Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams (36711 Views)

"I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams / Guy Signs On A Lady's Chest After Her Final Exams Today (Photo) / Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 28, 2015
Zoo Graduates! instead of thinking of what he is coming to invent, he is playin in the mud. mcheww! Nigeria has made a mockery of us. Biafra MUST come!!!
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by DaddyA(m): 7:07am On Aug 28, 2015
This bathing of dirty water,is becoming tomuch,this, i tell you,is happening in the whole institute in nigeria,is to bad.
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by Waspy(m): 7:10am On Aug 28, 2015
The kinds of graduates schools turn out these days pass for stack illiterates. sad sad sad undecided
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by columbus007(m): 7:38am On Aug 28, 2015
You knw when children are still children,they do the things children do undecided
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by realtheo: 7:48am On Aug 28, 2015
Students should stop this deadly way of graduation celebration....it kills.....they no born u well say u do am for unizik...security and anti cult go chop u alive
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by chichriso: 7:50am On Aug 28, 2015
I hate to be wet after exams

[color=990000]CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK [/color]

Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by sladimeji(m): 8:26am On Aug 28, 2015
Babe2sure:
Now what is the rationale behind this rubbish act? That was how a student was mistakenly given acid bath, sometime ago. They will never learn from other people's experiences.
Babe chill....its all fun joor
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by Taiwo20(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2015
londongal03:
graduate!

Barbarians! You meant to say?
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by Taiwo20(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2015
londongal03:
graduate!

Barbarians! You meant to say?
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by SamuelOjiulo: 8:52am On Aug 28, 2015
Team Umuchima
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by hilsocial(m): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2015
It may not be his fault . U cannot beat the crowd in dat area( Eziobodo) . During my time i avoided all dat frm sch to eziobodo road only to see my lodge mates drinking coke, chilling and waiting for us . How can u beat about 50 persons ? If u want to run they may chase u into abt 200 persons in FUTO road. Anyway flex am bro last paper no be beans bt d kind flood for futo road now chai .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by soladebby147: 9:21am On Aug 28, 2015
NAWAO... all the same congrats.
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by Tunagee(m): 9:54am On Aug 28, 2015
comrrex:
This how a Futo final year student was celebrated after writing his last paper. It happened in Eziobodo off campus. Muddy bath.

they are celebrating unemployment ahead
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by macfish101(m): 10:04am On Aug 28, 2015
This one na small tin na....when I graduated, the whole water from a gutter across my lodge was poured on me, infact; one gal even poured rotten okra soup on me. My body hear am dat day....lolz
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by peedeeasobie(m): 10:12am On Aug 28, 2015
acute stupidity!
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by m1500: 10:26am On Aug 28, 2015
BARBARIC BARBARIC!!! Was in FUTO and never witnessed this dehumanizing acts!
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by Dubemkelly(m): 10:39am On Aug 28, 2015
I know writing your final degree papers comes with aan aura of excitement but this kinda celebration is crappy and so uncool
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by cooljude(m): 10:55am On Aug 28, 2015
That should be by Hostel D. That water is very dirty, Stagnant to the power of infinity.
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by JayJustus(m): 11:05am On Aug 28, 2015
nahhhhhhhhhhh... This is madness forreal mehn halla!!
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by jkbee(m): 11:15am On Aug 28, 2015
This is nonsense! cool
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by markfish10(m): 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
rhema4u:
If he fail nko?
lol,...pls email me that pic 'beats by dad' I have problems downloading directly from the site....markngu10@gmail.com
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
markfish10:
lol,...pls email me that pic 'beats by dad' I have problems downloading directly from the site....markngu10@gmail.com

Okay sir
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by talljohn: 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
congrats bro na our thing great futoite since 2006.....take my life and leave my GP, welcome to d new world
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
Na Eziobodo road be this grin FUTO road been messed up since 45 A.D
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by Sixthskin(m): 11:43am On Oct 14, 2016
Wrong bruh! It was intentional and not a mistake...No be acid? The person wey pour am know wetin him dey do. Aswear! cool

Babe2sure:
Now what is the rationale behind this rubbish act? That was how a student was mistakenly given acid bath, sometime ago. They will never learn from other people's experiences.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices / Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities / Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.