are one..
I will like to apply too...have you tried?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by thesoj: 1:23am On Feb 06, 2016
View this post from Part 8.
Edited
niyiguy:
I like to know documents that are supposed to be matched as one for upload in the various category in my attachment. Someone should please help.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (401)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.