Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures - Agriculture (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures (343299 Views)

Christmas And New Year Broiler Broading / Growing Maggot For Animal Feed in Pictures / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by ogwuche4u(m): 10:11am On Mar 05, 2018
Turks:
Cough? Seems your pen lacks god ventilation or you expose the birds to a lot of woodshaving dust. These could be the major causes of the coughing and sneezing in your birds. Are they alway exposed to smoke? Could also be the cause. Greenish poo, most times is a sign of New Castle Disease. Do you give La Sota as at when due? What hatchery are your birds from?
Thank you so much Mr Turks. I didnt use anything that will cause smoke in my pen. The birds are from bounty harvest hatchery. To be honest, i didnt give them lasota and even gumboro. I have been so busy with work. A vet friend of mine said its new castle disease just like you rightly said. i have decided to waste them all and disinfect and cage then start all over again. All i need now is a good disinfectant. Please do you have any you can advice i use?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Turks: 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
You need to use Polidine or Moriguard. These are goo disinfectants. Polidine can also be added to the birds’s water. Please read the labels for dosages either for drinking or for disinfecting. Thank you.
ogwuche4u:

Thank you so much Mr Turks. I didnt use anything that will cause smoke in my pen. The birds are from bounty harvest hatchery. To be honest, i didnt give them lasota and even gumboro. I have been so busy with work. A vet friend of mine said its new castle disease just like you rightly said. i have decided to waste them all and disinfect and cage then start all over again. All i need now is a good disinfectant. Please do you have any you can advice i use?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hello everyone
How is our Easter sales going
For those of us in the south west and north stocking of broilers for itunu awe is on going

Good luck guys
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by EASY39(m): 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
sammyg2012:
yes u can it depends on ur pocket i mean feeding moreso some ppl breed for seven weeks self for market. so gudlok
I have 46 broilers in stock,they were 4-5 weeks,i have a plan to market and sell it at 8wks old,pls how much can i sell it and how easy i can market it this time around because their is no festive period toward my market days.NOTE SIR this is my first timer sir,i need your reasonable advice urgently.thanks
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by EASY39(m): 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
noeloge82:
Hello everyone
How is our Easter sales going
For those of us in the south west and north stocking of broilers for itunu awe is on going

Good luck guys
Pls What is the normal week to market broilers,
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
EASY39:
Pls What is the normal week to market broilers,

Every week is normal for marketing broilers depending on ur target if ur target is Easter now is a good time for marketing
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by EASY39(m): 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
noeloge82:

Every week is normal for marketing broilers depending on ur target if ur target is Easter now is a good time for marketing
Up to 5wks now i don't plan against esther,pls what week can i market it and how much can i put on them.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
EASY39:
Up to 5wks now i don't plan against esther,pls what week can i market it and how much can i put on them.

My advice is go to the market near u look for livestock sellers look at what they sale interact with them Tell them u Will be having birds in few weeks and ask them how much they will buy whatever they tell u go back use the present size u have and an estimate of what the birds will eat to get to the size in the market then compare with what price ur offered in the market with that u have a target sales price and target profit
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by EASY39(m): 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
noeloge82:

My advice is go to the market near u look for livestock sellers look at what they sale interact with them Tell them u Will be having birds in few weeks and ask them how much they will buy whatever they tell u go back use the present size u have and an estimate of what the birds will eat to get to the size in the market then compare with what price ur offered in the market with that u have a target sales price and target profit
Thanks So Much ,i Believe if i can sell this,i will be able to raise 150 chicks and buy 2 bags of feed ,advice me more pls,at their 5th week i only feed them with water,is their any antibiotics 4 them at this stage?though they were physically ok.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
EASY39:
Thanks So Much ,i Believe if i can sell this,i will be able to raise 150 chicks and buy 2 bags of feed ,advice me more pls,at their 5th week i only feed them with water,is their any antibiotics 4 them at this stage?though they were physically ok.
How can u feed birds with only water
They will lose weight, u supposed to feed them twice every day with enough water and feed should not be managed check page 22 of this thread for drugs and if u notice any weakness u can ask further
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by BoldKing32(m): 11:50am On Mar 28, 2018
GOOD DAY HOUSE ,PLS I NEED UR ADVISE ON WHEN TO DE-BEAK MY LAYER BIRDS,THEY ARE 6 WEEKS NOW
THANKS.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
BoldKing32:
GOOD DAY HOUSE ,PLS I NEED UR ADVISE ON WHEN TO DE-BEAK MY LAYER BIRDS,THEY ARE 6 WEEKS NOW
THANKS.

