Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice (28130 Views)

Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) / Man Hid Cocaine In Shoe Soles, Arrested By NDLEA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 28, 2015
thorpido:
Crime doesn't pay.The booty doesn't last.
Be content with such things as ye have.
are u sure arik isnt involved, maybe trying to diversify its revenues. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by kingthreat(m): 8:24am On Aug 28, 2015
mcvaeey:
The hardworking tribe, the jews of Africa and the developers of other people's region. I pity you igbos cos you've so fallen in love with your own reflections that you don't know how pathetic you all look. Why can't the Nigerian govt just deport them to countries like South Africa or even Iraq so they can be lynched by those angry South African xenophobes or even beheaded by ISIL.

i was enjoying your tribalistic yarns until you ended it with a theory of HATE.

1 Like

Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by saintandsinnerz: 8:28am On Aug 28, 2015
PDPwayoo:

The only way Arik can avoid this kind of shame is to stop hiring igbos. No offense dear, ALL IGBOS HAVE FRIENDS OR RELATIVE ACTIVELY IN DRUG BUSINESS. So they can always use sentiment even if the staffs r not drug dealers.
Keep being idiotic with your comments here. I bet you very soon your hatred and anti igbo sentiment will be your greatest undoing in real life. What you just wrote above shows me that your parents have done a great job training you. You my friend is suffering from a worst disease than the people you are subjecting to vile stereotype. They are quite better than you

1 Like

Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by focus7: 8:28am On Aug 28, 2015
In Africa not just in Nigeria, the igbos leads in crime others are just following far behind. Anytime a crime news is released, I immediately make my guess that the culprits will be Igbos and 90% of the time my guess were correct.

4 Likes

Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by laserjet: 8:30am On Aug 28, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

And your tribes people are saints right? Any you are better than the igboanugo right because you have not committed any sin? You are just another tribal pig that should be discarded in a bin

Hey...replica of a 'duara dullard', this is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf. Are you so blind to see that? You pple and nothing but traitors and unpatriotic useless beings and that's what you'll ever be.
Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 28, 2015
Hmm im just thinking how much he must have amassed all this while for him to be driving the latest range rover,he has been with arik since 2009 assuming he started pushing by 2010-2011 and he gets 1.2m per trip hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 28, 2015
Don't use the few to abuse igbo people , I respect them they are very hard working. Or should we say all Yorubas are rapists and Hausa terrorists.

1 Like

Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by Cameleon72(f): 8:35am On Aug 28, 2015
soos:

Mumu, go try am for pakistan. U go smell cow shitt
its pays to be matured and reasonable... Hope you are mentally balance before abusing a fellow being. #GoAndLearnManners
Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by saintandsinnerz: 8:43am On Aug 28, 2015
mcvaeey:
The hardworking tribe, the jews of Africa and the developers of other people's region. I pity you igbos cos you've so fallen in love with your own reflections that you don't know how pathetic you all look. Why can't the Nigerian govt just deport them to countries like South Africa or even Iraq so they can be lynched by those angry South African xenophobes or even beheaded by ISIL.
You just registered this account probably for this purpose - to spread hate and anti-igbo sentiment. Why are you not using your real account for this? Are you living a double life? Are you too afraid to use your real account for this in order not for people to see who you really are. Keep on deceiving yourself and keeps spreading hate and anti-igbo sentiment, I bet you very soon it will come to hunt you in real life

2 Likes

Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by henryhemon(m): 8:43am On Aug 28, 2015
thorpido:
Crime doesn't pay.The booty doesn't last.
Be content with such things as ye have.

Very true man. Booty doesn't last and will never last.

1 Like

Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by Khez: 8:44am On Aug 28, 2015
Nawaoh........ I shall talk to buhari about this

It's well!
Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by litetias(m): 8:47am On Aug 28, 2015
Easy money.
Until you get caught.

