Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Buhari: A Personification Of Tribalism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: A Personification Of Tribalism (494 Views)

Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement / Lere Olayinka Writes Buhari A Letter Over Bola Ige's Reopened Murder Case / I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: A Personification Of Tribalism by Demichaels: 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nothing defines Tribalism, Nepotism and Hatred like the mention of the name, Buhari. A name that has resurrected every iota of disintegration, secession and disunity that were before now buried (at least hypocritically or should I say politically) in this political jungle called Nigeria. Buhari's body language, utterances, appointment formula in the business of governance is a confirmation that he actually BELONGS TO SOMEBODY (the north - the constituents of the political 95%) and does not belong to everybody (the south - constituents of the obviously marginalized 5%). I still believe that the biggest losers in this whole political drama is the South West, who chose to align force with the uncircumcised herdsman to oust Jonathan from office with the hope of gaining political relevance. But alas! They have been disappointed. This has just proven that the copyright owner of the assertion, THE DEVIL YOU KNOW IS BETTER THAN THE ANGEL YOU DON'T KNOW deserves an international honour. I know of a character who refers this country as ZOO or ZOOLOGICAL REPUBLIC and whatever his agitation might be, Buhari's actions is simply making it realizable faster than anyone can imagine.
Re: Buhari: A Personification Of Tribalism by Miracle4Sure: 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari: A Personification Of Tribalism by adebayo10977(m): 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
is true jare,I support ur write up,if dy appoint northerners, dy will now b writting dere CV as:
he has so so in ...........
he has ds in........
he has dat in .......
he studied at......
Na only dem b saint or Na only dem capable.......
buhari loosing his credibility I must say since centralization of appointment to northerners.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: A Personification Of Tribalism by DrLee(m): 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
#Babaonechance

(1) (Reply)

Change Abi?? List Of The Offices Buhari Gave To Northerners...... / 9 Powerful Quotes By C. O. Ojukwu About History, And Revolution - Ainehi Edoro / Bono Earns $1billion From Facebook To Become World's Richest Pop Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.