U can debeak them now except if u don't have time for that now
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by abootoyyib(m): 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
20000 old layers needed at a fair price asap.Call/WhatsApp 08075506993
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by abootoyyib(m): 9:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
20000 old layers needed at a fair price..Call/ WhatsApp 08075506993..pls serious sellers only
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by EASY39(m): 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
noeloge82:

How can u feed birds with only water
They will lose weight, u supposed to feed them twice every day with enough water and feed should not be managed check page 22 of this thread for drugs and if u notice any weakness u can ask further
Thanks Very Much,what I Mean Is That I Gave them water without mixing any drug nor tonic,2ndly i gave them feed 3 or 2 times a day,pls can i hav your numbr pls
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
EASY39:
Thanks Very Much,what I Mean Is That I Gave them water without mixing any drug nor tonic,2ndly i gave them feed 3 or 2 times a day,pls can i hav your numbr pls
U can chat me on 08135348909
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by EASY39(m): 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
noeloge82:

U can chat me on 08135348909
Sorry Bro,i Dont have whatsap phone,pls i want to sell 5-6wks broilers 45,i live in osun state pricesly iree town.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
EASY39:
Sorry Bro,i Dont have whatsap phone,pls i want to sell 5-6wks broilers 45,i live in osun state pricesly iree town.
U can also call d line
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by rightchic(f): 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
please my birds are having cough and are also sneezing and i have administered tylodox to them for 5 days, but no effect. pls what drug should i give them that will be effective? Thanks
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by BoldKing32(m): 10:09am On Apr 04, 2018
noeloge82:

U can debeak them now except if u don't have time for that now
THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSES.
CAN I DE-BEAK THEM MYSELF OR SHOULD CONSULT A VET ? IF I CAN,PLEASE HOW ?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
BoldKing32:

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSES.
CAN I DE-BEAK THEM MYSELF OR SHOULD CONSULT A VET ? IF I CAN,PLEASE HOW ?

U can debeak urself once u understand the procedure
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
rightchic:
please my birds are having cough and are also sneezing and i have administered tylodox to them for 5 days, but no effect. pls what drug should i give them that will be effective? Thanks
For how long has this been going on
And what else have you administered
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by BoldKing32(m): 8:50am On Apr 05, 2018
noeloge82:

U can debeak urself once u understand the procedure

PLS WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURES ?
THANKS
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 11:36am On Apr 05, 2018
BoldKing32:

PLS WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURES ?
THANKS

Chat me on 08135348909
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by BoldKing32(m): 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
noeloge82:

Chat me on 08135348909
ALRIGHT, THANKS
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Aniody: 11:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
Goodevening all, I presently have 100 birds that are 34days old, I am a learner though, I started last year with 40birds. The birds are doing very well but I noticed slight cough, I use Chikun feed. Please i want to know if I should still been covering their cage at night with trampoline, I stay in Abuja and the whether is hot. Please help me okay.

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
Aniody:
Goodevening all, I presently have 100 birds that are 34days old, I am a learner though, I started last year with 40birds. The birds are doing very well but I noticed slight cough, I use Chikun feed. Please i want to know if I should still been covering their cage at night with trampoline, I stay in Abuja and the whether is hot. Please help me okay.
Leave it open till forever especially now. The cough can be cured using the relevant drugs.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Aniody: 5:45am On Apr 06, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Leave it open till forever especially now. The cough can be cured using the relevant drugs.
Thank you for your quick response, I sincerely appreciate it. Please can you recommend any effective drugs for the cough? Thank you sir.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 06, 2018
Aniody:

Thank you for your quick response, I sincerely appreciate it. Please can you recommend any effective drugs for the cough? Thank you sir.
Tylodox or you can also use

crushed 1 ginger/1 garlic/2 spoonful honey combination in 10 litres water
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Aniody: 7:53am On Apr 06, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Tylodox or you can also use

crushed 1 ginger/1 garlic/2 spoonful honey combination in 10 litres water
Thank you again, I think I will go for the 2nd option, please how long am I to give the combination?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 06, 2018
Aniody:

Thank you again, I think I will go for the 2nd option, please how long am I to give the combination?
Five to Seven days recommended.
Give ten litres averagely per day for every 50 broilers. After it's finished, give fresh water for that day.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Aniody: 11:39am On Apr 06, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Five to Seven days recommended.
Give ten litres averagely per day for every 50 broilers. After it's finished, give fresh water for that day.

You have been so helpful, please don't be tired of me. i uploaded a picture of the birds, each section has 34 birds, 102 in total, so am i supposed to double the combination because you said for every "50 broilers".

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (162) (Reply)

Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.