1 Like

Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by NoRetreat(m): 8:54am On Aug 28, 2015
The guy ought to be contended but as usual Satan is responsible.
Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by smilenow(f): 8:57am On Aug 28, 2015
Oliver Ikechukwu why??
why did you involve yourself in such..buh you've been managing the company for the past six years. why? Oliver why?? cry

1 Like

Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by otokx(m): 9:02am On Aug 28, 2015
They are always embarrassing themselves.
Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by engrshakespeare: 9:07am On Aug 28, 2015
sukkot:
it had apprehended another employee of Arik Air, Ikechukwu Chibuzor Oliver, for his alleged involvement in the smuggling of 20kg cocaine to London on Monday.

so even ndigbo with good job is pushing this drug ? walahi nidigbo falling hand since samson and delilah

Ur level of idiocy should be declared illegal
Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by hensben(m): 9:07am On Aug 28, 2015
Greed birth Biafra not that they have any tangible thing to offer it aside what we are experiencing in Nigeria now(I.e, drug trafficking, baby factory, sub standard products...). Their initial plan is to have SS to their Biafra then start using marginalizing word like we fought for this country, we are the majority, bla bla bla.

4 Likes

Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by sukkot: 9:13am On Aug 28, 2015
engrshakespeare:

Ur level of idiocy should be declared illegal
e done pain am grin
Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by GoldStandard: 9:25am On Aug 28, 2015
This one is pure greed! Your wife and kids are in Canada yet you can't still keep your hands clean!

Enjoy your time at KiriKiri

1 Like

Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by tivta(m): 9:26am On Aug 28, 2015
Drug trafficking though still bad is 10 times better than the mass ritual kills in the south west. A drug trafficker will be given years as punishment but a ritual killer will be sentenced to death...
Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by samflex(m): 9:27am On Aug 28, 2015
mcvaeey:

Lol

Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by winniz: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2015
The national drug law enforcement agency (NDLEA) has said that it is probing the arrest of two crew members of the nation's major Carrier, "Arik air" at the Heathrow Airport London, on suspicion of drugs trafficking.

The agency in a statement Tuesday said: The Chief Executive Officer of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), Ahamade Gide has ordered the investigation of Two crew members of Arik Air arrested at Heathrow Airport, London, in connection with drug trafficking.

It was gathered that the crew members TEMITAYO OLUBUNMI DARAMOLA was found in possession of 6kg of Cocaine while DELITA ABIBIMGBI was found with 60 packets of Cigarettes "The drugs are valued at £600,000.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ndlea-investigates-arrest-of-arik-crew-in-london-for-drugs-trafficking-/148195/

1 Like

Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by chax100(f): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2015
All of them in the airport knows how it goes but someone must bell the cat. Nigeria does not have security. Money move things here, but got stuck in the UK. Arik again...

1 Like

Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 28, 2015
The statement added,“The 20kg of cocaine found with Chika in London was concealed within the construction of laptop bags. The quantity and estimated street value of the cocaine is over N100m.

This man would have "hammered" if this deal pull through.
Success on his journey to penury and trial.
Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by missKiffy(f): 9:54am On Aug 28, 2015
Awon omo Igbo Igbo tongue
Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by winniz: 9:57am On Aug 28, 2015
focus7:
In Africa not just in Nigeria, the igbos leads in crime others are just following far behind. Anytime a crime news is released, I immediately make my guess that the culprits will be Igbos and 90% of the time my guess were correct.

In Africa when it comes to Crime Yorubas lead, ibos are still learners. Your mgbati media barely report una crimes even at nairaland most of Yoruba crimes barely hit FP.
Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:02am On Aug 28, 2015
She drove the latest RR and even her superiors or friends did not for once raise an eyebrow.
There is absolutely nothing more fulfilling and gratifying as earning an honest living abeg.
Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:03am On Aug 28, 2015
gokay11:
All na hustle

you have sense wink
Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by DavidRWaller: 10:06am On Aug 28, 2015
making cash right now... Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8423 a month. I've started this job and I've never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here
+_+_+_+_+_+`~~~ WWW.ECASH55.COM
Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by CHERIPH: 10:06am On Aug 28, 2015
We shall know them by their names. Igbos ? Tarnishing image since 1801
Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by DICKtator: 10:37am On Aug 28, 2015
ednut1:
nawa. drives a range how much he dey earn before wey arik self no suspect. smh the same guy wud shout govt is kwarupt

You obviously didn't comprehend the post well!!

The Range belonged to the PRIME SUSPECT and not the Arik staff!!

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court / Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Lagos / Sos: Woman Who Killed Abuja Biker And Police Alleged Cover-up(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.