Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

42 Appointment Made So Far By Buhari Still No South East! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 42 Appointment Made So Far By Buhari Still No South East! (1280 Views)

Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter / Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC / Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

42 Appointment Made So Far By Buhari Still No South East! by goldenceo1: 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
APPOINTMENT SO FAR MADE BY PMB
42 APPOINTMENTS SO FAR....
North-35
SW-4
SS-3
SE-0

on dis appointment I reflect on the popular quote by Ahmadu Bello "If If you want us(North) to be part of this Nigeria u have in mind, then we want 50% of d membership of the Nat'l Assembly"-Ahmadu Bello, 1952.

Can this signs portray d extinction of the igbo race from Nigeria mainstream of politics?

ministerial list are still around the corner let's just hope the word "One Nigeria" still exist in d new Northern agenda!

Re: 42 Appointment Made So Far By Buhari Still No South East! by PassingShot(m): 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Give us the list of the positions nah.
Re: 42 Appointment Made So Far By Buhari Still No South East! by temitemi1(m): 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
This is serious!

2 Likes

Re: 42 Appointment Made So Far By Buhari Still No South East! by greatfoly(m): 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
And then??
Moreover it is their "turn" let them use it.
2019 is around the corner.
Re: 42 Appointment Made So Far By Buhari Still No South East! by mployer(m): 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
The North need those positions badly. How else will you pacify them on the BH havocs? sad
Re: 42 Appointment Made So Far By Buhari Still No South East! by mymadam(m): 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
goldenceo1:
...Can this signs portray d extinction of the igbo race from Nigeria mainstream of politics?...

Haba, I honestly don't think so. After all, it is said that 'he who laughs last, laughs best'. All should be well, soon, very soon.
Re: 42 Appointment Made So Far By Buhari Still No South East! by goldenceo1: 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
PassingShot:
Give us the list of the positions nah.

That's a research for anoda day but quote me anywhere that's d number of appointments given so far by PMB.
Re: 42 Appointment Made So Far By Buhari Still No South East! by Emekamex(m): 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
->Those claiming Igbos should do likewise in 2019 are generally daft and stupid. Do you think it is possible for an Igbo man to rule Nigeria with the way things are going presently?
->I fear that since Buhari has removed federal character, northerners now have the right to rule this country with impunity without any fear of repercussions.
->To those that blindly support Buhari, don't support evil even if favours you presently, because you don't know if the reverse will be the case in the future.

(1) (Reply)

Stealing Is Now Corruption: Why Buhari Should Be Hailed / This Man Was Injured Yesterday By The Explosion That Occured In Lagos(photos) / Super Russian Fighter Jet That Sends Terror In The Camp Of ISIS. - Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.